125 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, GabeEd said:

Peyton looks sooooo good I wish she'd drop the poison ivy thing :shook: 

Nah she should keep it and develop a fucking character based on it :shook: let me go dm her my role-plays!

2 people like this

ok i'm tired of adding. i'm sure that was it

fZ6xELC.gif

They probably just don't want Ember to take the title off her which tbh makes sense. They haven't had a Heel NXT Women's Champion in AGES. Ember moon will probably get a match but against some random heel, kinda like how Billie Kay got her match against her. 

I am really not expecting much from Billie and Peyton and they would serve nothing but basicness  :cry: 

I know Ember would be the star of the match and she is actually the only one I find fun to watch! Even I find Liver more entertaining than the other 3 and that's tragiq :skull: 

peyton slaying ha look :shook: star

13 minutes ago, Vinaro said:

I am really not expecting much from Billie and Peyton and they would serve nothing but basicness  :cry: 

I know Ember would be the star of the match and she is actually the only one I find fun to watch! Even I find Liver more entertaining than the other 3 and that's tragiq :skull: 

Oh Ember isn't even in the match! :skull: 

25 minutes ago, GabeEd said:

Slay but is Ember really not getting a match in Texas? :skull: 

They hate black people. 

1 person likes this

Asuka needs to lose. This is the perfect chance for her to drop the title without having to be pinned. Her winning would set others back even further, there's nothing more they can do with this reign, she became longest reigning champion and they've milked everything possible, and I'm sure the Ember storyline will be nothing else but a few staredowns and a contract signing. End iT.

2 people like this

Nikki shouldn't even win the title tbh! I would rather Asuka retaining since she has a shit accent as well :uhh: 

39 minutes ago, Natalie said:

THE NEW FAB FOUR CONFIRMED!!! Please give Peyton a surprise win :shook: 

FUCKING WHOA @ PEYTON :shook: nikki isn't shook per say, but she's ALERT :shook: 

3 people like this

This is the perfect scenario for Asuka to finally lose.

I thought they announced Ember's win in the triple threat was for the number one contender spot......

Mandy Rose vs. Aliyah, Mandy's theme is a knockoff "Pour Some Sugar on Me", another picture just for Corey Graves, Aliyah won with a submission in a very bad ~6 minute match that felt like 15-20 minutes -- possibly dark

Racism truly lost tonight :skull: 

29 minutes ago, Taryn said:

Mandy Rose vs. Aliyah, Mandy's theme is a knockoff "Pour Some Sugar on Me", another picture just for Corey Graves, Aliyah won with a submission in a very bad ~6 minute match that felt like 15-20 minutes -- possibly dark

not mandy getting rid of her kpop bop of a theme

Asuka is going to be champion for three more months

fZ6xELC.gif

1 person likes this

So glad Billie got a match at Takeover. :legend:

3 people like this

So they gave Nikki a title match before Ember with a half-arsed unexplained build. 

fZ6xELC.gif

NXT has truly lost. 

1 person likes this

if this won't end up with the paussies fucking with the system by one of them pinning the other then cancel iT

fZ6xELC.gif

13 hours ago, Taryn said:

Don't scalp Aliyah like that.

But this theme :uhh: I was sort of here for Klandy's KPop jam. 

16 hours ago, Natalie said:

Nah she should keep it and develop a fucking character based on it :shook: let me go dm her my role-plays!

Yes, give her some Wiccan practices along the way. :cry: 

1 person likes this

can someone pls explain why ember is sitting out when she pinned billy day like last episode of nxt and is undefeated

:travis: 

I legit don't get how Billie gets a title match when she was defeated by Ember on the last episode... NXT need to fix their booking and start making things make sense. This is Holm vs. de Randamie all over again.

Slay @ Queenliyah getting a W. I think the SDL Debut was a way to introduce her officially and let everyone know she'll be featured a lot more (Kinda like how they did it with Billie).

Even tho the booking made 0 sense, I'm excited for the F4W. 'bout time we finally get one, tired of all these singles matches.

Oop. Kennadi Brink? Well, we can expect shady comments from Mandy and Kelly now.

Slay @ Macey making her NXT TV Debut and Sarah making another appearance.

5 hours ago, Aidan the Scammer said:

Don't scalp Aliyah like that.

But this theme :uhh: I was sort of here for Klandy's KPop jam. 

It really is like a remake of pour some sugar on me :dead:

20 hours ago, Larisa. said:

I legit don't get how Billie gets a title match when she was defeated by Ember on the last episode... NXT need to fix their booking and start making things make sense. This is Holm vs. de Randamie all over again.

I0sWBjE.gif

That was considered a house show which had no relevance.

C1dCzvqWQAA_Nkf.jpg

I'm ready for bad bitches Billie and Peyton to pull an upset victory :excited: