Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Ariane Gives Her Thoughts On Alicia Fox, Melina, Black Men & the Cena/Nikki Proposal
      By House of Ninja
      On Alicia:
      “It’s crazy when you admire someone and then you meet someone. Let’s just put it that way…It’s like, you look up to this person, and not to say like this, but it was like, you know, for the longest time she was an Afr—, she was the only African American female there…knowing that, you know, with the little bit of knowledge I did have, I thought that was amazing. I liked her athleticism. I was like, ‘she’s dope.’ Until I feel like I met her, without saying too much, and it was just like, oh, the person that I really looked up to, it’s a little bit of a, a shocker. And we won’t, and we won’t, I won’t; you know, cause I’m not the person to throw anyone under the bus. That’s just not my character. It’s just, you know, just a little bit different when you admire someone and then you meet them in person.”
      On Melina: 
      “Since I didn’t grow up watching wrestling, I remember, kinda, you know, doing a little research and I was like, ‘I really love these girls!’ Like, those are the two that just stood out for me.”

When asked about what she specifically loves about Melina, Ariane replied:
      “Her character. I really liked her as a heel. She just, she’s just so athletic…she’s the person that I kinda have gotten a lot of my moves from when I was in WWE…Like, she was just an inspiration to me. And a lot of the moves that I did with the splits was inspired by her.”
      On Cena & Nikki:
      “I wish it wasn’t done at Mania…I feel like everyone knew it was gonna happen. You know, I feel like I’m a person that it’s like, I wanna be surprised, not be like, oh, you know what, I knew that; but I’m very happy for her, because I know that girl has been wanting, you know, him to marry her for, for some time. So it’s like, you know what, I wish them, I wish them the best, especially because, you know, he said he was never going to get married and never wanna have kids, and she, she stuck around so, you know, hopefully everything goes well and it seems like they’re happy…I feel like because it makes it so much of a cliche that people were, like, especially with the storyline with Maurice and Miz bash, and it’s like, you know there’s going to be a payoff. So you know at WrestleMania that it’s gonna happen. And so especially for, you know, the IWC community and like, the W–, you know that they know that that’s going to happen so I wish there was, like a, a spin, or at least maybe if they lost the match and then got the, I don’t know, somewhere that wasn’t, like, the biggest stage. But, I mean, on the flip side, that’s dope, because that’s the biggest; it’s like, you know, that’s the Super Bowl for wrestling.”
      Why She Doesn't Date Wrestlers:
      “Don’t shit where you eat, because at the end of the day, anyone who–let’s just say for me I wasn’t one of the top dogs in WWE, right? Say that doesn’t go right. Who’s gonna lose their job? Me or probably the g–[starts to say guy]–me. And it’s like, my job means more than–I mean at the end of the day you can’t help what happens, so if something organically just kind of happens it’s kinda hard to say, ‘no!’ But for me…I spent so much time with these, those people, it was like a breath of fresh air to be able to discuss subjects where it’s like I can get a different perspective than being, you know, in that environment 24/7. I think it’s good to have an outlet.”
      And her comments on Black Men:
      “What is disturbing is instead of people taking the time to actually listen to what I said, it’s like, there were articles saying, ‘she refuses,’ which refuse never came out of my mouth ‘to date black guys because she wants cute babies.’ First off, lets just address I’m a black woman and I love the skin that I’m in and I wouldn’t change it for the world. And I feel like I love being a black woman because, you know, I do sometimes feel like things are harder but it’s like, I’m breaking barriers. And it’s like, yes, I am a woman and I’m a black woman and I’m f–king getting it…So for people to say self hate, that’s crazy. And to address what I said. He asked me if I like white guys. I said, ‘actually I love white guys. I actually don’t date black guys.’ I never said that I refuse to date black guys. To me at the end of the day it doesn’t matter who you are, color or whatever. To me it’s if we click we click, but I have a preference and what’s wrong with that?…To address the whole part, the mixed baby situation. No matter who I marry, whether their black whether their white, whatever. My child is going to be beautiful because I’m going to find them beautiful. You would think that I said, you know, ‘black babies are ugly.’ People are like ‘oh you’re a bed wench, you’re a coon, you self hate, you’re saying that black babies are ugly.’ I’m like when did this ever come out of my mouth?…
    • WWE Superstars try not to flinch
      By Seductress
      Edit: I'm not sure where this type of stuff is placed, feel free to move it x