51 posts in this topic

Sasha Banks and Bayley backstage segment.

Emmalina promo.

Stephanie McMahon, Sasha Banks, and Bayley backstage segment.

Cedric Alexander's girlfriend Alicia Fox kisses Caucasian Cruiserweight, Noam Dar.

Sasha Banks and Bayley vs. Charlotte Flair and Nia Jax.

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, Ari M. said:

Cedric Alexander's girlfriend Alicia Fox kisses Caucasian Cruiserweight, Noam Dar.

:rot:

3 people like this

I'm so tired of seeing Bayley. Deadass. :uhh:

9 people like this

Also, Mama Nia is really wearing that attire ouT. Paige's impact tbh. :clap:

Alicia serving Vixen who can have what and whoever she wants. :clap:

2 people like this

This was cute, but them having Charlotte mention her ppv streak is so stupid because they aren't gonna do shit with it and like Sasha said, she's beaten sis for the title plenty of times. Nia yoking that ass up afterward was a kii as well.

Sasha's facials in that backstage segment with Steph. Queen of acting :clap:Alicia looked cute and I liked the match.

2 people like this

why does Nia wear the same gear every week? :uhh:

3 people like this

That was a nice night actually, but nothing much really to talk about. RAW doesn't have many options right now, so it seems like they're just biding time. Still looking forward to Sasha vs Nia but I hope they separate these feuds now instead of putting the four of them into one segment. :smh3:

Alicia and Noam were cute and I didn't care for the tag. 

1 person likes this

I'm so mad cause I'm pretty sure if the people involved in these segments weren't Sasha, Bayley and Charlotte then I would've enjoyed it but damn am I tired of seeing those three fighting each other and Nia ain't exactly going out there serving entertainment either. :skull: 

And I'm not even going to bother with the Emmalina thing. 

2 people like this

The Bayley and Sasha backstage segment was cute until Char came in fumbling over her words and fucking up the moment. Poor that. The sneak attack was cute, but it would have been better if it was more than a toss and a couple of kicks.

I would love to see Sasha mix it up with Stephanie if tonight's interaction was any indication of how it would go. Sasha's profile is so nice as well, I never really took notice before. :smitten:

The tag match wasn't something that we hadn't seen before, but it was good for what it was and Nia and Sasha were serving looks. Nia and Sasha also did a good job of selling their feud even though they didn't actually interact physically other than trading cheap shots.

Alicia did something, Dana was mentioned, and pictures of Emmalina were shown as well. That was all nice. :clap:

Very cute night for the Raw women afaic. Next week separate the two feuds though. :clap:

2 people like this

I'm really not here for Bayley vs Charlotte. Is it just me , or have all these NXT girls lost their spark on RAW. The only reason the entire thing is flopping with Bayley being an underdog is because we all know she's one of Hunter's faves, and she's eventually going to get the title. I would be behind Alicia being an underdog more than Bayley because it's v unlikely she will hold a title again. No ones buying into this @ all. 

1 person likes this

Sasha/Bayley segment - Cute, albeit a little cheesy :filenails: Charlotte slayed as usual. The way Charlotte attacked Bayley from behind before she could make a move :ahh: Nia's attack/beat down was weak, although I do like that she's on her own and doesn't have any alliances :newspaper: Also, why does she keep wearing that same attire?

Emmalina promo - :cooksie:

Stephanie/Sasha/Bayley segment - Stephanie burying the girls once again to make herself look strong :smh3: The interaction between Stephanie and Sasha was cute, although I'm not interested in a feud because I know Stephanie's fake ass will come out on top :filenails2: Stephanie's ego will prevent her from putting over talent.

Alicia/Noam segment - Cute

Sasha/Bayley vs Charlotte/Nia Jax - Cute match, nothing special :filenails: Still not impressed with Nia and her finisher is weak. Also, Jojo looked cute :coffee:

A moderate Raw this week :coffee:

Charlotte is starting to become low-key annoying, to be honest.

I mean she good at what she does but I just feel like it's always her in these segments she overpowers everyone else and it's not as enjoyable because none of these girls can't even clap back. I mean Sasha snatched her wig but she just snatched it back leaving Sasha mute... :rot:  She's so one-sided...

Other than that everything else was cute. Also, they need to stop teasing these Stephanie vs ??? feuds and just go ahead with it. 

2 people like this

Alicia looking like an actual goddess. I'm bald. The way she dipped Noam and flipped that hair. Whew :shook:Get working on that set @Lady DarkFox. I knew I should have tuned in live for DarFox because they always deliver.

As for the rest...

g0xLDL4.thumb.gif.9435d74d90ede37f324a91

4 people like this

The match was just okay. I really didn't mind it until Bayley came in honestly, and not even when she was in control. It just dragged even when the heel team was controlling the action, and it's just hard to watch Bayley when her attire looks like the activity rugs for 6-year-olds in preschool. And I want to like Nia, but really serve me something other than a face and some faulty ideologies. 

tumblr_mgt3pedPQF1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

2 people like this

Stephanie berating talent for no reason is the worst.

:g2g:

2 people like this

53 minutes ago, Eric said:

Charlotte is starting to become low-key annoying, to be honest.

I mean she good at what she does but I just feel like it's always her in these segments she overpowers everyone else and it's not as enjoyable because none of these girls can't even clap back. I mean Sasha snatched her wig but she just snatched it back leaving Sasha mute... :rot:  She's so one-sided...

Other than that everything else was cute. Also, they need to stop teasing these Stephanie vs ??? feuds and just go ahead with it. 

That's how it is when you're a Kween.

35 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

The match was just okay. I really didn't mind it until Bayley came in honestly, and not even when she was in control. It just dragged even when the heel team was controlling the action, and it's just hard to watch Bayley when her attire looks like the activity rugs for 6-year-olds in preschool. And I want to like Nia, but really serve me something other than a face and some faulty ideologies. 

And Natalya can't even fit in her attires. Jealousy?

aJ9kjm9.png

3 minutes ago, Hug Me, Daddy said:

aJ9kjm9.png

Welcome to the forum?

2 people like this

7 minutes ago, Hug Me, Daddy said:

aJ9kjm9.png

'Hug me daddy'

Asfgd'3!?#(

:ahh:

8 minutes ago, Jeigz said:

Welcome to the forum?

kk whatever so don't talk about bayley.

Related image

56 minutes ago, Hug Me, Daddy said:

aJ9kjm9.png

Fuck, not a Bayley stan bullying someone for their weight :cry:

Take a page out of your good sis's book and be a hugger, not a fighter

only watched the Alicia segment, she looked cute :clap:

2 minutes ago, Sazzy said:

Fuck, not a Bayley stan bullying someone for their weight :cry:

Take a page out of your good sis's book and be a hugger, not a fighter

I can also come for the weight in your nose.

I am a hugger but you just tried to call Bayley fat so... Jealous? I think so.

Just now, Hug Me, Daddy said:

I can also come for the weight in your nose.

I am a hugger but you just tried to call Bayley fat so... Jealous? I think so.

When did I call her fat sis :cry: check your receipts

4 minutes ago, Sazzy said:

When did I call her fat sis :cry: check your receipts

You said it's funny that a Bayley fan is attacking Natalya's weight but whatever.