Jake

SmackDown / 205 January 10, 2017: Live Chat

471 posts in this topic

tbh though they shouldn't use local talent if they're gonna keep this carmallah storyline up, it won't help to get her over. they should have james helping her win against people the crowd uses. sd treating all their girls equal having a downside because if could be nikki one week if they did it right and involved nattie as well :cry: 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Carmella match was honestly awful :uhh: the good sis needs someone to carry her, but she'll get there

The shopping spree should be a kii tho!

Low-key wanted more from Becky vs Alexa, but the steel cage next week should slay as well! SmackDown the queen of making the gays want more :crying:

SN: What's this DC Universe tea? :uhh:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dante. said:

Yes and I did as well, tbh. Fire is off limits!

 

YOU'RE fake as fuck, we said we'd make together :uhh: 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG :shook: Merch selling icon

C12zoALWIAAAxrR.jpg

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sazzy said:

The Carmella match was honestly awful :uhh: the good sis needs someone to carry her, but she'll get there

The shopping spree should be a kii tho!

Low-key wanted more from Becky vs Alexa, but the steel cage next week should slay as well! SmackDown the queen of making the gays want more :crying:

SN: What's this DC Universe tea? :uhh:

 

Do you have a PS4?

1mynibP.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also where is @Taryn saying Carmella is shady on sosh meeds or whatever when her fave is trying it?

1mynibP.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mariah. said:

tbh though they shouldn't use local talent if they're gonna keep this carmallah storyline up, it won't help to get her over. they should have james helping her win against people the crowd uses. sd treating all their girls equal having a downside because if could be nikki one week if they did it right and involved nattie as well :cry: 

Naomi better heal that ankle so queen can get a jobber :uhh: 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mariah. said:

YOU'RE fake as fuck, we said we'd make together :uhh: 

I was bored and tempted. :evetorresrunningaway.gif:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mariah. said:

tbh though they shouldn't use local talent if they're gonna keep this carmallah storyline up, it won't help to get her over. they should have james helping her win against people the crowd uses. sd treating all their girls equal having a downside because if could be nikki one week if they did it right and involved nattie as well :cry: 

lowkey I don't even think they're trying to get her heat, I think they just know this is a kii and they can be a weekly highlight of the show that people hate to love so they're just using enhancement talent instead.

a match with Nikki would be cute though, I'm still waiting for that mixed tag and if it happens with Ellsworth as Carmella's partner a;'fjkf :uhh:

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mariah. said:

Also where is @Taryn saying Carmella is shady on sosh meeds or whatever when her fave is trying it?

1mynibP.gif

They're both shady towards each other so!

1mynibP.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ari M. said:

Do you have a PS4?

I do, sis.

1mynibP.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

noam's accent :ahh: i really cannot take him serious

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that jobber was fucking horrible tho like wtf were they thinking having her face Carmella of all people? :rot: 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nnn he has a sexy voice tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SmackDown low-key having just over an hour of content with these long ass theme transitions :uhh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sazzy said:

I do, sis.

1mynibP.gif

Do you have the game downloaded? We'll all have to link up.

1mynibP.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Taryn said:

They're both shady towards each other so!

1mynibP.gif

she's lucky my twitter was hacked by a porn bot otherwise i'd bake her ass FRESH unlike the pizza she eats off the floor!

1mynibP.gif

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alexa and Becky not getting much time on the main show so they gave them talking smack all for themselves instead :clap: 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dante. said:

I was bored and tempted. :evetorresrunningaway.gif:

let me use fire now

1mynibP.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Layout said:

Naomi better heal that ankle so queen can get a jobber :uhh: 

delete this before the mob runz up here and mollywhoops

 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I couldnt even focus on the match between Carmella and the jobber because I was to busy laughing at JBL's commentary

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mariah. said:

she's lucky my twitter was hacked by a porn bot otherwise i'd bake her ass FRESH unlike the pizza she eats off the floor!

1mynibP.gif

Serving Alexa with these obvious lies. When will it stop?
1mynibP.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

lowkey I don't even think they're trying to get her heat, I think they just know this is a kii and they can be a weekly highlight of the show that people hate to love so they're just using enhancement talent instead.

a match with Nikki would be cute though, I'm still waiting for that mixed tag and if it happens with Ellsworth as Carmella's partner a;'fjkf :uhh:

yeah, it's probs just to give her something to do and for the kii since everyone is occupied. But may as well keep her momentum rolling y'know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ari M. said:

Do you have the game downloaded? We'll all have to link up.

1mynibP.gif

I don't have the game tho :uhh: let me run down to my local video store right quick, u gurls can waiT!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe Cena blocked Gable from doing the towel thing in his entrance. @Lady DarkFox

Now I just need for someone to block Jason Jordan from his SEVERE Kurt Angle cosplay

1mynibP.gif

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.