Shoaib.

SmackDown / 205 January 10, 2017: Results

38 posts in this topic

Smackdown_app_Rendered_new--1f8fe7b3c013

Maryse does something, I guess

Natalya/Nikki Bella package + Natalya attacks Nikki Bella backstage + Natalya vs. Nikki Bella

Daniel Bryan announces steel cage match for the SmackDown Women's Championship next week

Carmella with James Ellsworth vs. CJ Lunde

Carmella and James Ellsworth backstage

Alexa Bliss and Becky Lynch on Talking Smack

Natalya fallout

WWE_205_Live_flat--d0a302c26f13a810934b3

Cedric Alexander with Alicia Fox vs. Noam Dar (watch it if you want context for the next video)

Cedric Alexander dumps Alicia Fox

2 people like this

Tuesday Night Women's Night :clap:

Solid like usual. What was Carmella facing though, she is not a bitch that needs these squash matches :uhh: She could literally thrive on segments alone with James managing her in tag action or something.

3 people like this

WWE is turning into TNA with all of these women's gimmick matches.

Carmella is coming along so well on smackdown even getting consistent heat from the fans. Her opponent should never be brought back though. 

Bliss and Becky getting a steel cage is nice. It makes sense in there rivalry and doesn't seem random like how raw does it. I expect the masked lucha to be revealed next week. 

Nikki and Natalya killed it those stiff shots they kept trading with each other. They had the fans invested in the whole thing even getting let them fight chants. Nattie is really selling her heel character from that slap before the sharpshooter to that bitch line as she walked off I'm enjoying her so much. I expect a few stipulation matches between these two. 

Once again the whole show flowed so well even dolph to me was tolerable tonight. 

Poor poor raw. 

rdtO0iJ.gif

6 people like this

12 minutes ago, blond. said:

WWE is turning into TNA with all of these women's gimmick matches.

When you realize how many women never had these opportunities I don't mind a stipulation match every other month. 

4 people like this

Great night for the women. :clap:

So excited for next week!

I liked the additional build on Talking Smack with Becky calling her self the best Sports Entertainment :rot:

Shane and Renee are gonna fuck.

2 people like this

adsflkjadsl;fjkdsalf;kjads;flkjdasfl;kdasjf :ahh: ALICIA

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, StayFearlessk said:

rdtO0iJ.gif

:rot:

Unofficial GIF of Winter/Spring.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Christon said:

:rot:

Unofficial GIF of Winter/Spring.

Ive already seen it posted on other sites.

Them name dropping Eva Marie basically confirmed that she isn't La Luchadora. Its annoying because revealing it to be her would of allowed for a nice feud with between Becky and Eva, whilst Mickie can feud with Alexa, but it seems like they are gonna debut Mickie as a heel. 

1 person likes this

- What a difference a promo can make to a feud, before that Nat/Bella promo I was like whatever but looking past the over dramatic Mickie/Trish promo editing that promo sold it to me its lit.  Lowkey hype for their match now, maybe Natalyas last match?

The sound that steel paneling made :skull: why was Nicole holding her leg when she went face first.  Natalya trying to hit and run then getting hair-mared back down off the barricade was a nice touch.  I LOVE SMACKDOWN

- Carmallah going for the code of silence but the other woman falling the wrong way then momentum springing her back :skull: whiplash much.  I didn't need the male commentators giving their 2 cents on the womans apearance, nobody asked. :nathm:

Hope Alicia takes her anger out on some NXT woman on the cruiserweight show like bring in Mandy to get rag dolled around while Alicia throws popcorn at her, also it would be good karma for Mandy lol

1 person likes this

32 minutes ago, AlexThaProduct said:

- What a difference a promo can make to a feud, before that Nat/Bella promo I was like whatever but looking past the over dramatic Mickie/Trish promo editing that promo sold it to me its lit.  Lowkey hype for their match now, maybe Natalyas last match?

The sound that steel paneling made :skull: why was Nicole holding her leg when she went face first.  Natalya trying to hit and run then getting hair-mared back down off the barricade was a nice touch.  I LOVE SMACKDOWN

- Carmallah going for the code of silence but the other woman falling the wrong way then momentum springing her back :skull: whiplash much.  I didn't need the male commentators giving their 2 cents on the womans apearance, nobody asked. :nathm:

Hope Alicia takes her anger out on some NXT woman on the cruiserweight show like bring in Mandy to get rag dolled around while Alicia throws popcorn at her, also it would be good karma for Mandy lol

Since WWE likes rehashing past angles, I'll make a guess that they'll have Alicia Fox go all "AJ" on Cedric Alexander. So, Fox will be "AJ", Cedric Alexander will be "Daniel Bryan", Noam Dar will be "CM Punk".............. so who will be the "Kane"?

2 hours ago, StayFearlessk said:

Ive already seen it posted on other sites.

I meant here lol

Nattie/Nikki brawl was GIVING it, poor horzewomen. And THAT is how  you set up a stipulation match that makes sense :clap:  I don't have any words for the jobber that was in that match and I don't have words for Mella stans either cause yall showed your asses last night :uhh:  Carmella did what she could though so that's nice. All in all, another cute night for the SmackDown women!

3 people like this

Damn :clap: 

Really great night. Nikki/Nattie turning their feud into something good with one brawl. Carmella's match was horrid but looking at the performance by herself and the segment after she slayed her role.

Becky & Lexi getting a steel cage match. :crying: My baby getting in two stipulation title matches before she loses it. :crying: Really excited and I hope they do the best they can with what's around them and SLAY the show. They better main event as well. Last time I understand the feud wasn't that developed but now it's heated and their star power has grown so pull the trigger and let them kill it. I really hope Mickie gets revealed next week. A main event steel cage match with the return of Mickie James would be the best closer possible. :crying: 

2 people like this

Maryse/Miz/Ambrose segment - Cute, although I would've preferred some interaction between Maryse and Renee.

Natalya attacks Nikki - Cute, but why was Nikki holding her leg when she went face first? :huh2:

Natalya vs Nikki - The brawl was great! Nikki and Natalya's chemistry is so underrated. Also, Nikki's spear :legend: She does it better than Goldberg and Roman Reigns combined.

Becky/Bryan/Alexa segment - See that Raw writers? THAT is how you properly hype a match, and progress a storyline. Excited for the steel cage match :excited: I bet it will be better than Sasha and Charlotte's HIAC Match.

Carmella vs jobber - Cute, but sloppy match. Why was that jobber dressed and moving like Mae Young? :ahh: Screaming at "Let's go jobber" chants :ahh:

Carmella/Elsworth segment - Cute. Carmella's acting was great as usual.

Talking Smack - I liked it. Alexa is a better talker than Becky though :newspaper:

Cedric dumps Alicia - Predictable, although Alicia's reaction was a bit OTT. Curious to see where they go with the Alicia/Noam romance.

A solid night for the girls :clap:

I stan CJ :clap: you could see Cumella was lowkey shook when CJ kicked out of the superkick. she really thoughT :clap:

perched for legend James' next week. :shook:

1 person likes this

I love how normal Daniel made the steel cage announcement sound, it was so organic. Mick Flurry's agg ass would be shouting about how it's dangerous, taking away from the moment, and annoying ass Stephanie would be chanting "history making!!" so people care for it. Hopefully Mickie is unmasked next week, I'm looking forward to it. Blisster snatching a tables and steel cage match in her young career, Asuka is over :shook: 

Nikki getting her ass jumped backstage then randomly clutching her knee had me screaming, I wish it went on a bit longer, serving Trish/Victoria. The match brawl was really fucking good, sister Neck was mollywhooping and Nattie was NOT holding back with the punches :rot: 

Carmellsworth :ahh: She did great in the match, that Moolah shaped bitch really botched the end but Princess saved it. Love how she's applying her finisher now. The segment was adorable, I'm so excited for their pre-recorded shopping segments during the show :ahh: overall great show, entertaining also.

205 was kinda boring last night, but Alicia Fucks looked cute. 

3 people like this

My only hope is that Noam is into the beatings and outbursts that he will still want Alicia. Other then that...

s6po1e.gif

1 person likes this

:rot: Ya'll did notice that when Nikki was sent into the steel that she went face and knee first into it right? Plus, she was obvioulsy setting up for the segment later where she got chop blocked and put into the sharpshooter

and some of ya'll hookers acting like the feud wasn't already lit or on fire :uhh:

2 people like this

nn this segment was so bad it's good 

s6po1e.gif

The acting was so bad here but that metldown was hilarious. I'm so ready for Craylicia to officially make her comeback.

s6po1e.gif

1 person likes this

57 minutes ago, KENT_ said:

nn this segment was so good 

s6po1e.gif

Stan.

s6po1e.gif

What's more to say about last night other than it was perfection...:clap:

1 person likes this