Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dante.

HBW '18 | Online

109 posts in this topic

Hell in a Cell Results: A Diamond in the Rough

Spoiler

In the exciting conclusion of HBW's final 2k17 Pay-Per-View event Hell in a Cell, Britney Diamond overcame three other competitors in Akira, Chloe Chanel, and the former Champion Mercedes Benson in the Fatal Four-Way main event for the Heartbreakers Championship, breaking her own record to become a 4-time Women's Champion.

Following her return from injury in early September, Diamond had seemingly turned over a new leaf, keeping it clean in the ring and teaming with former foes like Kimberly Storm. However, after suffering a series of losses and failing to regain the Women's Championship at No Mercy, Diamond snapped and reverted to her sinister ways to defeat Lilith and Svetlana to qualify for the Hell in a Cell main event title match.

"I tried being the nice girl everyone wanted me to be," Diamond remarked to HBW.com reporters backstage shortly following her victory. "And it got me absolutely nowhere. I walked into Hell in a Cell with a plan, I executed it exactly as I imagined, and I walked out Champion exactly like I wanted."

While Championship reigns may come and go, it truly seems that diamonds are forever.

m3CNzav.png

3 people like this

REPORT: HOLLY WEST SIGNS WITH HBW

2pJqTDu.png

"As per Sho Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, it is being reported that Holly West has indeed OFFICIALLY signed to HBW.  Rumblings of a potential signing have been heavy ever since West dropped the women's championship back in May and opted not to renew her contract with NJPW-box after 3 years with the promotion. The two parties have engaged in talks on several occasions over the last few years, but have never been able to reach an agreement. Now, multiple reliable sources have validated the claims that the seasoned, multi-time women's champion has finally signed on to juggernaut wrestling promotion. West has amassed a career total of 28 championships over her five-year tenure in pro wrestling, including 3 tag titles, an Intercontinental championship, and the most recent NJPW-box Women's championship, which she has held a total of 4 times. In addition, we have it on good authority that HBW has also signed 10 other names from various independent promotions. We're still unsure of the exact names, but we're told that they should all be revealed in short order."

@Neon

8 people like this

COMING SOON TO HBW... 

"I'LL BE WORTH THE WAIT.."

JASMINE.png?width=984&height=431

6 people like this

HBW TLC 2017: Results

Hide contents

Holly West vs. Jasmine vs. Chloe Chanel.

Tables Match: Ivy vs. Akira.

SWJGeGp.gif

Holly West and Jasmine brawl backstage.

Heartcore Title TLC Match: Winona Petrova vs. Isabella vs. Teresa (c).

Universal Title Ladder Match: Akane vs. Cash Vuitton vs. Aaron McKay vs. Sergio vs. Tommy Hero vs. Amir (c).

Heartbreakers' Title Ladder Match: Mercedes Benson vs. Kimberly Storm vs. Dawn vs. Britney Diamond (c).

3 people like this

HBW TLC 2017: Segments

Spoiler

#1: ft. Jasmine (@Travis Roucka) & Holly (@Neon)

The camera switches to the backstage after the backstage area after Ivy vs. Akira, where HBW newcomer Jasmine is standing by with interviewer Renee Young!

Renee: Jasmine, earlier tonight you made your HBW pay per view debut against Team MAC member Chloe Chanel and Holly West! The triple threat competition was fierce, but at the end Chloe Chanel ultimately prevailed. Could you tell the HB Universe a little about your experience?

Jasmine: The competition was fierce, Renee, but that's what I signed up for! I may not be the best at the moment, but I'm paying my dues and working my ass off every time I step into that ring! People underestimate me, maybe it's because of what I wear or my tremendous amount of sex appeal.. [the crowd wolf whistles, Jasmine giggling slightly] but when all is said and done, I'm going to make a name for myself here - and nobody will forget the name of the BEAUTIFUL BRAT, Jasmine

Renee: Do you feel like you could of had a better chance out there if Holly wasn't pinned early?

Jasmine: Um, yeah! I had a lot more to offer that match but unfortunately, Holly just couldn't keep up with Chloe haha...

SUDDENLY, Holly West interrupts!

Holly: You seriously think you had a shot out there, Jasmine?! You seriously think you BELONG here?! I'm the next big thing here in HBW, and Chloe's fluke win won't slow me down. Look at yourself, Jasmine. You're nothing but a plastic, half naked TRAMP. If you think you could do so much better than me, why don't you prove it right now?

HOLLY WEST ATTACKS JASMINE, SETTING UP A BACKSTAGE BRAWL! [VIEW MATCH ABOVE]

- - - - - - -

#2: ft. Akira (@Lady DarkFox) & Dawn (@Brandon.)

HBW returns from a commercial break where Akira is seen backstage, clutching her back in pain and frustration after her shocking lost to Ivy. Dawn, moments away from her main event championship match, walks up to Akira with a grin.

Dawn: Hey girl..

Akira: Hey..

Dawn tosses her long braid back, moving one hand to her hip.

Dawn: Sorry about your loss earlier..

Akira rolls her eyes, clenching her fist in frustration. 

Akira: Don't you feel sorry for me, Dawn. I don't need your sympathy. I certainly didn't feel sorry for you after you failed that drug test. I certainly didn't feel sorry for Winta when she took the blame for something I DID.

...Dawn, without hesitation, punches Akira in the throat! Taking Akira by the hair, Dawn flings her against a TV monitor, Akira stumbling from the shot.

Dawn: BITCH!

Dawn continues the attack, throwing Akira's sore back into a makeup table. Hearing the commotion, officials quickly swarm into the scene to clear the two apart.

Akira: Dawn..Good luck with that match. I'm sure you will do fantastic!

Akira continue to yell at Dawn as she's dragged off, Dawn trying to break free from the referee's grasp as the cameras fade back to the ring for the main event.

[VIEW THE MAIN EVENT HBW CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH ABOVE]

4 people like this

5YffPsr.gif

Mickie: Now it has come to my attention that a little lady is trying to erase me from WWE History, but let me tell you something. Week after week I come out here to not only fight for my career but to prove my legacy. YOU ARE SADLY MISTAKUN!  if you think that I am going to let someone who knows nothing about how hard or how long I have had to fight take away anything from me.

Now you can run but you can’t hide, you can face me right now like a woman or continue to run like a coward until I find you.

*Mickie’s theme hits*

tCj9zTt.gif

King Sara: Mickie..Mickie..Mickie..You really called me out here for this? For admiring you? I know that its a rare occasion that anybody remembers what you have done but I have always been a huge fan! I simply wanted to honor you, to give your career the proper attention that you deserve.

zuPsYWD.gif

Mickie: Honor me? Sweetie I am still here and I will never ever leave. You can do this my way or the hard way, but I am taking what’s mine back. We’re in a ring and the fans want to see a show, so fight me for it.

King Sara: Fine, you want to face me? You got it. I’ll give you your theme song back and your attire but not without one more stipulation…

Mickie: Spit it out!

King Sara: Let’s see if you walk the walk, if you lose the match I get your CAREER!

Mickie:….You’re ON!

H3TmEWy.gif

CAREER VS ATTIRE MATCH COMING SOON!

7 people like this

2wS7Okx.pngUP NEXT.. Holly West Speaks Out

D6Fuaah.gif

The HB cameras fade back to the arena, the sold out crowd cheering in anticipation for the next highlight of the night. The arena lights begin to flicker as theme music plays around the arena, an outcry of boos beginning to sound from the HB Universe as they instantly know who's joining them at this time!

L8BCsOo.gif

Holly West emerges from the back with a microphone in hand, shooing off the booing crowd as she quickly enters the ring. Circling the ring for a brief moment, Holly smirks, soaking up the heat from the crowd before speaking. 

"What's wrong, losers? Not the person you were expecting? Well that's too damn bad! For the past few weeks, I have been taking names and breaking faces, and for some odd reason, I have not been granted a title opportunity yet. Did you people see what I did to your beloved Jasmine at TLC? I'm unstoppable. (Holly chuckles, the crowd booing) I am the perfect example of what a woman should be in this industry, and it's about time all of you people give me some damn respect around here. And if you don't? Well, maybe I'll beat the sense into you, just like I did to HB's resident blow up doll. Because I'm no longer playing by your rules, I'm doing everything for myself - to get myself on t—"

A spicy Latin jive echoed throughout the arena... ♫

...the fans immediately exploding into cheers as "Shining Star" by HB Productions plays throughout the arena! The luscious figure of the Costa Rican native, Jasmine Garcia, appears at the top of the ramp, the Latina looking all business as she struts to the ring. Ruffling her freshly manicured nails through her long dark hair, Jasmine winks and blows a kiss to some fans before entering the ring to confront her rival.

XDMVJ13.gif

"Holly, I think I can speak for everyone in this arena when I say this... do you ever SHUT UP?! (Holly's jaw drops as the crowd pops in support for the Brat) I mean, do you really think you deserve a title shot? What have you done lately, other than take cheap shots at me, run your mouth, and turn everyone against you? I've had enough. This ends now! I don't know what type of King Sara crisis you're going through mamacita, but this isn't the same Holly I trained with at the Discord Performance Center, and I know that you still have some decency left in you!"

Dw2W0pr.gif 4hAm2tS.gif

"Oh boohoo. Cry me a freaking river, Jasmine. You're right, this isn't the same Holly from the Discord Performance Center! I'm much better than I once was, and I don't need to rely on these stupid fans or people like you to tell me that. People change - just like YOU change your face every week. Do you seriously think nobody would notice? I must have broken your other nose when I knocked you over the head with a f***king monitor at TLC. (The crowd gasps at the lowblow, Jasmine nodding her head and rolling her eyes) Take a look at her, people! Is this the type of mediocre, trash HB has to offer? You're nothing but tits and ass Jasmine. You can't even wrestle! You don't deserve to be here. If it wasn't for that stripper outfit of yours, NOBODY would even notice you. Now get out of my ring, before I made those big lips brusied lips."

6VlWI2K.gif GE7ZeLe.gif

"I'm not going anywhere! (Holly looks shocked as Jasmine stands her ground, the crowd cheering) Your words may hurt Holly, but my actions are going to hurt much more. You can judge me all you want, hell - people online do it all the time! I am a smart, sexy, and powerful woman who isn't afraid to show off my body in the year 2017. At the end of the day, what I wear doesn't define who I am or what I do in this ring, and I am going to prove that to you. I am working my ass off to become the top HB Superstar, and I prove that each and every time I step in this ring. I have faced some of the best and made a name for myself, while you talked crap and got put in your place. You're obsessed with my appearance when you really should be obsessed with winning a damn match around here. Jealous that I'm getting the attention you're not, Holly? (Jasmine giggles as Holly scowls) When I fall, I get right back up, and Holly your little cheap shot didn't keep me down for long chica. I'm sick of hearing you disrespect me, so how about we give the fans a match right now, and I put you in your place by proving I can compete here in HBW. Do you guys want to see me whoop this puta into shape?"

The crowd cheers, Holly screaming for them to be quiet!

6rYLVwT.gif

"I'll face you when I WANT to face you, Jasmine! You aren't worth embarrassing for the second time - especially when I have my eye on the prize. I know you probably think you're on top of the mountain because of your little fluke win over me in the Halloween Battle Royal, but that isn't the case. (Holly taps her chin, thinking to herself) You know what? I'm feeling generous! I'll give you a match.. just not today. But only if you can find someone to make a worthless piece of SHIT like yourself a half decent wrestler by Survivor Series. (Cackling) If anybody can handle the task of training a brat like you, then maybe I'll give you the time of day. Until then? You just aren't worth it, jobber."

The crowd boos as Holly exits, Jasmine looking on in frustration as Holly continues to degrade her. Holly shrugs at Jasmine as she walks up the ramp, laughing as Jasmine glares in disgust. The camera fades to a black, transitioning to the next segment of the night.

jfrqA1m.gif

10 people like this

2wS7Okx.png UP NEXT: Akira addresses why she screwed over Dawn Championship Dreams

QUIET ON THE SET. CAN WE PLEASE HAVE QUIET ON THE SET?!?!?

The crowd boos Akira as soon as they hear her theme play. Akira comes out all smiles ignoring the negative energy her presence has brought to this sold out arena.

az3h03S.gif

"Oh so you guys are mad that I screwed over Dawn, huh? *the crowd screams "YES"* Is that so because what I remember was you all booing her when she won the championship and then I saw all the tweets from you all saying that she needs to be on TV more if she is going to hold it. And then you booed her even more when she ran through entire division in one night. So I want to know why I am being seen as the villain of this story when I should be the hero. I saved you, and everyone in the back from having to sit through her reign. I did my job."

The crowd grows silent as Akira stands in the middle of the ring with their full attention.

p3WGNh1.gif

"And guess what, I didn't even do what I did to Dawn because of her reign. I did it because the girl has been and always will be that thing in my shadow. That roach in all your apartments, trailer parks, or whatever hell-hold you all live in. Dawn talks about being the Sun of HBW: the center of the HBW universe, but I've been the Sun to her for quite a bit. If you didn't know, Dawn and I have met before. We both were models and of course, I was the more successful one. I booked jobs, she didn't. I was on the cover of hottest magazines, she didn't have the face for it. I walked runways, she had two left feet. I tried to teach the idiot, but she just didn't have... "it". It wasn't until I got the Maxim cover and she didn't that she finally packed her bags and left me alone... Until she came here. Her debuting in HBW with a new face, body, and the coordination of a ballet dancer. She was a whole new girl, but she was the same old bitch."

The crowds gets rowdy again with Akira's final statement.

mRapceM.gif

"Dawn, I know you showed up in HBW because you saw me. You saw everything that was better than you and you just had to come back in my orbit and try to knock me out the center. But let me tell you something; you will ALWAYS be that ugly bitch you were seven years ago. You think because you went away and got a nip here and tuck there that you can come back in my presence and take the spotlight from me? I don't think so, uggo. You will never compare and you will never compete. I AM A 3xs HBW WOMEN'S CHAMPION. I am BY FAR the sexiest woman in HBW. You are a nothing to me NOW like you were nothing to me then, and that is the way it always will be...

The crowd chants for Dawn to come out as Akira berates her.

tDEgm1R.gif

"Chant for her. Chant for her. She isn't here. That idiot ran for the hills after she FLOPPED trying to get the Women's Championship back. That is what she does best: LOSE. So all I have to say to Dawn who is more than likely crying her eyes out at home; When you got the call from the office that you "failed" that drug test... Did it all come back to you? When they told you that you needed to relinquish your championship, did every rejection you get come back to you? If it did... Good, because that is how you are going to feel from here on out courtesy of me.

The crowd boos Akira as she displays her arrogance before walking to the back. When she makes it onto the stage, she looks back and has one good laugh before walking to the back.

VeI7rKV.gif

7 people like this

On 11/8/2017 at 0:44 AM, Lady DarkFox said:

2wS7Okx.png UP NEXT: Akira addresses why she screwed over Dawn Championship Dreams

QUIET ON THE SET. CAN WE PLEASE HAVE QUIET ON THE SET?!?!?

The crowd boos Akira as soon as they hear her theme play. Akira comes out all smiles ignoring the negative energy her presence has brought to this sold out arena.

az3h03S.gif

"Oh so you guys are mad that I screwed over Dawn, huh? *the crowd screams "YES"* Is that so because what I remember was you all booing her when she won the championship and then I saw all the tweets from you all saying that she needs to be on TV more if she is going to hold it. And then you booed her even more when she ran through entire division in one night. So I want to know why I am being seen as the villain of this story when I should be the hero. I saved you, and everyone in the back from having to sit through her reign. I did my job."

The crowd grows silent as Akira stands in the middle of the ring with their full attention.

p3WGNh1.gif

"And guess what, I didn't even do what I did to Dawn because of her reign. I did it because the girl has been and always will be that thing in my shadow. That roach in all your apartments, trailer parks, or whatever hell-hold you all live in. Dawn talks about being the Sun of HBW: the center of the HBW universe, but I've been the Sun to her for quite a bit. If you didn't know, Dawn and I have met before. We both were models and of course, I was the more successful one. I booked jobs, she didn't. I was on the cover of hottest magazines, she didn't have the face for it. I walked runways, she had two left feet. I tried to teach the idiot, but she just didn't have... "it". It wasn't until I got the Maxim cover and she didn't that she finally packed her bags and left me alone... Until she came here. Her debuting in HBW with a new face, body, and the coordination of a ballet dancer. She was a whole new girl, but she was the same old bitch."

The crowds gets rowdy again with Akira's final statement.

mRapceM.gif

"Dawn, I know you showed up in HBW because you saw me. You saw everything that was better than you and you just had to come back in my orbit and try to knock me out the center. But let me tell you something; you will ALWAYS be that ugly bitch you were seven years ago. You think because you went away and got a nip here and tuck there that you can come back in my presence and take the spotlight from me? I don't think so, uggo. You will never compare and you will never compete. I AM A 3xs HBW WOMEN'S CHAMPION. I am BY FAR the sexiest woman in HBW. You are a nothing to me NOW like you were nothing to me then, and that is the way it always will be...

The crowd chants for Dawn to come out as Akira berates her.

tDEgm1R.gif

"Chant for her. Chant for her. She isn't here. That idiot ran for the hills after she FLOPPED trying to get the Women's Championship back. That is what she does best: LOSE. So all I have to say to Dawn who is more than likely crying her eyes out at home; When you got the call from the office that you "failed" that drug test... Did it all come back to you? When they told you that you needed to relinquish your championship, did every rejection you get come back to you? If it did... Good, because that is how you are going to feel from here on out courtesy of me.

The crowd boos Akira as she displays her arrogance before walking to the back. When she makes it onto the stage, she looks back and has one good laugh before walking to the back.

VeI7rKV.gif

2 people like this