Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dante.

WWE HB17 | Online

46 posts in this topic

CxeKdtc.png
Post all exclusive interviews, photos, articles, rivalry and feud updates here.

1 person likes this

ROSTER:
oHxnDjp.pnglOv5zFW.pngXRCPmTL.pngVhDKhiL.pngAw1Th8N.pngU0v3gaM.pngtJprV4Y.pngCBhBgHr.png0qLxE6I.pngdOx3Ige.pngOhKIxS1.pngN1Ni4HI.pngswzxoMP.pngBi8lfOz.pngl0zJ6gi.png8KiwBJu.pngDWpssAN.png7u7mnHW.pngZdODcxf.pngFmTFzqo.pngy2rvWPF.pngs5MDKRE.pngL9fmlhr.pngdh8cAL7.png   BFRbK5C.png

---
emQPysy.png4R0oW1H.png

12 people like this

giphy.gif      giphy.gif 
Chloe Chanel vs. Donna Kelly 
------------------
Two fashionista's breaking into an industry that has a moot dynamic respecting 'models' inevitably turned heads.
Promptly being execrated as weak and fragile, the two without a doubt had a great deal to prove to the masses that they belong.
Donna debuting first has worked her way to multiple championship matches, though her merit was never enough to capture the coveted championship.
While Donna was stealing the hearts of the HB Universe during her journey to make it to the top spot in comes another woman with a similar background, Chloe Chanel.
Picking up reams of victories Chloe's success gained her quite a few enemies, No other did she dislike as much as she did Donna. Chloe is convinced that Donna is trying to copy her guise. 
The tension got so heated that the two engaged in wars on social media, in the fashion industry, and in the ring, putting on mat-classics that will go down in the history books.
 The key milestone in this heated feud would without a doubt be the two making HBW history competing in the first ever lumberjill match.
The match won't be forgotten by anyone, except Donna Kelly who has no recollection the match ever happening.
After traded pins and insults over each other, the deciding factor to end this feud had yet to be determined.

2 people like this

Awh...you've been SO GOOD...you've waited so long..

aniPentagram1.gif~c200s-l300.jpg aniPentagram1.gif~c200

But I promise... it'll be WORTH...the WAIT

2 people like this

VALENTINE'S DAY HEARTBREAKERS

Forget long-stemmed roses and a heart-shaped box of chocolates! Instead, celebrate Valentine's Day
with Mercedes Benson and Chloe Chanel, the gorgeous ladies of Team MAC.

yAUVz7V.png

Spoiler

59HPjPc.png

hhdVwHm.png

33zvJYa.png

xIeQAYB.png

8 people like this

NEW 'DO, NEW BOO

Check out the new Heartbreakers Champion, Ariana Latte, as she poses showing off her new bangs look-- as well as a first glimpse at her rumored new fling, Ricky Pendejo!

C4zePnQW8AEz0a-.jpg

C4zeZBTWYAAcZQq.jpg

C4zex8dWQAE_xgC.jpg

C4xj1GzWcAAmT63.jpg

7 people like this

HBW.com Exclusive Interview:

Britney Diamond talks being a two-time Women's Champion, locker room relationships, travels, and more.

iuKEcYP.png

HBW.com  personnel and backstage interviewer Renee Young caught up with two-time HBW Women's Champion Britney Diamond last night following her loss to Ariana Latte in an impromptu Championship match.

Spoiler

Renee: Britney! Thank you for being here this evening!

Britney: (smiles) Thank you for having me, Renee. 

Renee: Britney, we know I've gotta ask right out of the gate given what we just saw tonight, how are you feeling having lost the HBW Championship to Ariana Latte? It really seemed to come out of nowhere.

Britney: You know, Renee, I've been competing for years all around the world with a lot of very talented women, and I know the second you start taking someone too lightly is the exact second they've beaten you. Ariana caught me off guard tonight, and I won't make excuses for that.

Renee: You two have an interesting relationship, it seems.

Britney: Absolutely. We don't always agree or even like each other, but I will say that I respect her enough to feel dignified to have lost to her. And that goes for Akira as well when we faced for the Title in our series. We've gotten an influx of new talent this year who I feel don't respect what those of us who have been around for a while have established here at HBW and what we've done for women's wrestling as a whole. Some of the girls definitely feel they should be higher in the pecking order without putting in the work that those of us who have established ourselves have.

Renee: You've been referred to as "The Ice Queen"  of HBW. Do you think you have a reputation as a bad girl or do people call you that because you've got a thing for the bling?

Britney: (laughs) That's something I've dealt with since before I entered this business. The fact of the matter is that I'm all business when I go out there and nobody is my friend when the Title is on the line. And I expect the same from the other girls, too. Every veteran in the business knows this, whether it's the Akiras and the Britneys in the United States or the Petrovas in Europe or anyone from anywhere else. We all have our girls, but friendship doesn't win Championships.

Renee: Fair enough. One last question before we go, what can we expect from Britney Diamond going forward?

Britney: More of the same. I came here from WCW to be the greatest Champion of all time, and I plan to do just that.

9 people like this

The Tables Aren't Stable and Neither Am I
- A short poem by Selina Rose

4879881263_84c0a88e25.jpg

Spoiler

All of these models I look around and see,
All these beautiful models staring right back at me.
They smile and wave, they pretend I belong
I know they're all fakes just stringing me along.
But when they step in my ring and try to fight me
They'll see just how pretty this goth princess can be.

The chairs, the tables the bats with barbed wire
they all send my heart rate up higher and higher.
But nothing makes my gothic black heart beat faster
than taking a cute model's face and making it a disaster,
True beauty does not come from inside or out
It comes from the pain that only I can dish out

So just try and smile my pretties, cause your fear, it shows
And there is nothing more scary than Miss Selina Rose
BfkGaXpCUAEMcqw.jpg

8 people like this

HBPW.com presents an exclusive sit-down interview with the newest superstar to the women's roster Lilith

lMQxdxf.jpg

Lilith talks losing her brother, her debut singles match, and her goals in HBW.

Spoiler

Cole: Welcome Lilith it's a pleasure to have you how are you doing this evening? Cole nods followed by a warm smile

LiLth: Thank you, Michael it's a pleasure to be here with you as well. I'm feeling great though Michael it's a pleasure to be here and to be apart of this division it's so surreal to me you know. You grow up watching your favorite wrestlers on TV watching as they competed night after night in front of huge crowds doing what they love. To find that inspiration in them and use it to motivate yourself to follow your own dreams as they did Michael is amazing. 

Cole: That's good to hear Lilith you have quite the words there. Let's shift gears and talk about your debut singles match in which you faced former two-time Women's Champion Britney Diamond? How was that like?

Lilith: It was amazing even though I lost I thought it was a great match she's a great competitor. I was a little nervous prior to the match but I kept my brother's words in my head and went out there and gave it my all and did my best. Of course, I didn't think I would be able to pull off an upset but you know. Lilith chuckled.

Cole: Yes Britney is quite the competitor no cake walk either he agreed. Now your brother I understand that you lost him a few years back? Tell us a little about that?

Lilith: I did he died a little over three years ago to gun violence. It's not something I like to talk about or think about it hit me hard you know one of the worst days of my life for me and my mother. It's still hard until this day if it wasn't for him I probably wouldn't here sitting here today. He trained me paid for wrestling classes which weren't cheap by the way. Lilith giggled wiping tears 

Cole: I'm sorry to hear that my condolences but I'm happy to see that he's the reason you're here today I'm sure he's looking down proud of you.

Lilith: Oh I know he is. she chuckled lightly

Cole: So Lilith one last question before the interview concludes. What are your goals in HBPW? What are you hoping to accomplish?

Lilith: My goal is to be the best superstar that I can be while remaining myself Michael. I will tell you though that I do plan on accomplishing the biggest goal of them all and that's to win the HBW Women's Title with that belt I know I can make my brother and mother proud. That's End Game for me and that's what I plan on doing one way or another.

Cole: And I hope you to accomplish that I'll be watching you. It was great having you here though Lilith I wish you good luck in this division you'll need it.

7 people like this

411Mania: Dawn shuts down injury rumors with Instagram post
7nRxRLo.png

2 people like this

King Sara visits RAW

Interviewer: King Sara welcome back to HB 2K, talk to us about what you're doing here today.

King Sara: Umm You know I just heard that Charli Rose got her eyebrows fixed so I had to come check it out for myself.I just wanted to see everybody since I haven't spoken to the girls since my retirement. It was nice to see everybody that didn't call me or send me a text.

Interviewer: Talk to us about your life since retiring

King Sara: Well, I have a life. Not everybody has that for starters, but I've been shooting movies which has kinda given me my fix of being able to entertain. But as you know I would love to come back and give these girls a run for their money again.

Interviewer: As you know HBMania is coming up, is there a chance we will be seeing King Sara there?

King Sara: Well, you'll know when I know. There is definitely a chance, never say never.

4 people like this

"FEAR NO MORE"
Kimberly STORMS back into the HB Women's Division

15251597_339350443114316_528004395258032

As the lights dimmed following the monstrous Epiphany's open challenge, no one expected the familiar guitar riffs of one Kimberly Storm to blare through the arena ever again, but the HB Universe was blessed with the surprise return from America's Sweetheart, greeting it with one of the biggest roars the company has ever seen. Her bitter rival, Epiphany --- who put Kimberly out of action for weeks, leading to a retirement scare --- shifted from an expression of cockiness to one of raw fury as the two fierce females picked up where they left off and immediately locked horns, ending with Kimberly getting the upset victory for her return match and Epiphany snatching a win right back a few days later. As we inch closer to WrestleMania, Kimberly has made it clear that she wants to get Epiphany out her long, luscious locks once and for all, and prove herself a worthy future Women's Champion. Not even newer threats Charli Rose and her unfamiliar sidekick, Selina, will set her off her course as she has made it clear that she wants to make her supporters (such as allies Mercedes Benson & Chloe Chanel best known as Team MAC and her young, vocal, loyal fan Ebony also known as @Travis Roucka on social media) proud at any cost. 

6 people like this

v9bgi1P.png
Heartbreakers Champion Britney Diamond vs. Akira vs. Ariana Latte
Former friends will become immortalized in history as foes when the rivalry between former members of The High Society in Akira, Ariana Latte and HBW Heartbreakers Champion Britney Diamond comes to ahead, as the three do battle for the richest prize in women's wrestling at WrestleMania.

Coming into the Heartbreakers division together, the High Society would permanently sever upon the creation of the brand new Heartbreakers Championship, starting with Latte's departure from the group, to the eventual rift caused between Diamond and Akira upon the latter's crowning as the inaugural champion. As the months have gone by, Akira and Britney Diamond have been fierce rivals for the Heartbreakers Championship, trading several reigns between the two of them. The cycle was broken upon Latte's victory of the championship under her "Dangerous Ariana" persona on an episode of SmackDown in an upset against Diamond. Britney Diamond would capture her third women's championship by defeating Latte in a return match two weeks later, after Latte had become the longest reigning Heartbreakers Champion to date.

At the Elimination Chamber, controversy arose when Akira would win the coveted shot against Diamond by using the ropes for leverage in her defeat of Ariana Latte in sudden death. HBW General Manager Thot in Charge would rule that as a result of Akira's shortcut, Latte would also receive a shot at Britney Diamond's championship at WrestleMania. With the wounds of their split several months ago still fresh, these fiery personalities will collide in a WrestleMania main event sure to be one for the ages. Which version of Ariana Latte will make her way down the ramp in the AT&T Stadium? Will Akira be able to prove to herself that she's still got it? And will Britney Diamond make clear once-and-for-all that she was the Beyoncé of the group? Tune in to WrestleMania, live on twitch.tv, to find out!

8 people like this

Image result for backstage fallout'

Backstage Fallout: Team MAC Has A Thorn In Their Side

The video begins with a clip of what took place earlier on in the night when Charli Rose and Chloe Chanel faced off. Chloe is seen boasting after taking Charli off of her feet. It wasn't long before Charli Rose regained her balance and rolls through with a schoolgirl. She places her feet on the ropes as the ref starts his count. "1, 2, 3!" Charli Rose retreats by rolling under the bottom rope as she makes her way onto the ramp and taunts Chloe Chanel. Meanwhile, Chloe Chanel's tag partner, Mercedes Benson, rushes to the ring from the commentary table to her best friend's aid. She crouches down by a fallen Chloe Chanel and they both scowl at Charli Rose.

The camera fades in as it focuses on Chloe Chanel and Mercedes Benson backstage after the match.

Interviewer //

"Chloe! I just wanted to get your thoughts on what took place tonight. We saw Charli Rose steal a pinball victory over on you. What can we expect from you after this?"

Chloe Chanel //

"You can expect vengeance. Charli didn't earn that victory fair and square. She used the ropes to her advantage, and to be honest, I don't blame her. She knew she couldn't get a clean win over me. I mean, I was the one to eliminate her from the six pack challenge. Only a coward would resort to such tactics. Yes. Charli Rose is a coward and, bitch, if you thought this was the end. You're sadly mistaken." 

Mercedes Benson // 

"And what Charles doesn't seem to realize is that when you mess with one member of Team MAC, you mess with both members of Team MAC so she really might wanna watch her back." 

Chloe Chanel //

"Now if you'll excuse us..." 

Mercedes Benson //

"Yeah, Team MAC needs to discuss how we are going to handle this weed problem." Mercedes flashes a smile and waves off the camera as Chloe and Mercedes talk amongst themselves and walk off-camera.

7 people like this

674dc4c2cd8eb090db1d52b220c10bb0.jpgG2T95sp.gif674dc4c2cd8eb090db1d52b220c10bb0.jpg

BACKSTAGE FALLOUT: This Wild Thorn Doesn't Shop At MAC 

Renee Young captures Charli Rose in the parking lot as she's leaving the arena 

Renee: Excuse me Charli Rose any thoughts on tonight's controversial match against Chloe Chanel? 

Charli Rose: *rolls her eyes and lets out a deep sigh* Jesus Renee you just never quit, do you? Shouldn't you be off somewhere getting dean a bar of soap or something? 

Renee: Please let's not bring our personal lives into this. Now, back to the question how do you feel about Team MAC accusing you of cheating tonight with a dirty pin feet on the ropes?

Charli Rose: *Charli fake laughs* I don't feel anything Renee a win is a win. I mean what do you want me to say? Boo whoo, Woe is me Chloe lost another match. I mean is that anything to be surprised about? I mean seriously. 

Renee: So you're saying you can beat Chloe clean? 

Charli Rose: I don't have to say it Renee it's already been proven time and time again.  *Charli taps her elbow and winks* This Elbow speaks for itself. 

Renee: And what about Mercedes any thoughts on her? 

Charli Rose: oop *charli holds up her finger*  one sec *Charli fishes through her purse and pulls out keys* Oh she's right over there? *alarm sounds*  Listen Renee allow me to make this clear to you and to everyone else. *Charli places her hand on Renee's shoulder and smiles*

Renee: Um ok I guess go ahead. *she insisted*

Charli Rose: My concern isn't for Molded and Corroded the only concern is that Women's Championship and the only controversy here is why I'm not in the Main Event fighting for that title. I mean I think I've proven myself time and time again when I knocked these wretches down with the ROSE HAMMER time after time. It's wrong Renee and just not fair it should be a 4 way at Mania but I guess we all can get what we want. One thing I do know I'm going to show everyone why I'm The Wild Thron: Charli Rose then after that I'm going after what's rightfully mines the women's title. These bitches better watch out because once you mess with a rose you're gonna get pricked. Keep that in mind, Renee and goodnight you should get some sleep I can see the bags under your eyes they're starting to overlap. 

*Charli walks away*

6 people like this

WrestleMania: The End for Kimberly Storm?

Spoiler

*The video package begins, illustrating the hellacious battles that have taken place between Epiphany and Kimberly Storm. The voiceover begins, Epiphany speaking for the first time in her career.*

Satan's departure from the mortal coil left in his wake what are known as the Seven Deadly Sins.

Each of his appointed manifestations on Earth are said to embody one of the seven. My mission is simple: To inflict wrath upon all who oppose me.

Kimberly Storm. You have made a grave mistake.

You came here in pursuit of a dream. But in challenging my dominion, you have plunged yourself into a nightmare from which there is no waking.

Your have fought valiantly, as all martyrs do.

But at WrestleMania, there will be no mercy.

There will be no compassion.

And there will be no forgiveness.

At WrestleMania, you will feel the wrath of Epiphany.

6 people like this

You've been waiting for so long

And you've been so patient

But the wait will be worth it

The re-debut of Vegalina......next week

4 people like this

HB.COM EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Heartwarming debut for Vana

dsNbmQ4.jpg?2

Interviewer: Congrats on your debuting win, how does it feel to be apart of the HBW roster?

Vana: Words can't explain. I've been dreaming of this since I was a little girl mimicking the greats like Torrie Wilson and Stacy Kiebler at Madison Square Garden. To actually be here following in their foot steps...I just want to make them proud.

Interviewer: Well we do know a little about your background you've wrestled in Thimmer, RHOA, and SHEYNE. These are great feats but HB 2K is a different ballgame. Are you sure that you're ready to take the HB Universe by storm?

Vana: 100% sure. It's not about being the head or the leader to me. So far I've been embraced by everyone except one, who I'm sure will warm up to me soon. She can throw shots on commentary but I don't take it personal you know maybe she's just going through some things.  

4 people like this

2wS7Okx.pnggiphy.gif2wS7Okx.png
Internet Confessions of a True Diva WOMEN'S WRESTLER No. 1

This week: Find out what the Bella-Banger is, and how it fits into this statement: Lilith WHO?!

The following are the True Confessions of a Huge Bitch. Everything I'm about to say I won't feel bad about or regret. To tell you the truth, I don't care if people see me as a bitch. I have every right to act the way I do and feel the way I do. I am the way I am for a reason, and I won't change for anyone.

I read Filth's tweet, and I have to say I laughed so hard! the jealousy is coming out of the woodwork at full speed.

For those of you that don't already know In 2016, I began my wrestling career in the Independents, There, my trainer showed me that move that I used as a finisher in the indies.

My indy name was also Isabella, and the hold was called the Bella-Banger. My trainer taught me that move, as I am sure someone else taught him. This hold has been used by many other wrestlers. I'm positive that wrestlers all over the world have used this hold.

So for Lilith to say she invented the move is ignorant and self-righteous. Anywho, I was using this move as a finisher in 2016. What was Lilith doing at that time? She sure wasn't training to become a wrestler like I was.

I busted my butt to be where I am today. You wonder why I'm such a bitch? I have dumb broads bitching about me using a finisher, because they can't come up with anything else. I have to cater to people who have never struggled a day the way I have — to be where I am right now.

In January 2017, I was fortunate to have been scouted by HBW. I went to workouts with HBW when they did shows on the West Coast.

HBW signed me in San Diego, where two months later I came back to that very same building as the Perfect 10 you all love to hate. Do you know what that meant to me? I was just a girl hoping to get a contract, NOW look at where I am. 

Lilith, what wrestling school have you gone to? How did you get your job here with WWE?

Lilith, do you actually think in that pathetic pea brain of yours that I want to be you? All you are known for is looking like a Brawny bag.
I'm living my dream! I'm The Most Perfect Woman in wrestling, as if I'd trade spots with you. I'm a 10, what are you? 
Filth, call me when you run out of tissues.

LOVE,
The Biggest Bitch and the Truest Diva in HBW,
-
Melina Isabella
@Eric
4 people like this

Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen: Lilith comments on the recent outrage of The Bella-Banger

674dc4c2cd8eb090db1d52b220c10bb0.jpg

Yes, I've been hearing a buzz about a said person screaming about a finishing move. First and foremost I never once said I invented the finisher so clearly, Bitcha-Bella is serving alternative facts and I am just as lost as everyone is as a matter a fact. The finishing move I named "Take This L" was taught to be by one of the greatest indy women's wrestlers of all time Sara Del Rey. I mean I honestly have no Idea who this woman is clearly she had no problem giving us an autobiography that no one asked for, actually. I mean telling us your sad story of how you struggled to get where you are is so old thanks but AJ Lee has done it and we don't need a duplicate. You want an audience baby gurl pick up a pen and a piece of paper and write to the folks that actually gives a hoot. Second of all just because she comes from the indies doesn't mean she's better than me or anyone else. I mean congrats, sis, you made it out the trash and into the big leagues good for you but her attitude isn't going to get her anywhere perhaps she should put her money where her mouth is and use her first check and buy herself a set attire instead of serving a WWE 2k game custom attire with tribal marks in the free section of the WWE logo department. Last but not least where I learned my skills to wrestle is none of her business but if she actually spent less time running her mouth and more doing research she would have known that it was my brother who bought my way through wrestling school. I worked my ass off to get here too and the only Filth I see is the person she looks at in the mirror I mean does she kiss her mother with that mouth? My mother always told me to never waste my time on trash and I will not continue to give this women free promo.  I may not be the best wrestler on the roster but I put 100% into it every night and I don't need a great value Cardi B telling me otherwise. 

3 people like this

01lFYBc.png?1
The scene begins with a direct view of the heels of two women. As the camera begins to angle upward, it is soon to be revealed that the two women are none other than the gorgeous ladies of Team MAC, Mercedes Benson and Chloe Chanel backstage posing with a photographer taking shots of them. 

Photographer: "Yes! Great job, ladies! Amazing, now Mercedes try moving a bit to the left."

Mercedes Benson: "Right here good?" She says before striking a pose next to her friend.

Photographer: "Perfect!"

While Team MAC is busy switching and posing as their pictures are taken, a familiar face in Charli Rose can be seen rushing in from the side and attacking rival Chloe Chanel with a steel pipe.

Photographer: "What the HELL!?" 

Mercedes Benson rushes over to aid her bestie after that blindsided attack. She looks up at Charli Rose, who is giggling as she watches Chloe Chanel on the floor in pain. Mercedes takes it upon herself to defend her friend by charging toward Charli and slapping her across the face, leading to a brawl between the two women all over the photo shoot set. Charli Rose ends up getting the upperhand. Chloe starts to recover as Charli lays Mercedes out, but before she could even retaliate Charli had already exited the scene.

4 people like this

Wish you were here!

HBW Champion Britney Diamond enjoys some much-needed R&R before her title defense at WrestleMania

CyOERgy.png?1

5 people like this

lYWQeu9.png?1

After weeks of tension, which culminated in a savage sneak attack backstage, Mercedes Benson and Chloe Chanel have reached their breaking point with Charli Rose. Through a joint Instagram press release, Team MAC has challenged Charli Rose to select a partner for a tag team match against the premier tag team of HBW on the grandest stage of them all, Wrestlemania.

A loner who notoriously burns all bridges with her colleagues, Charli may find it difficult to locate a woman in the HBW locker room willing to aid her in a match against the combined force of Team MAC. With only a week left until Wrestlemania, will the Wild Thorn be able to answer the challenge laid before her, or will Rose come to the realization that she may have bitten off more than she can chew with Chloe and Mercedes?

7 people like this

2wS7Okx.png

E B O L I N A

I'VE GOT IT BAD FOR YOU. . . 

Spoiler

HB2K returned from a PS4 break with 'Inside Your PMs' by Traviley Cyrus playing around the arena, the debuting Ebolina marching out with a grin on her face.

lHtVbNJ.gif  eBA2ZrI.gif

Ebolina made her way into the ring easily, taking a microphone from the ring maid Taryn, before strutting into the middle of the ring to address the curious HB2K Universe.

"THE MAKEOVER IS COMPLETE. Say goodbye to Travemma, and hello to EBOLINA! Are the girls shook, seeing me out here?! Poor Wionna, still struggling to book that flight ahaha!" The Canadian Black Beauty grins, taking a moment for the crowd to react, flipping her Malaysian hair over her shoulder. "Most of you know me as just a fan of HB2K. Whenever there's a show being twitched, I'm in the front row - ready to give my opinion, and making sure all of these girls hear it. These last few months I've watched strong Heartbreakers like Brittany, Ariana Latte, Chloe Chanel, Kimberly - and many more, make a name for themselves. Well, now it's time I make a name of my own!"

nezdgwz.gif jbSu0JV.gif

"But not in the way you'd expect! You're looking at HB2K's FIRST BACKSTAGE CORRESPONDENTMy goal you ask? To dig down deep and get all of the tea and interviews the fans have been crazy to get a sip of, starting with the debut of my show Talking Tea; coming to the HB2K Website right after Wrestlemania. Stay perched for my Mania fallout interviews and coverage with all of your favorite Heartbreakers. And for all of my sassy and fierce hunties backstage - don't get crazy with me when you're on my show. Cause mawma, while I may just be a backstage correspondent with a good wig and kitten heels, I will snatch you when the time is right. I've been watching you all for long enough, and know all of your weaknesses. The in-ring debut of Ebolina will be worth the wait! See you hunties at 'Mania, bye!"

rDPxT1q.gif

'Inside Your PMs' by Traviley Cyrus begins playing around the beauty as the Canadian Cunty lowered her microphone and winked to the audience, serving sex as the PS4 screen fades to a black.

9 people like this