Mikie91

Will Paige Make a Comeback?

Will Paige Make a Comeback?   23 votes

1. 1. Will Paige Make a Comeback

• Yes
    • No
    • Only as a lower tier talent (Alicia, Dana, Tamina, Summer Rae,etc.)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

22 posts in this topic

So I'm wondering with all this talk about Paige if we're even going to get a return from her. They're making the movie, but she's showing up backstage at TNA's tapings which I'm sure is prohibited or frowned upon :/

Do you guys think she can come back from all this and become a main girl in the division? Will she be more of a jobber or make random appearances the way Alicia was (before 205 live). Whatta ya think?

I feel like the girl has the potential to be massively popular, like potential GOAT material if she comes back and gets her shit together and delivers. I mean she's still really young. I'm curious to know what the majority of HB thinks.

She was given everything. And messed it up.

I do hope she gets it together and comes back. She was hugely popular. 

2 people like this

Just now, Dayvid said:

She was given everything. And messed it up.

I do hope she gets it together and comes back. She was hugely popular. 

They even had her on Conan. I feel like that was a huge deal. I can't remember the last time I saw a women's wrestler on a late night talk show like that. I'm not counting the Total Divas cast on Arsenio...

So they did have faith in her at one point.

If she wants to be with del Rio that badly, she's going to prioritize him over her career. I think the fact that they're producing a movie about her journey to the WWE shows that they aren't giving up on her, but at the end of the day she's got to keep herself motivated and actually has to want to be there or it's wasting everyone's time. She has so much star potential, but no one can force her to work up to it except herself. 

She was really popular, I doubt she would work as lower tier girl. But, you never know. The horse-era has left so many victims. (ON RAW)

1 person likes this

I don't know. Will she?

BVk2K7z.gif

1 person likes this

She will mawma and she will out liv the haters... 

1 person likes this

I kind of don't want her to because shes acting privileged as fuck, but at the same time someone needs to come and superkick these horse heathens.

4 minutes ago, AlexThaProduct said:

I kind of don't want her to because shes acting privileged as fuck, but at the same time someone needs to come and superkick these horse heathens.

Fixed

lA4fECN.gif

2 people like this

She was very relevant a long time ago so who knows.

It all comes down to if she stays with Del Rio. If they break up, I'm more than positive that she'll be motivated again, if not then I don't even see her coming back. He's not in good terms with the company and he's making her see them with the same hate he does. 

I hope so. But I don't ever see her being a lower tier superstar. She's been in the title picture for 99.9% of her career. Even when she was barely on TV and it was the Charlotte show featuring Sasha's 1000 "returns" and struts to the ring, the few times she got on TV, she still pinned Charlotte while Charlotte was squashing everyone she wasn't feuding with, twice at that, and even got a 1v1 title match. I just can't see her not top tier.

It's all up to her at this point. The division is much different and she is going to have to show some effort to get back to the level she was at pre horsewomen. 

Her personal life being great is nice but she should also focused some energy into her career and show she cares. Her last appearances outside of the Charlotte matches served idc I'm ready to go. 

I feel like there are a few different ways this could go at this point, especially since Paige is so emotionally volatile and her choices seem to switch quickly. Anything really is possible with her because of these things, so it's a little harder to predict what might happen. But, at least to me, these are what I see as the 3 most likely scenarios for her future.

Scenario 1: She asks for her release but WWE doesn't grant it solely because they're putting money into that film about her family. She'll be stuck in her contract until at least after movie promotions are over (which WWE will probably purposefully not promote to it's full extent because of her burying), being reduced to a jobber unless many of the main girls end up injured somehow and she is needed for a filler storyline,

Scenario 2: She is granted her release, either by a third wellness policy strike or just being granted it when asked. She'll wait out her no-compete clause and join ADR on Impact (or whatever promotion he ends up in once their checks stop clearing).

Scenario 3: She comes back reinvigorated and charges full speed ahead. She becomes a main girl again and gets the TV time and storyline focus she's deserving of. And hopefully doesn't have another meltdown the next time other girls get shine over her for a little while.

I'm hoping scenario 3 is what happens, but who knows.

1 person likes this

The only way she comes back as a low-tier talent is if she's not cleared to compete. Especially not when she's so over and when people are desperate to see anyone on RAW who isn't Sasha, Charlotte, or Bayley.

I'm still holding out for their split and her consequent "I hate men" era so she can throw herself back into her career and slay again.

4 minutes ago, Logan Von Erich said:

The only way she comes back as a low-tier talent is if she's not cleared to compete. Especially not when she's so over and when people are desperate to see anyone on RAW who isn't Sasha, Charlotte, or Bayley.

I'm still holding out for their split and her consequent "I hate men" era so she can throw herself back into her career and slay again.

I think she will to be honest because she's expressed a few times on twitter through RT's and a reply showing she's ready to come back. Just the other day she RT'd a tweet talking about coming back better than ever but we will see though.

She's been wrestling nearly all of her life and it's all she knows so of course she's coming back. Expect her to return around Summerslam 

In theory she could, but I'm not sure if she's mature enough yet to pull it off. I think she will quietly part ways with them and Rock's movie will be scrapped.

I feel for poor Paige I really do. She moved to America alone at 19 and ended up getting very famous and it's clear it's caused problems for her mentally. I do think she's made some terrible decisions which have caused her downward spiral but no one should have to deal with their personal lives receiving as much media attention as she has right now. I hope that this time away from the spotlight may be able to help her decompress and come back stronger but unfortunately with all the appearances she's been making at other wrestling shows and the way things seem to continuously spiral out of control for her I really think the chances of her entering a WWE ring again are slim. It's a shame she deserves just as much acclaim for spear heading the change in women's wrestling in WWE just as much as any of the Horsewomen or the other girls making a name for themselves today.

1 person likes this

I share the same sentiments as everyone else.

after the recent events, it'll be hard because you'll have assholes making ridiculous memes and slut shaming her for something that happened many years ago.

I do think though if she plays her cards right, take a hiatus, get her mind right, she can definitely come back and be a top tier gal. The E however needs to back her up, they fucking better. She did nothing wrong... ('cept that pic with the titles kldfjks, that's foul sis) She should be okay, god willing.