Travis Roucka

Ricky Knight gives an update on Paige after leaks

34 posts in this topic

This is fucking scary, not suicide. WWE needs to step in and help her out.

tumblr_n4z57go05D1rnux1so3_250.gif 

Like I've said, I am so worried for her. She's been through so much shit these past few months and this makes matters 10000x worse. Low lifes tweeting the pictures and videos making fun of her does not help. I pray she gets through this and has all the support in the world. It breaks my heart to see a parent worry this way about their kid. 

4 people like this

I know WWE offers rehab to talent past and present. I wonder if they can reach out to her and pay for her to speak with professionals or to go on like a wellness retreat where they can help her emotionally deal with this situation.

Just so sad and I hope it doesn't escalate.

2 people like this

1 minute ago, FANCY said:

bW83un3.jpg

I could do without the cheesiness but sure hen, enjoy that movie night out and don't let the nude leak ruin your career :heart: *swoon*

1 person likes this

I love what del rio is doing. However WWE needs to do something 

1 person likes this

It's not hard to imagine she's not in a good place mentally/emotionally right now. This has been a rough year for her career and health-wise. A lot of her personal relationships with people have changed drastically. And then this. I hope she's gonna be okay. :worried:

14 minutes ago, FANCY said:

bW83un3.jpg

I'm glad he seems to be supporting her through this. Still not a fan of the relationship but it's her life and I'm sure she could really do with someone to raise her spirits right now. Hope she comes out the other side a happier person with less shit in her life, even if it means having to lay low for a bit and delay her return/maybe cancel it altogether :(

2 people like this

It's good that she has Del Rio with her, she should not be alone atm. Maybe the best thing would be to visit her family and stay there until this storm has settled down.

This is the one time that I'm actually happy she's with Del Rio. He's obviously some type of anchor for her, and it doesn't really seem as if she has many friends to support her. Honestly hope she pulls through. 

2 people like this

I hope she's ok and I'm praying for her and I'm sure that the four women that she's been close with from the beginning is reaching out to her but I think she should lay low especially if she's having the thoughts that her Mom was talking about but I'm glad Del Rio is there lifting her spirits even if I still don't like the relationship.

Wow... that would be awful if she really did hurt herself over this. It sucks, and it's so shitty, but I hope she knows there are people all over the world who love her and support her.

I'm tearing up reading this thread, this is so so sad. It sucks that she's being judged and belittled for things she did in her private time that were never meant for the eyes of anyone but those involved. For once I'm actually grateful for Alberto and I'm glad he doesn't seem to be pissed at her for it because I was worried how he might react. Queen needs to cling to the love that he, her family and the world gives her and she'll be okay I hope. Praying for her health and well-being, and now even more so for her to return and snatch to show every last one of these fats what a fucking legend she is.

3 people like this

I'm honestly so worried for her it has been a rough year for her mentally, physically and emotionally. She's been through so much and when it seemed like it was finally dying down this pops up and drags her back down all over again. It's one thing to poke fun at her suspension or make jokes about her alleged drug abuse but this is something that she's is going to have to live with forever an issue that will forever haunt her something everyone will always ridicule her for. I pray that she's ok and remains safe in all of this and I'm glad she has Del Rio by her side to lift her spirits and let her know everything is going to be alright.

1 person likes this

Stay strong Paige. ADR is such a supportive bf. I'm glad he stand by her. :clap:

1 person likes this

Wrestling fans are so UGLY, truly the dregs of society :uhh:

this is scurry :shook: but if Mickie can overcome her past then so can Paige. I'm rooting for ha. :tear:

1 person likes this

her father needs to use punctuation lskdfjds I hate run on sentences. :rot:

I honestly hope she's okay. I felt before like she's overreacting but I couldn't even imagine having this happen to me and being her right now so I take my feelings back.

yess for Del Rio though, a true hombre. Glad he's lifting her spirits as much as he can. :heart: 

As if Paige needs her illiterate father spreading rumors that she's suicidal.

They need to log off their social media and go visit their daughter if they are that concerned she will harm herself.

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, Kara Zor-El said:

As if Paige needs her illiterate father spreading rumors that she's suicidal.

They need to log off their social media and go visit their daughter if they are that concerned she will harm herself.

!!

They're not helping her situation at all, just putting more attention on her. 

However, I am saddened by this and I hope she gets the help she needs to get her through this. It does make me wonder if WWE has been in contact with her though because she seemed to be doing alright up until now. 

2 minutes ago, diiva. said:

!!

They're not helping her situation at all, just putting more attention on her. 

However, I am saddened by this and I hope she gets the help she needs to get her through this. It does make me wonder if WWE has been in contact with her though because she seemed to be doing alright up until now. 

She's not speaking out herself so how are we suppose to know how she's doing? Her family is the next best thing to keep everyone updated on how she's doing. 

2 minutes ago, Eric said:

She's not speaking out herself so how are we suppose to know how she's doing? Her family is the next best thing to keep everyone updated on how she's doing. 

I guess but her family should have just said that they were worried about her and asked for privacy during this time, they didn't need to air that she was suicidal. Like I said though, I am wishing the best for her. I hope she gets through this.