Travis Roucka

Ricky Knight gives an update on Paige after leaks

34 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, diiva. said:

I guess but her family should have just said that they were worried about her and asked for privacy during this time, they didn't need to air that she was suicidal. Like I said though, I am wishing the best for her. I hope she gets through this. 

I kinda agree with you... it kinda seems like they're reaching for even more attention by putting this out there. I could see if their pages were private and just for close friends/family, but they're obviously pretty public since anyone can see them. I understand needing to vent and wanting support, and maybe for them it's different since they're in the public eye moreso than others. In my opinion, I thought it was dying down. I didn't really see much else of it. This is wrestling, majority of people forget stuff 30 seconds after they read it anyway lol this is of course a little different, but yeah.

This is horrible. It's so sad cause she's just a girl from a working class family small town in England. The level of fame she's achieved worldwide is remarkable for her but at the same time it's destroyed her. I hope she can get the help she needs it's such a shame for a young girls life to be invaded like this. It's sad that due to the mysoginstic society we live in that she will be the one to get a bad name for this while Woods and Maddox will get a pat on the back. Poor girl.

I'm more worried that her parents seem to only talk to her through social media and then post about talking to her. This poor girl, I'm really rooting for her. :smh2: 

3 people like this

4 hours ago, Katy said:

I kinda agree with you... it kinda seems like they're reaching for even more attention by putting this out there. I could see if their pages were private and just for close friends/family, but they're obviously pretty public since anyone can see them. I understand needing to vent and wanting support, and maybe for them it's different since they're in the public eye moreso than others. In my opinion, I thought it was dying down. I didn't really see much else of it. This is wrestling, majority of people forget stuff 30 seconds after they read it anyway lol this is of course a little different, but yeah.

People will forget but all the newz sites are covering these posts and now it's forever going to be online.

This is so ugly I'm over her family repeatedly saying how unstable she is. Especially when you factor in the way they raised her. 

Good for Del Rio for getting her out of the house she still has plenty of material to be leaked. Hopefully she can get through this with zero f****. 

so sad! praying for her to get better and snatch the spotlight from the four whorewomen 

18 hours ago, Laycoolism said:

Wrestling fans are so UGLY, truly the dregs of society :uhh:

Nascar and hockey fans say hi don't even get me started on music artist fans. Wrestling fans are terrible but they aren't the worst. 

This is so sad :( I hope she's okay :worried: I'm glad Alberto is supporting her through this and not being judgemental. I hope WWE reaches out to her for help. Paige needs our love and support right now :crying:

Saraya Knight pulled out of a training seminar she was supposed to teach this weekend. Sad that this is hurting the family so much.