Travis Roucka

Ricky Knight gives an update on Paige after leaks

34 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, diiva. said:

I guess but her family should have just said that they were worried about her and asked for privacy during this time, they didn't need to air that she was suicidal. Like I said though, I am wishing the best for her. I hope she gets through this. 

I kinda agree with you... it kinda seems like they're reaching for even more attention by putting this out there. I could see if their pages were private and just for close friends/family, but they're obviously pretty public since anyone can see them. I understand needing to vent and wanting support, and maybe for them it's different since they're in the public eye moreso than others. In my opinion, I thought it was dying down. I didn't really see much else of it. This is wrestling, majority of people forget stuff 30 seconds after they read it anyway lol this is of course a little different, but yeah.

This is horrible. It's so sad cause she's just a girl from a working class family small town in England. The level of fame she's achieved worldwide is remarkable for her but at the same time it's destroyed her. I hope she can get the help she needs it's such a shame for a young girls life to be invaded like this. It's sad that due to the mysoginstic society we live in that she will be the one to get a bad name for this while Woods and Maddox will get a pat on the back. Poor girl.

I'm more worried that her parents seem to only talk to her through social media and then post about talking to her. This poor girl, I'm really rooting for her. :smh2: 

3 people like this

4 hours ago, Katy said:

I kinda agree with you... it kinda seems like they're reaching for even more attention by putting this out there. I could see if their pages were private and just for close friends/family, but they're obviously pretty public since anyone can see them. I understand needing to vent and wanting support, and maybe for them it's different since they're in the public eye moreso than others. In my opinion, I thought it was dying down. I didn't really see much else of it. This is wrestling, majority of people forget stuff 30 seconds after they read it anyway lol this is of course a little different, but yeah.

People will forget but all the newz sites are covering these posts and now it's forever going to be online.

This is so ugly I'm over her family repeatedly saying how unstable she is. Especially when you factor in the way they raised her. 

Good for Del Rio for getting her out of the house she still has plenty of material to be leaked. Hopefully she can get through this with zero f****. 

so sad! praying for her to get better and snatch the spotlight from the four whorewomen 

18 hours ago, Laycoolism said:

Wrestling fans are so UGLY, truly the dregs of society :uhh:

Nascar and hockey fans say hi don't even get me started on music artist fans. Wrestling fans are terrible but they aren't the worst. 

This is so sad :( I hope she's okay :worried: I'm glad Alberto is supporting her through this and not being judgemental. I hope WWE reaches out to her for help. Paige needs our love and support right now :crying:

Saraya Knight pulled out of a training seminar she was supposed to teach this weekend. Sad that this is hurting the family so much.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Potential romance angle for GM Paige?
      By Cooksie
      Now that Paige has asserted her new role as Daniel Bryan's replacement as the SmackDown General Manager, she joins a exclusive class of female authority figures not named Stephanie McMahon in WWE history. From predecessors like Eve Torres to contemporaries like AJ Lee, Paige finds herself in a very special opportunity to use her talking skills and play an even bigger role on the show than she had prior to her in-ring retirement. 
      However, like peanut butter to jelly, women in authoritative roles in WWE are often synonymous with romantic storylines-- something few and far between in the WWE, outside of incorporation of real-life relationships. From angles such as the McMahon-Helmsey Era, La Familia with Vickie Guerrero and Edge or AJ Lee and John Cena, the power dynamics of the more marginalized of the two sexes are often tantalizing material for the creative team.
      Since I'm obviously here for this since I made the thread, here are my picks, based on likelihood.
      #5 - Seth Rollins

Seth Rollins is by far one of the most talented male Superstars on the roster; perhaps top five for in-ring performance in the entire WWE. With that said, the newly crowned Intercontinental Champion doesn't really need this storyline to establish himself, but he'd be really fun in it. Like Edge before him, Rollins has experience with manipulating authority to get his way higher up the ranks. And while he's experienced success in capturing the Intercontinental and Tag Team championships, it's been almost two years since he's tasted World championship gold. What better way to get back to the top in the same way that you got there in the first place? With a certain edge being lost in Rollins' character since turning face, a heel Rollins evil laughing his way into vulnerable GM Paige's heart seems like a storyline that could make SmackDown interesting again, but with Seth and Paige not being close outside of the ring and Paige being besties with Seth's ex, it doesn't seem like this one will materialize.
      #4 - Dolph Ziggler 

I know, I know. Don't flame me. Allow me to explain. Despite Dolph Ziggler's physical, personal and professional heydays being well behind him, WWE, for whatever reason, still gets hot for him. To the point where despite having zero intentions of keeping him in a solid storyline or promoting him over much more promising, younger talents, he does occasionally get a shock win and gets fast-tracked into a match that seems pointless for him to have. While I don't suggest this one out of personal desire to see it myself, my offering of him comes as a way to give said booking a point. Ziggler, being twelve years Paige's elder (blech), has a rather familiar tone to it and would definitely resonate and generate heat with audiences if she were to take into his advances, even if Ziggler's most recent relationship storyline did very little favors for his career.
      #3 - Sonya Deville

Oh, y'all wanted a twist, eh?

This one is tricky, but explainable. And feasible! WWE is looking to incorporate an LGBT storyline in the near future. Eyes turn to Finn Balor, who's getting pride merch, but girl... rather than leaping over that hurdle, we could just go with a more easy route and not send a man to do a woman's job. Sonya Deville is, out-of-character, WWE's first openly lesbian performer. And she's developed quickly into a strong standout in the ring. With recent, relevant history with Paige and with all likelihood pointing to her and Mandy Rose going their separate ways for the latter to align with Goldust after the Superstar Shakeup, perhaps this could be their answer. This would in all likelihood, probably be a storyline between two babyfaces rather than the aforementioned suggested heel pairings, and while seemingly a risk doesn't seem too offensive in perspective. Sonya and Paige are great friends out-of-character, Paige is a huge proponent for LGBT rights and this definitely seems like less of an affront to her boyfriend than WWE pairing her with a guy would be.
      #2 - Jinder Mahal

This one is... a choice. But one I'll stand by.

Jinder Mahal is one of the few people in WWE that can still draw legitimate heat, so who better to hold the other half of a power couple than him? While he leaves a lot to be desired as an in-ring performer, he's definitely capable of holding his own in a storyline and his more affluent character and persona pursuing a romance with the more down-to-Earth/working class Paige could be an interesting exchange of dynamic on the show that could capture the attention of audiences looking for a more unexpected story arc. Not to mention it'd piss people off.

#1 - Baron Corbin

This one is a no-brainer. Like the aforementioned Ziggler, Corbin has been floating in and out of the upper midcard on SmackDown Live for the better part of a year, going as far as to win the Money in the Bank Ladder Match... only to lose his attempted to cash-in.

With so many opportunities come and gone for him to finally capture the WWE Championship, Corbin needs to get a little bit creative to stand out from the pack amongst accomplished technical wrestlers such Styles, Bryan and Nakamura-- so, how convenient is it that Paige is around? With an obvious aesthetic match and a previously established friendship out-of-character, this feels like the perfect fit for a potential romantic storyline for Paige, especially with Corbin's talking ability. His snark countered against Shane McMahon's casual authority seems like something bound to make Paige swoon, and could definitely lead to some entertaining segments on SmackDown Live.

Though it's still yet to be determined how Paige will fare in her role, with all things going swimmingly in hypothesis, would you like to see Paige in a romantic storyline as the General Manager or not? And with who, if so? What do you think of my picks? Would you suggest someone not listed? 
    • The Saraya Store Opens Its First Physical Storefront
      By AntiKingAndrew
      At the end of 2017, WWE superstar Paige opened up The Saraya Store, an online storefront featuring her own merch and designs separate from the WWE entirely. She has also collaborated with fellow superstars in their designs, such as a 2Pawz themed shirt and a Noelle Foley shirt.

After from what Paige is reporting to be a successful business, Paige opened up her very first physical storefront nearby the warehouse in Anaheim, CA. Her grand opening today featured an appearance from her, Nia Jax, Renee Young, and Lillian Garcia. 

From her Instagram, it seems that The Saraya Store may also be in collaboration with Hot Topic in the near future, as she has also reported that there has been business talks between the two companies.

This is not a uncommon side career path for WWE women, as women such as the Bella Twins, Eva Marie, AJ Lee, etc. have all pursued business interests outside of WWE to great success. It seems that for now, her storefront seems to be active and successful. Queen not staying stagnant in the WWE and pursuing her own interests.  What are your thoughts?