Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Katy

Werkin on your fitness!

5 posts in this topic

I was curious if any of you were into the fitness side of life? Judging by some pictures, I think at least a few of you are. And if you naturally look like that, I hate you and you can exit now. :)

I've always been really small. At 21 I was 5'4 and 105 pounds. I'm 27 now and I just hit 120. It's killing me. Not literally, but mentally I can't handle it. I've been working out really consistently lately and I've put on a lot of muscle. I actually have a butt now, not much of one... but enough of one that it's a struggle to fit it in my size 0 jeans. I'm the kind of person with a really fast metabolism, so I could eat whatever I wanted, whenever, and however much I wanted. Diets are the devil in my opinion. I've always thought it was cruel to deny yourself something. Everything is fine in moderation. The past few months I think I ended up in a "bulking" phase. I was lifting hella heavy and not getting the results I wanted at ALL. I want to be super lean like I've always been, just with more tone and definition.

Have any of you tried the meal delivery places like Blue Apron? I'm debating on trying that... I've also decided to go for a more paleo based diet. I say based because I refuse to give up dairy. I love milk and cheese. Right now I'm cooking up "veggie packets" for the week. I bought a shit ton more of fruits and veggies at the store today too. And for more work outs, I've been looking at HIIT type exercises. I don't mind being strong, but my thighs got so big I lost my thigh gap.

I hope this doesn't seem like "skinny girl bitching" because I know a lot of people struggle with weight. But just because someone is skinny doesn't mean they don't have mental fights with themselves about the way they look.

What kind of diets/exercises do you guys do? What's been your fitness journey? Gym pet peeve? Rant, vent, get it off your chest. OH and if you have any awesome Instagrammers or YouTubers that you like, feel free to post! I'm personally a huge fan of Torrie and Kelly Kelly's fitness videos. Body goals for super serious.

1 person likes this

Let me leave, I have not been to a gym in years so..
1zmjf4i.jpg

1 person likes this

I use TFMama.com 

5 people like this

20 hours ago, Travis Roucka said:

I use TFMama.com 

:oksis:

1 person likes this

On 3/20/2017 at 2:46 PM, Brandon Waldorf. said:

Let me leave, I have not been to a gym in years so..
1zmjf4i.jpg

The Jungle Gym? :dead: 

1 person likes this