Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jake

Raw March 20, 2017: Live Chat

106 posts in this topic

I was hoping Sasha's heel turn would've happened last night since RAW was in Brooklyn and her and Bayley have history in the Barclay's Centre but no. RAW gave us the same nonsensical booking as always. I would've actually rather seen Dana than Nia in the Mania match. I never liked Dana until last week and when I finally get behind her RAW does what it does with all their Superstars who gain momentum in destroying it.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, LegitSP. said:

I was hoping Sasha's heel turn would've happened last night since RAW was in Brooklyn and her and Bayley have history in the Barclay's Centre but no. RAW gave us the same nonsensical booking as always. I would've actually rather seen Dana than Nia in the Mania match. I never liked Dana until last week and when I finally get behind her RAW does what it does with all their Superstars who gain momentum in destroying it.

Danalegend gaining another fan #playtimeisover. 

These girls are talking about it doesn't feel like Charlotte has been involved in the WM build up...Im just sitting here wondering what build up they're talking about.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, trishallday said:

These girls are talking about it doesn't feel like Charlotte has been involved in the WM build up...Im just sitting here wondering what build up they're talking about.

Most of the focus has been about Sasha and Bayley's friendship. With Nia playing up how much of a monster she is Charlotte is being booked as a filler slot. 

1 minute ago, StayFearlessk said:

Most of the focus has been about Sasha and Bayley's friendship. With Nia playing up how much of a monster she is Charlotte is being booked as a filler slot. 

Nah. Dont see it. 

2 minutes ago, trishallday said:

Nah. Dont see it. 

Everyone sees it but you.