FANCY

Trish Stratus lands 105th Magazine Cover

14 posts in this topic

The icon slaying while she was pregnant with Madi Trish looks stunning. 

tumblr_mxzv8643cl1qa9vqgo1_500.gif?w=100

4 people like this

Her hair and pregnancy body is literally her regular body with just a preggo belly. She's still so in shape and ugh. I'm snatched. There's something off about her face though. 

egvLgiO.gif

Wow, Trish's face is... different?

egvLgiO.gif

1 person likes this

Just now, Neon said:

Wow, Trish's face is... different?

egvLgiO.gif

Well sis she was pregnant here

egvLgiO.gif

2 people like this

5 minutes ago, Josh. said:

Well sis she was pregnant here

egvLgiO.gif

Mm.

JctwJIm.gif

1 person likes this

She touched ha nose too much. Still cute though.

ngfk okay Queen, still serving sex while pregnant. :clap:

1 person likes this

The airbrushing is a bit too much but she's still killing it. ???????

Why does she look like Caitlyn Jenner 

4pgq8Ub.gif

omg she looks amazing! I suddenly have the urge to search for all covers and purchase.:legend:

On 4/20/2017 at 8:02 AM, Layout said:

Why does she look like Caitlyn Jenner 

4pgq8Ub.gif

Your wrong for that. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• As of TODAY, Charlotte ties Trish's combined days record
      By Stratusphere
      As of today, Charlotte's 6 total reigns in WWE (NXT, Diva's, Raw & Smackdown Women's) tally 828 days which is exactly the same amount of day's that spanned Trish's 7 reigns.
      I just thought this was interesting. They have INVESTED in this girl (I'm not mad, love me some Charlotte) but it's something to see these records that have stood for a decade + start to fall.
      For statistics sake, Alexa's four reigns total 430 days. That's more days in total than Lita, Beth Phoenix, Melina, Ivory and Mickie James!
      And since we know she's holding it until Mania, her 442 total will put her one day ahead of Sensational Sherri and put her 6th of all time for longevity of reigns.

The new girls are coming for the records, how do you feel about it?

Also, I'm aware that Trish doesn't hold the record for most days but Lilian can begone with her 10,000 day mess (iam lowkey here for Charlotte erasing Moolah's legacy tbh )
    • If Trish & Lita Never Retired
      By Kat
      I've been meaning to ask this for a while, what do ya'll think would've happened if Trish & Lita never retired in 2006? Like how would the women's division have played out if they were still there? 
    • Trish Stratus on Chasing Glory
      By House of Ninja
      Trish was this week's guest on Chasing Glory. 
      Here are the notes:
      Says the main goal of women like herself, Lita, Jackie, Molly, etc during the Golden Era was to lay the groundwork for women being looked at differently and treated more seriously. She would often say that she wanted to do what the men did. Got a call on December 26th, asking if she wanted to take part in the Women's Royal Rumble match. She didn't accept right away because she hadn't wrestled in years. She called a friend that she used to train with back in the day and asked if he could set up a ring & help her train. She realized wrestling was like riding a bike. First move she wanted to practice was the Stratusphere. When she felt comfortable, she called Mark Carano back and accepted the invitation. She didn't want to come back unless she could still perform like she used to. Believes it was fate that the university teachers went on strike, which led to her getting into fitness modeling and eventually wrestling. Mentions the ankle injury that she suffered in 2001. Says it was devastating because they were just starting a big storyline with her against Torrie Wilson. Injuries are a mixed blessing because it's hard to get better when you're on the road all the time. Doing yoga improved her flexibility and that's how she came up with the Matrish move. Says that Paige's injury is terribly unfortunate. Hopes Paige can find a blessing and move onto another role in the company. They recorded this the day before the Royal Rumble. Trish says she's in a secret, undisclosed location in Philadelphia. Says she's a big fan of Alexa Bliss. Got to finally meet her at Raw 25. She sees a lot of her younger self and her drive & energy in Alexa. Also says they have a similar cadence when cutting promos. Also praises Mandy Rose. Says she's beautiful. Fans would tell her that they looked so much alike going all the way back to Tough Enough. Calls Mandy her doppelganger when she sees her. Will be back on next week to talk about what it was like being in the Women's Royal Rumble match.