Jake

NXT April 19, 2017: Results

10 posts in this topic

Why would Liv let Aliyah walk out like that, urgh tragic. Aliyah's athletic, she just needs a gimmick.

The match was short but cute. The iconic duo are so cute, and Liv's botch was a little messy.

of course Ded Morgan had to botch that spot and couldn't break the pin attempt at the correct time, leaving everyone confused af

Did Liv botch that spot? Yikes :skull:

You all coming for Aliyah's gear when Liv's as colorful and tragic so stop. 

Liv looking slayful yet Aliyah looking like actual trash. Idk who told her rubbing glitter in her hair was a good idea. Aliyah has to be the biggest mess appearance wise the WWE has ever had. 

Peyton can burn that attire as well but good for Billie bringing back that two piece. :clap: 

match was tragic but I loved the Icons meltdown at the end. Also that video package with Ember, Ruby, Daria, Liv & Billie/Peyton talking about Asukar was cool. 

Laughing hysterically at Aliyah's hairflip she does on the top rope :dying: beyond extra. Billie is looking so much better now that she dropped that unflattering one piece :clap: that rolling lariat she does is a thing of beauty as well. I never quite understood the awkwardness comments she gets here. It's ugly that the iconic duo lost to those two :uhh: at least it was Peyton that took the L and not Billie this time. I want creative to treat them as equals and not show favoritism 

The match was nothing special, I don't think Liv botched tho jdjff since Peyton was doing the pulling on Billie's arm spot two seconds after so she'd have to sell Liv's break up in like .1 seconds :rot:  at least my sis looked cute, Iconic Duo were cute, no words for the othe member featured.

1 person likes this

Tonight just proved that none of these girls on NXT are ready to be called up to the main roster.

• I can't believe Liv has been active for nearly two years now and she still barely gets a reaction from the crowd and honestly its not her fault. Creative have given her this stupid, lame 'gimmick' and she gets used once every 3 weeks to be squashed by Billie or Peyton.
  • Aliyah has a lot of potential as the plucky underdog babyface but the only way she is going to get anywhere is if they give her a title push against Asuka or whoever is the champ because at the moment no one even knows who she is.
  • Peyton and Billie are also being wasted, they could of easily been the BFFs 2.0 but for some reason their characters although somewhat entertaining lack any depth of substance. Also for god sakes girls its been like a year now please ditch those horrid ass attires and get ones that resemble one another.

I really fear that none of these girls are going to advance anywhere because its basically fact now that if you aren't over with the NXT universe there is no way you are making it on the main roster. When the WWE universe decides they don't care about someone then they just won't care.

I honestly think Asuka has overstayed her welcome in NXT and she needs to leave ASAP because at the moment its just Asuka >> everyone else and its not exciting or enticing. I don't really want her on the main roster either but she needs to go for the sake of the division. Either give the belt to Peyton or Ember (preferably the former because she actually  has some decent character build even if its lacking as well) and then have the girls who have been in the division the longest (Liv, Aliyah, Billie) all fight for the title.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, CroNich said:

Tonight just proved that none of these girls on NXT are ready to be called up to the main roster.

• I can't believe Liv has been active for nearly two years now and she still barely gets a reaction from the crowd and honestly its not her fault. Creative have given her this stupid, lame 'gimmick' and she gets used once every 3 weeks to be squashed by Billie or Peyton.
  • Aliyah has a lot of potential as the plucky underdog babyface but the only way she is going to get anywhere is if they give her a title push against Asuka or whoever is the champ because at the moment no one even knows who she is.
  • Peyton and Billie are also being wasted, they could of easily been the BFFs 2.0 but for some reason their characters although somewhat entertaining lack any depth of substance. Also for god sakes girls its been like a year now please ditch those horrid ass attires and get ones that resemble one another.

I really fear that none of these girls are going to advance anywhere because its basically fact now that if you aren't over with the NXT universe there is no way you are making it on the main roster. When the WWE universe decides they don't care about someone then they just won't care.

I honestly think Asuka has overstayed her welcome in NXT and she needs to leave ASAP because at the moment its just Asuka >> everyone else and its not exciting or enticing. I don't really want her on the main roster either but she needs to go for the sake of the division. Either give the belt to Peyton or Ember (preferably the former because she actually  has some decent character build even if its lacking as well) and then have the girls who have been in the division the longest (Liv, Aliyah, Billie) all fight for the title.

I honestly can't blame any of these women not getting over on them. Creative hasn't really given any gimmick any substance. It's like a movie they all have received a cute intro but nothing in the middle to make me care. 

The main problem is Asukas booking has really hindered the growth of the women. Everytime it looks like someone is getting attention she is squashed off and doesn't really recover from the title match. 

Liv got beat in 2 seconds and they never did anything to add onto her story. 

Peyton and Billie looked like stars at their last takeover to lose and go nowhere. 

Ember finally got the spotlight and instead of adding onto her cheap loss they are doing another fatal four way. 

Creatives handling of Asuka is helping nobody get over and once Asuka leaves nobody is going to look credible.