Taryn

Pick Who You Like More: Women's Wrestler Edition!

62 posts in this topic

Just now, Amlex said:

Why is Paige so high?
pc4B3RN.gif

i kind of miss the hen it's been too long

pc4B3RN.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be honest, this is accurate as fuck :ahh: 

Rank Character
1 Nikki Bella
2 Maryse
2 Carmella
4 Brie Bella
4 Emma
4 Alicia Fox
7 Paige
8 Eva Marie
8 Alexa Bliss
8 Mickie James
11 Dana Brooke
12 Naomi
12 Natalya
14 Peyton Royce
15 Summer Rae
16 Becky Lynch
17 Charlotte Flair
18 Sasha Banks
19 Liv Morgan
20 Billie Kay
21 Tamina
22 Mandy Rose
23 Asuka
24 Lana
25 Ruby Riot
26 Bayley
27 Nia Jax
28 Ember Moon
29 Renee Young
30 Stephanie McMahon
31 Nikki Cross
32 Aliyah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rank Character
1 Nikki Bella
2 Alexa Bliss
3 Carmella
4 Becky Lynch
5 Paige
6 Naomi
7 Charlotte Flair
8 Sasha Banks
9 Mickie James
10 Natalya
11 Brie Bella
12 Maryse
13 Bayley
14 Asuka
15 Billie Kay
16 Emma
17 Stephanie McMahon
18 Peyton Royce
19 Lana
20 Ember Moon
21 Renee Young
22 Eva Marie
23 Dana Brooke
24 Liv Morgan
25 Alicia Fox
26 Nikki Cross
27 Nia Jax
28 Summer Rae
29 Aliyah
29 Ruby Riot
29 Tamina
32 Mandy Rose

Not TOO far off tbh :newspaper: Brie should be #8 though and everyone moves down.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WWFoverWWE said:

i kind of miss the hen it's been too long

pc4B3RN.gif


pc4B3RN.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mariah. said:
Rank Character
1 Nikki Bella
2 Alexa Bliss
3 Carmella
4 Becky Lynch
5 Paige
6 Naomi
7 Charlotte Flair
8 Sasha Banks
9 Mickie James
10 Natalya
11 Brie Bella
12 Maryse
13 Bayley
14 Asuka
15 Billie Kay
16 Emma
17 Stephanie McMahon
18 Peyton Royce
19 Lana
20 Ember Moon
21 Renee Young
22 Eva Marie
23 Dana Brooke
24 Liv Morgan
25 Alicia Fox
26 Nikki Cross
27 Nia Jax
28 Summer Rae
29 Aliyah
29 Ruby Riot
29 Tamina
32 Mandy Rose

Not TOO far off tbh :newspaper: Brie should be #8 though and everyone moves down.

Why is Aliyah before Tamina? You have no respect, Tamina is the reason AJ was a thing for so long.

Leegion is shady! :uhh: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mariah. said:
Rank Character
1 Nikki Bella
2 Alexa Bliss
3 Carmella
4 Becky Lynch
5 Paige
6 Naomi
7 Charlotte Flair
8 Sasha Banks
9 Mickie James
10 Natalya
11 Brie Bella
12 Maryse
13 Bayley
14 Asuka
15 Billie Kay
16 Emma
17 Stephanie McMahon
18 Peyton Royce
19 Lana
20 Ember Moon
21 Renee Young
22 Eva Marie
23 Dana Brooke
24 Liv Morgan
25 Alicia Fox
26 Nikki Cross
27 Nia Jax
28 Summer Rae
29 Aliyah
29 Ruby Riot
29 Tamina
32 Mandy Rose

Not TOO far off tbh :newspaper: Brie should be #8 though and everyone moves down.

I didn't know you felt the glow like that 

pc4B3RN.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Travis Roucka said:

Why is Aliyah before Tamina? You have no respect, Tamina is the reason AJ was a thing for so long.

Leegion is shady! :uhh: 

Gir they're all ranked 29, I pressed have no opinion and the list dropped them :uhh: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rank Character
1 Legend Moretti
2 Others

http://www.heartbreakers.me/uploads/monthly_2017_04/14448196_180179022420522_7276112621663682560_n.jpg.85a34dea53d83c6fd09f468ce93ffa3f.thumb.jpg.7b8ad34adbaec2a7516d132104584bf7.jpg

 

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Brie Bella

2. Naomi

3. Nikki Bella

4 Carmella

5. Maryse 

6. Eva Marie

6. Alexa Bliss

8. Mandy Rose (should be Becky)

9. Alicia Fox

10. Becky Lynch (Should be Charlotte)

11. Natalya

12. Emma

13. Charlotte (Should be Mandy)

14. Dana Brooke

15. Sasha Banks

16. Mickie James

17. Summer Rae

18. Peyton Royce

19. Paige

20. Billie Kay

21. Tamina

22. Lana

23. Asuka

24. Stephanie McMahon

25. Nia Jax

26. Ember Moon

27. Aliyah

27. Renee Young

29.Bayley

29. Nikki Cross

29. Ruby Riot

29. Liv Morgan

 

 

Nikki/Naomi should both be #2.

Letting Carmella be #2.5

Last 4 all being the same number is perfect. Idc about any of them. Should be from Ember down though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm...

Rank Character
1 Naomi
2 Alexa Bliss
2 Charlotte Flair
2 Carmella
5 Nikki Bella
6 Tamina
6 Summer Rae
6 Alicia Fox
9 Ember Moon
9 Becky Lynch
9 Natalya
9 Asuka
9 Peyton Royce
9 Maryse
15 Brie Bella
16 Eva Marie
16 Paige
16 Dana Brooke
16 Renee Young
16 Liv Morgan
21 Emma
21 Sasha Banks
21 Nia Jax
21 Bayley
21 Lana
21 Ruby Riot
21 Stephanie McMahon
28 Mickie James
28 Mandy Rose
28 Billie Kay
28 Aliyah
28 Nikki Cross

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 Maryse
2 Mandy Rose
2 Nikki Bella
2 Billie Kay
5 Mickie James
5 Carmella
7 Eva Marie
7 Alexa Bliss
7 Brie Bella
10 Summer Rae
10 Peyton Royce
12 Tamina
13 Dana Brooke
14 Liv Morgan
15 Naomi
15 Natalya
17 Alicia Fox
18 Lana
19 Nia Jax
20 Emma
20 Charlotte Flair
22 Paige
23 Becky Lynch
24 Aliyah
25 Asuka
26 Renee Young
27 Stephanie McMahon
28 Ember Moon
29 Nikki Cross
29 Ruby Riot
31 Sasha Banks
32 Bayley

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maryse, Eva Nikki, Brie, Alexa and Carmella all being #1 for me with Princess Peyton right behind them :shook: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mariah. said:
Rank Character
1 Nikki Bella
2 Alexa Bliss
3 Carmella
4 Becky Lynch
5 Paige
6 Naomi
7 Charlotte Flair
8 Sasha Banks
9 Mickie James
10 Natalya
11 Brie Bella
12 Maryse
13 Bayley
14 Asuka
15 Billie Kay
16 Emma
17 Stephanie McMahon
18 Peyton Royce
19 Lana
20 Ember Moon
21 Renee Young
22 Eva Marie
23 Dana Brooke
24 Liv Morgan
25 Alicia Fox
26 Nikki Cross
27 Nia Jax
28 Summer Rae
29 Aliyah
29 Ruby Riot
29 Tamina
32 Mandy Rose

Not TOO far off tbh :newspaper: Brie should be #8 though and everyone moves down.

you couldn't give a mother to be a bigger boost than that? smh!

vUydfUE.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

uaFksNI.png

Accurate tbh

vUydfUE.gif 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, prxnca said:
1 Maryse
2 Mandy Rose
2 Nikki Bella
2 Billie Kay
5 Mickie James
5 Carmella
7 Eva Marie
7 Alexa Bliss
7 Brie Bella
10 Summer Rae
10 Peyton Royce
12 Tamina
13 Dana Brooke
14 Liv Morgan
15 Naomi
15 Natalya
17 Alicia Fox
18 Lana
19 Nia Jax
20 Emma
20 Charlotte Flair
22 Paige
23 Becky Lynch
24 Aliyah
25 Asuka
26 Renee Young
27 Stephanie McMahon
28 Ember Moon
29 Nikki Cross
29 Ruby Riot
31 Sasha Banks
32 Bayley

 

Mandy, Nikki, and Billie all for top two?

vUydfUE.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still a rampaiger at heart :sasha:

and y'all are gonna stop paying ruby rose dust. 

IMG_3242.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rank Character
1 Sasha Banks
1 Naomi
3 Alexa Bliss
3 Nikki Bella
3 Maryse
6 Charlotte Flair
6 Becky Lynch
6 Bayley
9 Emma
9 Ruby Riot
9 Asuka
12 Mickie James
13 Natalya
14 Peyton Royce
15 Alicia Fox
16 Summer Rae
17 Brie Bella
17 Billie Kay
19 Ember Moon
20 Carmella
21 Mandy Rose
22 Liv Morgan
23 Eva Marie
23 Paige
23 Nikki Cross
26 Dana Brooke
27 Nia Jax
28 Tamina
29 Lana
30 Aliyah
30 Stephanie McMahon
30 Renee Young

 

Emma and up is my stan list, this shit is brujeria. My only concern is Alicia and Tamina especially being so low. :uhh: :uhh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rank Character
1 Emma
2 Stephanie McMahon
3 Lana
4 Natalya
5 Mickie James
6 Charlotte Flair
7 Becky Lynch
8 Paige
9 Alexa Bliss
10 Sasha Banks
11 Carmella
12 Peyton Royce
13 Alicia Fox
14 Billie Kay
15 Bayley
16 Maryse
17 Renee Young
18 Nia Jax
19 Tamina
20 Dana Brooke
21 Naomi
22 Summer Rae
23 Asuka
24 Ember Moon
25 Brie Bella
26 Liv Morgan
27 Nikki Bella
28 Mandy Rose
29 Ruby Riot
30 Aliyah
31 Eva Marie
32 Nikki Cross

 

I ain't mad at it :cooksie:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nnnn Tittie being #1 and Nattie being #4 :skull: 

Rank Character
1 Mickie James
2 Alexa Bliss
3 Becky Lynch
4 Naomi
4 Natalya
6 Charlotte Flair
7 Tamina
8 Carmella
9 Peyton Royce
10 Maryse
11 Billie Kay
12 Ember Moon
13 Emma
14 Dana Brooke
15 Nikki Bella
16 Alicia Fox
17 Renee Young
18 Brie Bella
19 Summer Rae
20 Paige
20 Asuka
22 Eva Marie
22 Sasha Banks
22 Nia Jax
22 Stephanie McMahon
26 Mandy Rose
26 Bayley
26 Aliyah
26 Nikki Cross
26 Liv Morgan
31 Lana
31 Ruby Riot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Rank Character
1 Billie Kay
2 Alexa Bliss
3 Charlotte Flair
4 Summer Rae
5 Emma
6 Alicia Fox
7 Peyton Royce
8 Becky Lynch
9 Nikki Bella
10 Brie Bella
11 Natalya
12 Naomi
13 Sasha Banks
14 Maryse
15 Ember Moon
16 Renee Young
17 Nia Jax
18 Asuka
19 Dana Brooke
20 Carmella
21 Mickie James
22 Ruby Riot
22 Tamina
24 Nikki Cross
24 Lana
26 Bayley
27 Stephanie McMahon
28 Eva Marie
28 Mandy Rose
28 Paige
28 Aliyah
28 Liv Morgan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 Sasha Banks
2 Alexa Bliss
3 Emma
4 Nikki Cross
5 Naomi
6 Nikki Bella
6 Paige
8 Asuka
9 Becky Lynch
10 Charlotte Flair
11 Carmella
12 Ember Moon
13 Alicia Fox
14 Natalya
15 Stephanie McMahon
16 Bayley
17 Mickie James
18 Brie Bella
19 Peyton Royce
20 Billie Kay
21 Ruby Riot
22 Renee Young
23 Maryse
24 Mandy Rose
25 Nia Jax
26 Dana Brooke
27 Summer Rae
28 Eva Marie
29 Lana
30 Tamina
31 Aliyah
32 Liv Morgan

 

Quite accurate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Add Maria uglies. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/5/2017 at 9:32 PM, Travis Roucka said:

To be honest, this is accurate as fuck :ahh: 

Rank Character
1 Nikki Bella
2 Maryse
2 Carmella
4 Brie Bella
4 Emma
4 Alicia Fox
7 Paige
8 Eva Marie
8 Alexa Bliss
8 Mickie James
11 Dana Brooke
12 Naomi
12 Natalya
14 Peyton Royce
15 Summer Rae
16 Becky Lynch
17 Charlotte Flair
18 Sasha Banks
19 Liv Morgan
20 Billie Kay
21 Tamina
22 Mandy Rose
23 Asuka
24 Lana
25 Ruby Riot
26 Bayley
27 Nia Jax
28 Ember Moon
29 Renee Young
30 Stephanie McMahon
31 Nikki Cross
32 Aliyah

How tf Lana went from #24 to #1

pc4B3RN.gif

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Amlex said:

How tf Lana went from #24 to #1

pc4B3RN.gif

pc4B3RN.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.