Amlex

Emma injured...again

98 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, trishallday said:

At least she isn't injured again.

tumblr_inline_o3jlmgDZUc1sl7xi4_250.gif

 

She's too busy potentially injuring due to being green as fuck.

But let's stay on topic of mourning Emma's latest misfortune this is giving a bit of an ER tea.

tumblr_ncbzekpy561txmsuro5_r1_250.gif

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Christon said:

She's too busy potentially injuring due to being green as fuck.

But let's stay on topic of mourning Emma's latest misfortune this is giving a bit of an ER tea.

tumblr_ncbzekpy561txmsuro5_r1_250.gif

Who's mourning?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, trishallday said:

Who's mourning?

you are the least supportive husband I've ever had.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Cooksie said:

You caught points because it was a flawed attempt to imitate commentary that other people could give without mess attached. I'd rather you like than lie.

giphy.gif

Doesn't look like the people agree.

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like the injury was 100% Emma's own fault. Has she not watched the other girls sell the double knees? Since when do they keep hold of the rope, instead of flopping down to the canvas?

She should have taken a page out of Mrs. Danielson's book on how to sell the move :uhh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rahgeme said:

I feel like the injury was 100% Emma's own fault. Has she not watched the other girls sell the double knees? Since when do they keep hold of the rope, instead of flopping down to the canvas?

She should have taken a page out of Mrs. Danielson's book on how to sell the move :uhh:

I feel like it's pretty clear she was pulling herself up because she was about to fall :skull:

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

I feel like it's pretty clear she was pulling herself up because she was about to fall :skull:

Right I'm not going to say who was at fault but you could easily see Emma was trying to get in position. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is just a misfortunate thing to happen. No need to drag people and blaming them. Emma was trying to get into position, Sasha didn't see and it happened.

In wrestling this is not an uncommon thing.

Sadly if Emma is badly injured I think she'll eventually get Candiced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has there been any updates on Emma?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, FROOT said:

Has there been any updates on Emma?

Not yet gworl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She got scanned yesterday based off of her post I'm assuming she is officially out again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, StayFearlessk said:

She got scanned yesterday based off of her post I'm assuming she is officially out again. 

This is actually so sad, poor dat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, StayFearlessk said:

She got scanned yesterday based off of her post I'm assuming she is officially out again. 

@Christon

giphy.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She has been posting things in her instagram story. She got another shot today and another mri. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She officially started rehab already hopefully she can avoid surgery. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like it isn't that serious so that's good. Hopefully it'll be a quick process and she'll be back right after Extreme Rules. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GabeEd said:

Looks like it isn't that serious so that's good. Hopefully it'll be a quick process and she'll be back right after Extreme Rules. 

Yeah they could easily keep the story going with backstage segments and Emma being involved in Dana's matches. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank God :shook: We've been waiting for the Dana feud since she was paired with Charlotte , so I hope she can recover soon and do it (or reconcile with her and see the return of EnD)

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, StayFearlessk said:

She officially started rehab already hopefully she can avoid surgery. 

 

4 hours ago, StayFearlessk said:

Yeah they could easily keep the story going with backstage segments and Emma being involved in Dana's matches. 

How does her not having surgery and rehabbing mean she won't be off tv for a good time? Or are you just hoping/assuming? I would be very surprised to see her in any manner anytime soon with the news so far given

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Amanda said:

 

How does her not having surgery and rehabbing mean she won't be off tv for a good time? Or are you just hoping/assuming? I would be very surprised to see her in any manner anytime soon with the news so far given

I'm just hoping for the best her injury affects more than just her. It also wouldn't be the first time an injured superstar stayed appearing on tv while they healed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bitch is more injury prone than Kevin Nash. Get well soon, queen. :smoke:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now