Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nikki1030

Lingerie

11 posts in this topic

Hopefully this is an okay topic to discuss...where's everyone's favorite place to shop? I have a few, but Victoria's Secret is my go-to. I'm trans, but so far no harassment in my experiences. I guess things really are "progressive" now, or maybe I just live in a liberal area. I suppose I'd be considered "passable."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Victoria's Secret makes the best quality, I feel like. I usually try to wait for sales though nnn.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I usually try to find whatever fits my curves better.

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Josh. said:

I usually try to find whatever fits my curves better.

 

Try a garbage bag.

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Try a garbage bag.

Eat it Miss Mariah

madonna-rain-coat.gif?w=640

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You bitches are mean as fuck hahahah, I love it here already. <3

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nikki1030 said:

Hopefully this is an okay topic to discuss...where's everyone's favorite place to shop? I have a few, but Victoria's Secret is my go-to. I'm trans, but so far no harassment in my experiences. I guess things really are "progressive" now, or maybe I just live in a liberal area. I suppose I'd be considered "passable."

95cf7c52112ea1f026ae519590b9772d.jpg

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bruno. said:

95cf7c52112ea1f026ae519590b9772d.jpg

Fuck, and I'm Jewish - me in my lingerie, her in her traditional outfit...if we worked through our philosophical disagreements we'd have some Peace in the Middle East shit going.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nikki1030 said:

Fuck, I'm Jewish - me in my lingerie, her in her traditional outfit...if we worked through our philosophical disagreements we'd have some Peace in the Middle East shit going.

girl, you got so many minority identities! The staff at Buzzfeed is shooketh

207uix4.jpg

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Bruno. said:

girl, you got so many minority identities! The staff at Buzzfeed is shooketh

207uix4.jpg

Let's just say a Trump rally wouldn't be a safe space for me.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

H&M I guess is my fave place to shop. Tbh I don't really shop anywhere else :gaycry:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.