House of Ninja

#BL2017 - Block Lana?

116 posts in this topic

The hashtag is back and seems to have resurfaced after Lana's Twitter meltdown.

Does #BL2017 legit mean Block Lana?

I'm over this trio of pettiness. They can't stand Lana but continue to talk about her. 

nlmcTvx.gif

9 people like this

This three are so childish, seriously, if they want to block her, they should simply do it and that's it :mawma:

8 people like this

Queen Lana remains unbothered :legend:

2 people like this

I understand Summers hatred for Lana since she fucked her over. The constant shading on twitter with the rest of her girlies is not a good look, though. Give it a rest and just completely ignore her. All of them. 

4 people like this

8 minutes ago, House of Ninja said:

The hashtag is back and seems to have resurfaced after Lana's Twitter meltdown.

Does #BL2017 legit mean Block Lana?

Also why is Stella so focused on a women she is never around in any capacity? 

10 people like this

Your impact jifji @Dante.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Taryn said:

Your impact jifji @Dante.

I'm getting all these notifications from you retweeting it :ahh: 

1 person likes this

Lana got these hens shook. Rofl, they're so mad. That woman is working hard to prove herself in the ring, she's getting training in NXT. it's her twitter page, which means it's her views. They need to get over it.  The constant shading of women isn't needed, and who the hell is fella kae? Someone tell her she doesn't work for WWE, goodbye.They look like bullies, if this truly is a block lana thing. I'm over it.

Seductresss

Lana remains unbothered with a wrestlemania debut, and a hyped re-debut coming to SD live, you can view her newest vignette here.

6 people like this

SCREAMIG. 

1 person likes this

ANYWAYS, CJ deserves all the lashings she's getting. She's a fake feminist that will claim how much she loves empowering women but then tear female fans down that @ her. Not to mention, she is so airheaded that she's liking tweets that are shady about Sasha in an effort to higher her own self and her whack ass opinions. The sis is messing with the wrong group of girls when she KNOWS that Summer can get shady, Sasha has the nickname Petty Banks so that speaks in itself, and when Stella doesn't have a makeup blender in her hand, she is gonna stick her nose in everyone else's business. That girl can blame no one but herself.

y8l13LX.gif

2 people like this

They can stay bitter their careers are flopping while Lana is gonna slay on SD. She can at least speak her mind without secret hashtags, she's unbothered.

4 people like this

All parties involved should shut the hell up. Tweeting feminist quotes and preaching for women building each other up and they can't get around to a group call or something and talk the issues out like grown ass women. Petty. Petty. Petty.

4af687df104035e28c75b68a7109c830.gif

3 people like this

I'm just honestly living for the drama. :newspaper:

1 person likes this

Immature ass little girls.

3 people like this

10 minutes ago, StayFearlessk said:

Also why is Stella so focused on a women she is never around in any capacity? 

Stella Kae. I guess she's doing whatever to fit in 

Two hot chicks at a bar will have a really nasty fat ugly bitch hanging out with them, refered to as a "DUFF". 

6 people like this

Just now, Layout said:

Stella Kae. I guess she's doing whatever to fit in 

Two hot chicks at a bar will have a really nasty fat ugly bitch hanging out with them, refered to as a "DUFF". 

I'm dead. 

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

Stella honestly just gives me the vibe that she'll follow whatever Summer does? Almost like her sidekick. 

2 people like this

1 minute ago, diiva. said:

Stella honestly just gives me the vibe that she'll follow whatever Summer does? Almost like her sidekick. 

That's all she does they should all behave like Emma and just never even speak about Lana. 

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, diiva. said:

Well, they are sisters. They stand together. They make up one big family, though they don't look the same. 

18513351_1935671593342470_61117530178521

It is pretty lame though, but it gets Stella out of the house.

5 people like this

1 minute ago, House of Ninja said:

Well, they are sisters. They stand together. They make up one big family, though they don't look the same. 

18513351_1935671593342470_61117530178521

It is pretty lame though, but it gets Stella out of the house.

Gosh this is kind of embarassing. I'd make a pact with my friends to shoot me if I ever agree to wearing matching outfits like that.

1 person likes this

Also, anyone who proceeds to bash Lana for her recent twitter feud, she apologized o the woman she insulted, and moved on. that's what adults do, she felt offended, and learned from her mistakes.

That is all. 

Image result for lets bounce gifs gif

8 people like this

Just now, Seductresss said:

Also, anyone who proceeds to bash Lana for her recent twitter fued, she appoligsed to the woman she insulted, and moved on. that's what adults do, she felt offended, and learned from her mistakes.

Lana I can kinda relate with, because she's basically me. I guess Russians are not that different from Bulgarians- one drinks vodka, the other rakia. I say something then I realize how it sounds and start explaining and dig myself a deeper grave. She's famous tho, so her messiness is always made a big deal.

2 people like this

Sasha is clearly fucking butt hurt that Melina gave her that truth tea and Lana co-signed QUEENS! :clap: 

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, Seductresss said:

Also, anyone who proceeds to bash Lana for her recent twitter feud, she apologized o the woman she insulted, and moved on. that's what adults do, she felt offended, and learned from her mistakes.

I said exactly this when Lana came for that girl. She is human and slipped up. That does not make her a "fake feminist". Lana never tears anyone down :shrug: she's praised Sasha for being talented. The stans stay trying to pit people against others which is ridiculous and why I choose to stay away from Twitter 

2 people like this