House of Ninja

#BL2017 - Block Lana?

123 posts in this topic

On 5/18/2017 at 3:50 PM, Taryn said:

ANYWAYS, CJ deserves all the lashings she's getting. She's a fake feminist that will claim how much she loves empowering women but then tear female fans down that @ her. Not to mention, she is so airheaded that she's liking tweets that are shady about Sasha in an effort to higher her own self and her whack ass opinions. The sis is messing with the wrong group of girls when she KNOWS that Summer can get shady, Sasha has the nickname Petty Banks so that speaks in itself, and when Stella doesn't have a makeup blender in her hand, she is gonna stick her nose in everyone else's business. That girl can blame no one but herself.

y8l13LX.gif

So feminist aren't allowed to make mistakes when they are in their feelings?

nlmcTvx.gif

She is suddenly not about Women Empowerment just because she called a woman fat?

nlmcTvx.gif

The narrative just doesn't jive well for me, tbh. While I do feel like Lana is kind of messy, and she did like those shady tweets (sans the one she liked where the user called people cry babies over Sasha losing one match to a woman who needed the win), that doesn't mean she deserves to be bullied by three women. The fact that all three of them, especially fat ugly one, stalk her twitter looking for clock-able offenses is just kind of disgusting, but because it's Lana, and people hate her, it is just ok to harass her on twitter because you know she'll respond.

nlmcTvx.gif

Another thing, I saw a person on here who tweeted a pic of them being blocked by Lana with the caption "about time". All I could think about is why didn't this person just stay off her page and ignore her or just block her. I then remember in the latter case, Lana knows nothing of this person existence so blocking her is really wouldn't gratify them and I guess harassing her just got them through the day.

nlmcTvx.gif

12 people like this

39 minutes ago, Taryn said:

ANYWAYS, CJ deserves all the lashings she's getting. She's a fake feminist that will claim how much she loves empowering women but then tear female fans down that @ her. Not to mention, she is so airheaded that she's liking tweets that are shady about Sasha in an effort to higher her own self and her whack ass opinions. The sis is messing with the wrong group of girls when she KNOWS that Summer can get shady, Sasha has the nickname Petty Banks so that speaks in itself, and when Stella doesn't have a makeup blender in her hand, she is gonna stick her nose in everyone else's business. That girl can blame no one but herself.

y8l13LX.gif

Girl, she can ask for it and deserve it (she seems the worst tbh), but these others are just as bad, if not worst. It's not high school, why are you gonna start a fucking passive aggressive Twitter hashtag over her? Call her out directly be it to her face or on social media since they're those types of thugs or shut the fuck up. Summer is what, 38? Like girl.

y8l13LX.gif

12 people like this

Like, the IRONY of Sasha's first tweet followed by the second :rot: 

7 people like this

1 minute ago, Mariah. said:

Like, the IRONY of Sasha's first tweet followed by the second :rot: 

Like it is all so ugly. The fact that these three all tweeted out the hashtag in not minutes, but seconds of each other. They are just as repulsive as her. :rot: 

9 people like this

At the end of the Day Lana is human. Lana seems like the type of person, who's humble, if anything I think she's misunderstood. I really don't like this pack, and I hope fella kae is banned from being backstage. I'm not covering up for Lana, but this three on one thing is messy. I don't see Lana as malliciuous or vindictive towards any of these girls, so l don't see where this animosity is from, she's supported Sasha in the past, and gave Summer Rae a reason to be a WM.

nlmcTvx.gif

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Lady DarkFox said:

Like it is all so ugly. The fact that these three all tweeted out the hashtag in not minutes, but seconds of each other. They are just as repulsive as her. :rot: 

Imagine being that perched for your cue in the group chat over some girl you don't even see. :rot: 

4 people like this

Just now, Mariah. said:

Imagine being that perched for your cue in the group chat over some girl you don't even see. :rot: 

I could imagine them all kii'ing in the group chat, thinking they're cute. 

Seductresss

1 person likes this

Also this BL mess has been a thing since last year, so it isn't Lana related but it is a kii to assume it is.

y8l13LX.gif

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, Taryn said:

Also this BL mess has been a thing since last year, so it isn't Lana related but it is a kii to assume it is.

y8l13LX.gif

Wasn't Eva also a part of this if I remember correctly? I remember everyone thinking it was some kind of return for Eva and Summer at the time. :rot:

3 minutes ago, Taryn said:

y8l13LX.gif

What is it then? Why have an acronym and not establish what said acronym means? People have been asking what it means for so long, and yet, no explanation from any of them, especially Dipsy, who is always rearing to talk to anyone who quotes her.

nlmcTvx.gif

Wait so y'all are mad at them for a hashtag that you assume is about someone else? :mawma: There are literally people dying around the world, like :wyd:

1 person likes this

Just now, SaraLaDiallo said:

Wait so y'all are mad at them for a hashtag that you assume is about someone else? :mawma: There are literally people dying around the world, like :wyd:

Go save them! *pushes gently*

5 people like this

1 minute ago, Lady DarkFox said:

What is it then? Why have an acronym and not establish what said acronym means? People have been asking what it means for so long, and yet, no explanation from any of them, especially Dipsy, who is always rearing to talk to anyone who quotes her.

nlmcTvx.gif

Gurl, it's an inside thing but I don't think it's Lana related at all fjighjf. Am I SURE? Clearly not but like I just don't see it.

y8l13LX.gif

9 minutes ago, Taryn said:

y8l13LX.gif

I'm saying

y8l13LX.gif

2 people like this

1 minute ago, nanagabynka said:

You could have saved this too *blocks gently*

y8l13LX.gif

12 minutes ago, Taryn said:

y8l13LX.gif

Lana's been liking "shady" Sasha stuff for a while now and it probably started when Lana/Summer's feud ended.

1 person likes this

Just now, SaraLaDiallo said:

You could have saved this too *blocks gently*

y8l13LX.gif

:huh:Sheeesh...tough crowd

1 minute ago, Natalie said:

Lana's been liking "shady" Sasha stuff for a while now and it probably started when Lana/Summer's feud ended.

It's an inside thing and people are dying though.

nlmcTvx.gif

2 people like this

5 minutes ago, nanagabynka said:

Amen. Let her have it!

9 minutes ago, diiva. said:

Wasn't Eva also a part of this if I remember correctly? I remember everyone thinking it was some kind of return for Eva and Summer at the time. :rot:

All of them first tweeted it on January 1st. I doubt they were sitting at home on New Year's thinking about Lana, but it is a kii to assume it relates to her since Summer/Lana have beef.

y8l13LX.gif

3 people like this

2 minutes ago, SaraLaDiallo said:

The assumption is clearly valid given the timing/content of the tweets and we're on a women's wrestling forum to discuss the programming and/or the behind the scenes tea, sis, not working for UNICEF.

nlmcTvx.gif

9 people like this

2 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Again, all of us aren't sure of what the fuck is stands for unless I can break Sasha into giving me the tea on Tumblr since that's mawma's ranting place!

y8l13LX.gif

But anyways with the Lana liking shady tweets about Sasha, like yes I understand that the best option would be is for Sasha to just block or ignore her but come on y'all - when you personally get shaded, is your first reaction to block or ignore? No. You clap back! You go the fuck awf and you get shady! That's honestly how it goes down. She -should- just block miss Lana buuut sometimes, it just isn't as simple as that.

y8l13LX.gif

1 person likes this

You all are mad at the wrong person. Be mad at yourselves for trying to crack an empty case behind a vague hashtag.

y8l13LX.gif

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Dante. said:

All of them first tweeted it on January 1st. I doubt they were sitting at home on New Year's thinking about Lana, but it is a kii to assume it relates to her since Summer/Lana have beef.

y8l13LX.gif

So tell me, what does it mean?

tumblr_inline_njmmbug4ub1qi1rmp.gif

Just now, House of Ninja said:

So tell me, what does it mean?

tumblr_inline_njmmbug4ub1qi1rmp.gif

I don't, and neither do you. That's why this is being discussed.

y8l13LX.gif