House of Ninja

#BL2017 - Block Lana?

123 posts in this topic

Yes HB being the voices of reason :legend:

Twitter has started shitting all over recently.

The big problem I have with it, since it stems from her remarks ot that woman, is no one bats one eyelash when KO insults everyone's appearances and most of the guys drag fans on twitter. That's them being hilarious and keeping character.

Yet Lana was clearly in character, but she's a good for nothing bitch apparently. I don;t even like her that much, but the double standard is annoying.

Same with the male feuds, male wrestlers have shots at each other alll the time on twitter, but people come ready to drag the women for anything.

tbh I think she's a but stupid and vapid, but that's it. They've all had petty moments.

And I do fin dit weird. Sasha presents herself as this really shy meek humble girl off camera, and everyone raves about how nice Summer is meant to be, and Im sure they're lovely, but they deliberately do the 'shady twitter' thing and it comes across as lame from adults. The less said about Stella Kae the better.

5 people like this

6 minutes ago, Dante. said:

All of them first tweeted it on January 1st. I doubt they were sitting at home on New Year's thinking about Lana, but it is a kii to assume it relates to her since Summer/Lana have beef.

y8l13LX.gif

Okay so then they took their special, vague, uncrackable hashtag and made it about Lana's twitter meltdown, so it's still an L.

y8l13LX.gif

6 people like this

2 minutes ago, Dante. said:

I don't, and neither do you. That's why this is being discussed.

y8l13LX.gif

Exactly.

tumblr_inline_oagx3lHlr41r4komv_500.gif

Do some people realize, this is a women wrestling site. Where we discuss all things women's wrestling, whether it is speculations, or the truth?

Image result for confused gif

2 people like this

The fact that Sasha aka is apparently Petty Banks and Summer Rae is this shade queen, but it is apparently above them to sit at home and do a hashtag about someone they don't like... Narratives. Aren't. Jellying.

nlmcTvx.gif

3 people like this

7 minutes ago, Seductresss said:

Do some people realize, this is a women wrestling site. Where we discuss all things women's wrestling, whether it is speculations, or the truth?

There's nothing wrong with that. But from what I know, we are also a logical group of people so going out on a limb and trying to come for them over something we don't even know about is: 

The other stuff I see, but the hashtag is literally so empty that the claim of it being shady or a form of bullying is:

This isn't speculation since it's already decided by you gerls that it is about Lana and they are guilty of something.

1 person likes this

Just now, SaraLaDiallo said:

There's nothing wrong with that. But from what I know, we are also a logical group of people so going out on a limb and trying to come for them over something we don't even know about is: 

The other stuff I see, but the hashtag is literally so empty that the claim of it being shady or a form of bullying is:

People have different theories, and they're evidencing them right now. Even in my post, I said " If it's true". But, a lot of users are evidencing their thoughts very well, you should read some of them again x

8 minutes ago, Lady DarkFox said:

The fact that Sasha aka is apparently Petty Banks and Summer Rae is this shade queen, but it is apparently above them to sit at home and do a hashtag about someone they don't like... Narratives. Aren't. Jellying.

nlmcTvx.gif

I think that the word narratives is fitting in this situation because believing that it's about Lana fits that for you guys since you want reasons to dislike them. Some of you have been complaining about them as a group since the beginning for some reason so it's just easy to want them to be villains of shade. 

nlmcTvx.gif

2 minutes ago, SaraLaDiallo said:

This isn't speculation since it's already decided by you gerls that it is about Lana and they are guilty of something.

I definitely don't think the hashtag is about Lana, they made it their new years resolution or something, even they aren't that petty to have their whole focus for the year on her. Also how they gonna do any blocking?

It's probably something lame like 'be lit' or something but its definitely clear that they post about it when they're being shady and they want people to know they're being shady and figure out who it's about.

It honestly just comes across as kinda lame to me, adults coordinating a hastag in their group chat before posting it to try and stir drama or attention. Epsecially since they're trying to keep it all mysterious, like I really dont care enough about their whatsapp group that much.

Why is it these NXT girls that were pretty much handed everything (yes I know they work hard too), and who weren't kinda forced to compete with each other in a competitive shady environment for one or two minutes and one spot, that are always serving some type of drama.

2 people like this

Had it been by anyone else in another time then sure, there's really nothing to speculate about. However this isn't the first time they've done this, this calculated twitter attack has been done several times already by the same group of girls towards, if I'm not mistaken, the same target. It's no coincidence that Sasha tweets that then tweets the hashtag along with the other two just when everyone's attacking Lana left and right because she's messy on twitter. These girls ain't stupid nor are they innocent, they knew exactly what they were doing and how people would take it. #BL2017 being about one thing sometime ago doesn't mean someone in their group chat joked about changing it and they all jumped at the opportunity. I think it's more than fitting to speculate because it fits very well. 

tenor.gif 

4 people like this

1 minute ago, House of Ninja said:

Exactly.

tumblr_inline_oagx3lHlr41r4komv_500.gif

You seem confused.

y8l13LX.gif

6 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Okay so then they took their special, vague, uncrackable hashtag and made it about Lana's twitter meltdown, so it's still an L.

y8l13LX.gif

If that is the case, then that's the case, but as I said before. They've been tweeting the hashtag since New Year's Day, and Lana most likely was not the first thing on their brain once the ball dropped. The hashtag is petty, yes, but all I'm saying is I doubt it actually means "Block Lana 2017."

y8l13LX.gif

I'm banking on it being something stupid and simple. A group name, or whatever, that they all just tweet to cosign one another.

y8l13LX.gif

2 people like this

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it means "Black List 2017" and it's their way of black listing people they don't like throughout the year. :rot:

Just now, SaraLaDiallo said:

I think that the word narratives is fitting in this situation because believing that it's about Lana fits that for you guys since you want reasons to dislike them. Some of you have been complaining about them as a group since the beginning for some reason so it's just easy to want them to be villains of shade. 

nlmcTvx.gif

I don't dislike two of them, so it isn't about me disliking them. It's about bullying not being my brew. My OP wasn't even about to hashtag, and the only reason I came for it is because people want to shoot down the possibility that it isn't about Lana, yet:

This is Summer Rae's pinned tweet. A tweet she made after Lana was caught up in some mess (I'm going to assume this was when she liked some shady stuff about Sasha). And I'm not the one who said they were shading, take that up with Taryn. I said they were bullies.

nlmcTvx.gif

1 person likes this

I'm sure that if this #BL thing was tweeted by another group of girls, we possibly won't be here discussing because they are grown ass women and we don't expect it from them. The thing is that most of the people in this forum (including me) see Sasha, Summer and the other girl capable of doing such a childish joke about Lana, and that's for something :skull:

Smella Kae is so annoying I swear though.

ok just had to say that now I'm back to being #anti-bullying

:jeigz:

11 minutes ago, Dante. said:

You seem confused.

Why does #BL2017 bother you so much?

1 minute ago, Lady DarkFox said:

I don't dislike two of them, so it isn't about me disliking them. It's about bullying not being my brew. My OP wasn't even about to hashtag, and the only reason I came for it is because people want to shoot down the possibility that it isn't about Lana, yet:

This is Summer Rae's pinned tweet. A tweet she made after Lana was caught up in some mess (I'm going to assume this was when she liked some shady stuff about Sasha). And I'm not the one who said they were shading, take that up with Taryn. I said they were bullies.

nlmcTvx.gif

I don't think that the tweet is a good example of the angle that is being pushed especially if Lana was liking shady things about Sasha first. Bullying? I'm don't understand that point and it really doesn't matter if I do or if you understand my pov because the discussion is already at the point where it is what it is. 

y8l13LX.gif

16 minutes ago, Dante. said:

You seem confused.

y8l13LX.gif

If that is the case, then that's the case, but as I said before. They've been tweeting the hashtag since New Year's Day, and Lana most likely was not the first thing on their brain once the ball dropped. The hashtag is petty, yes, but all I'm saying is I doubt it actually means "Block Lana 2017."

y8l13LX.gif

I'm banking on it being something stupid and simple. A group name, or whatever, that they all just tweet to cosign one another.

y8l13LX.gif

Fair enough. Underlying point is they clearly have an issue with Lana and they're being petty and indirect about it. We literally had this thread with the exact same people a few months ago, I'm pretty sure with their hashtag in use as well. So I disagree with this being spun into us trying to paint Summer Rae and an unemployed make up artist of all people in a negative light, with nothing supporting our claims. I plead the fifth on Sasha since that is well within the forum's means.

y8l13LX.gif

1 person likes this

But I feel like if the tweet wasn't about Lana then why tweet it knowing the fans would speculate and piece two and two together. Knowing the had a past issue with Lana.

tenor.gif

Just now, House of Ninja said:

Why does #BL2017 bother you so much?

It doesn't. I'm pretty sure I jokingly said the hashtag stood for #BlockLana2017 a few hours ago on Twitter when it was first tweeted, because I thought it was a kii (i was probably the first to even say it). The only bother right now is you, because you are perched on my quote button for literally no reason and adding nothing to the discussion I was partaking in.

y8l13LX.gif

Just now, Mariah. said:

Fair enough. Underlying point is they clearly have an issue with Lana and they're being petty and indirect about it. We literally had this thread with the exact same people a few months ago, I'm pretty sure with their hashtag in use as well. So I disagree with this being spun into us trying to paint Summer Rae and an unemployed make up artist of all people in a negative light, with nothing supporting our claims. I plead the fifth on Sasha since that is well within the forum's means.

y8l13LX.gif

ignore the shit that was above that I just had to edit out, I was initially gonna quote Gabe but I decided to bounce off you instead @Dante.

y8l13LX.gif

1 person likes this

From what I've seen, that crew seem to be very in to stan Twitter and what the latest tea is, so I wouldn't be surprised if they bought in to it to that level. I know Lana is a mess and has done them wrong on other occasions (and by them I mean Summer and Sasha, no one cares about Pepe) but if this occasion is just because of her liking the Melina tweets, then I'm not sure what the problem is. I can usually see the whole "Lana reeks of fake feminism" thing but, if anything, those tweets were building up a woman in Alicia whose win on Raw was being torn down while fans of her opponent sat and complained about how their girl deserved better for taking one loss to further a feud. 

Regardless, I been knew about these girls and pray they learn to keep it in the group chat.

nlmcTvx.gif

5 people like this

8 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

y8l13LX.gif

Oh, I don't know if my post came across that way but that wasn't what I meant.

y8l13LX.gif

4 minutes ago, SaraLaDiallo said:

I don't think that the tweet is a good example of the angle that is being pushed especially if Lana was liking shady things about Sasha first. Bullying? I'm don't understand that point and it really doesn't matter if I do or if you understand my pov because the discussion is already at the point where it is what it is. 

y8l13LX.gif

Because it is 3 vs 1, and Sasha ha more than enough mouth to clock any statement she wants. I made no claims that Lana was a saint, but there is no need for three people to be attacking one person, especially if one person came from one person. 

y8l13LX.gif