House of Ninja

#BL2017 - Block Lana?

123 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Aidan the Scammer said:

:cry: I kept hearing people talk about this Stella bitch and I thought she was an interviewer at NXT or something. You mean to tell me she has no affiliation with WWE at all? Is she at least a MUA contracted with them? Yes? No?

I did a little research and I think she was working on their MU team at some point during 2016 but not anymore. 

I've said it before and I'll say it again, fella kae can fuck off. Who is she? What does she do? Where the hell did she come from? Does she not have welfare to collect? 

Somebody tell ha she'll never be a dEva.

2 people like this

Crying at everyone dragging fella kae. She really is serving WWE groupie. 

56 minutes ago, Naomella said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, fella kae can fuck off. Who is she? What does she do? Where the hell did she come from? Does she not have welfare to collect? 

Somebody tell ha she'll never be a dEva.

1 person likes this

Don't get the hate by the other women, are they jealous or what? I think Lana is very attractive young lady with a  heart of gold.

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, sharmelllover said:

Don't get the hate by the other women, are they jealous or what? I think Lana is very attractive young lady with a  heart of gold.

On behalf of the Anal fans, we would like to thankyou for your support during these hard times @sharmelllover

5 people like this

12 minutes ago, Seductresss said:

On behalf of the Anal fans, we would like to thankyou for your support during these hard times @sharmelllover

No problem, perhaps she is not my fave blonde out there, but Lana is definitely my fave Smackdown diva.

tumblr_m1d89jWTvD1r2t9b7.gif

1 person likes this

There better had been warning points slung all around this damn topic, cause if not I'm going to go off.

Yall all wanna stomp on Sasha's neck, and try and call her immature but at the end of the day what she said was TEA. She's confident in her talent and abilities, so she isn't going to reply to Lana and tear her down like Lana has been in her shady tweets and likes. If anyone is unbotheeed here, it's Sasha bitch. Please do not fucking do it. 

1 person likes this

I like Lana as a character and I'm excited for her debut. But I can't stand her on Total Divas so she probably had this coming.

6 hours ago, Rahgeme said:

There better had been warning points slung all around this damn topic, cause if not I'm going to go off.

Yall all wanna stomp on Sasha's neck, and try and call her immature but at the end of the day what she said was TEA. She's confident in her talent and abilities, so she isn't going to reply to Lana and tear her down like Lana has been in her shady tweets and likes. If anyone is unbotheeed here, it's Sasha bitch. Please do not fucking do it. 

I mean at the end of the day neither woman comes off mature. Lana is liking shady tweets and Sasha is posting up vague twitter post with her mean girls crew both side are obviously bothered. 

giphy.gif

An actual adult would either ignore it or @t the user so there is no confusion. 

2 people like this

1 hour ago, StayFearlessk said:

I mean at the end of the day neither woman comes off mature. Lana is liking shady tweets and Sasha is posting up vague twitter post with her mean girls crew both side are obviously bothered. 

giphy.gif

An actual adult would either ignore it or @t the user so there is no confusion. 

I mean, everyone is entitled to their wrong opinion. Sasha tweeted out what she had to say, and it was mature, concluding, and it did THAT. 

1 hour ago, Rahgeme said:

I mean, everyone is entitled to their wrong opinion. Sasha tweeted out what she had to say, and it was mature, concluding, and it did THAT. 

Your entitled to feel that way but let's not do to much when your fave has been known to post up on social media as well. 

1 person likes this

Didn't Lana recently like a homophobic and/or transphobic tweet? Fuck that bitch, she deserves the clocking.

3 people like this

15 hours ago, Kevin Thomas said:

Didn't Lana recently like a homophobic and/or transphobic tweet? Fuck that bitch, she deserves the clocking.

receipts? 

2 hours ago, CroNich said:

receipts? 

This is the tweet she liked about it. 

C-yZ8FaXcAAb2cc.jpg

1 person likes this

Summer Woke would only be petty if the recipient deserved it :clap:

1 hour ago, diiva. said:

C-yZ8FaXcAAb2cc.jpg

I can see how this would be problematic. I'm more confused on how she started a revolution? 

On 21/05/2017 at 5:00 PM, diiva. said:

C-yZ8FaXcAAb2cc.jpg

Oop this got swept under the rug. 

BL = Best Lives

1 person likes this

I knew Lana wasn't relevant enough to have them make a hashtag about her! They are not worriedT

4 hours ago, Kara Zor-El said:

BL = Best Lives

giphy.gif

But seriously glad it wasn't the Lana hate cause I wanna like Summer.

This still doesn't explain Summer's and friends always like shady tweets about, oh well. Talent won. :heart:

1 person likes this

They had us do all that analyzing for something this basic I still stand by everything I said. 

CgsTDyR.gif

1 person likes this