Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr.wolf2020

Nxt talent injured?

13 posts in this topic

Ciampa and his partner, Johnny Gargano, were facing Sanity at the show. A few minutes into the match, Ciampa dived off the ring apron onto Sanity and hurt his left leg. The match was quickly stopped and ruled a no-contest. An upset Ciampa hopped to the back yelling, "get me the f--k out of here."

Ciampa and Gargano were scheduled to face NXT Tag Team Champions The Authors of Pain for the titles at NXT: Takeover this Saturday.

With Ciampa's status up in the air another nxt takeover match may suffer creative changes. 

Nooooooooooooooooooooo! Hope Johnny gets something to do on the side and I hope Ciampa is not too badly hurt.

I don't get how NXT works with injuries, wouldn't it cause an continuity nightmare for the editing department?

I wonder if this means the tag match is cancelled at Takeover. They should replace it for a Billie and Peyton match :aj: 

I hope they bring in Scott Dawson to be the replacement.

Triple H adressed the situation:

"He turned his ankle somewhere [during the match]," Triple H said. "As a precaution everything shut down, it stopped, he got out of there. He went for an X-ray last night, and there's no break or fracture. He's got an ankle sprain. When I texted with him this morning, he was feeling better and was up moving around and felt like he was not going to have an issue with it. It was not really bothering him, it was not really as bad as they thought it was."

Triple H noted that Ciampa was up and moving around, and their medical team will decide if he can work Saturday's show. He said that as of right now, Ciampa is in "but we'll see how that goes." He added that Gargano and Ciampa were very excited to work in Chicago, which is somewhat of their homebase, and he would hate to see that ruined because it's a moment for them.

I asked Triple H if there was a backup plan in place in case Ciampa is not able to work the match. Triple H said that if Ciampa's condition worsens today, then he will try to figure out other plans.

"Right now I'm going to keep a positive frame of mind that he will be there tomorrow," Triple H said.

This is the link of the site if you want to read the full article:

http://wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0519/626334/triple-h-on-tommaso-ciampa-injury/

That LeRae chick could replace him

1 person likes this

He is from the indies so I expect his injury is worse than he is admitting. Hopefully he can get through the match without aggravating it more. 

Tbh, theyre more likeable, and less annoying then Other face teams. So, this is quite sad. Especially with takeover today, The card isn't really exiting nor has the build for it been exciting. So I hope their/his replacement is good.

10 minutes ago, Seductresss said:

Tbh, theyre more likeable, and less annoying then Other face teams. So, this is quite sad. Especially with takeover today, The card isn't really exiting nor has the build for it been exciting. So I hope their/his replacement is good.

According to Triple H he is good to go but I expect his involvement to be cut short. 

1 person likes this

Oh, I guess he's cleared nn

I may have been right about him aggravating it. 

During a Facebook Live interview after the event on Saturday night, Triple H dropped some unfortunate news while talking about the epic heel turn that went down to close the show.

“… I just walked by Tommaso Ciampa, who is furious about everything, but in the trainers room with what looks like a significant injury as well.” He adds, “Which I think might have fueled some of where this is coming from.”