House of Ninja

Reby Hardy vs. Dutch Mantell

20 posts in this topic

The former Zeb Colter was out of line for bringing Reby's baby into it.

Reby is really the Azealia Banks of the wrestling world :ahh:

Image result for azealia banks megaphone gif

Idk why that old man brought up her child, he needs to stop, it wasn't necessary. I'm crying at Reby wanting to end TNA at any cost :ahh:

She needs to sit down at this point, and chill.

3 people like this

I agree with you, Dutch shouldn't bring her baby into the discussion BUT Reby is so annoying and is always complaining about the same in social media. She looked so stupid replying to a tweet with five tweets and at the end, getting just a "Be nice and calm down" as a response

3 people like this

Reby is a kii. I lowkey love her :sasha:

1 person likes this

I live for Reby's messiness. 

Dutch shouldn't have brought up her child so I'm perched for her clapback. 

tumblr_opwdjzPutH1ryvpoto1_400.gif

1 person likes this

This whole situation is a mess. Reby looks like a fool and so does Matt. They haven't been able to keep IMPACT & Anthem out of their mentions ever since they've left the company, so what does that say about them? Does Reby not realise that these constant rants will do nothing to help her defense if and when this case gets taken to court? She can make all the claims and accusations she likes regarding the Broken gimmick but until she can get the proof to back it up she needs to pipe down (like she stated her lawyer suggested she do a couple of months back).

3 people like this

Reby needs to shut the fuck up before her messy tweets screws over Matt's career in WWE. How hard is it for ha to just be a stay-at-home mom and not cause controversy while her man makes bank??? :uhh: 

2 people like this

They both look dumb. And they both need to find a chaise.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Seductresss said:

Reby is really the Azealia Banks of the wrestling world :ahh:

Image result for azealia banks megaphone gif

Idk why that old man brought up her child, he needs to stop, it wasn't necessary. I'm crying at Reby wanting to end TNA at any cost :ahh:

She needs to sit down at this point, and chill.

She literally annoys the hell out of me, but mentioning the baby was mad extra. She's so unprofessional though, I can't wait for her to ruin WWE and Matt Hardy's relationship the moment Jeff goes solo and wins the WWE Championship and Matt is stuck doing  midcard nonsense.

ELkNcGT.gif

2 people like this

Someone break her fingers.

What did she say that was so wrong though? She just confirmed the Hardy's lawyers and Anthem's lawyer are in mediation and he is ruining by telling her she has no case or else they would be going straight to court, And from what I've seen it just feels like they keep harassing The Hardy family to the point where Reby has to have an outburst.

1 person likes this

The last reply :skull: 

1 person likes this

The child comment was unnecessary. I did not expect that from someone like Dutch.

Reby is a mess though :ahh:

He didn't say anything that bad. Reby should try and be less of a reality TV queen since she doesn't even have a TV deal at the moment. I honestly don't know how people can stand her. She seems far too aggressive and basically I'd be worried that she'd spear me with a stiletto in the back or something if I was around her.

Colter is an ass tho, he blocked me for some reason lmao.

32 minutes ago, nanagabynka said:

He didn't say anything that bad. Reby should try and be less of a reality TV queen since she doesn't even have a TV deal at the moment. I honestly don't know how people can stand her. She seems far too aggressive and basically I'd be worried that she'd spear me with a stiletto in the back or something if I was around her.

Colter is an ass tho, he blocked me for some reason lmao.

I love her because I live for a person who is bold especially in today's society. What he said was wrong because it's basically a shot at her motherhood. 

9 minutes ago, StayFearlessk said:

I love her because I live for a person who is bold especially in today's society. What he said was wrong because it's basically a shot at her motherhood. 

I'll agree on his remark. But being bold and being a cunt is different imo. She's being reckless and obnoxious. Like if you think you're in the right just either shut up or at least don't throw the f-word left and right. If she's like that in court, she has no chance.

1 minute ago, nanagabynka said:

I'll agree on his remark. But being bold and being a cunt is different imo. She's being reckless and obnoxious. Like if you think you're in the right just either shut up or at least don't throw the f-word left and right. If she's like that in court, she has no chance.

She is due to give birth any minute now she definitely won't be at court. I drop the F word like skittles so I can't talk. 

Just now, StayFearlessk said:

She is due to give birth any minute now she definitely won't be at court. I drop the F word like skittles so I can't talk. 

I do too, but that doesn't mean I'm not a cunt :D In fact I most probably am.

I didn't actually realize she was pregnant again, so now I see Colter's comments in a totally different light.

4 minutes ago, nanagabynka said:

I do too, but that doesn't mean I'm not a cunt :D In fact I most probably am.

I didn't actually realize she was pregnant again, so now I see Colter's comments in a totally different light.

Yeah she is due any minute now his comment was not needed. 

1 person likes this

He just told her to look after her kids which is what she should be doing instead of having Twitter fingers every damn week. No one even cares.