Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mariah.

WWE: Alma Mater - Campus and Community (RP Thread)

927 posts in this topic

TvBtzGu.png

loKX8fq.png

"WWE: Alma Mater" is a brand new role playing game that follows the lives of the freshmen students from NXT University, located just outside the urban community of West Westminster Estates (W.W.E.) in Brooklyn, New York.

Named after Natalia Xanthippe Tomacelli, who is widely recognized as one of the pioneers in freelance art, photography and development of culture within the adjacent Brooklyn area, NXT University is a well-reputed public university that immediately produces some of the finest young professionals in the tri-state area every year. With the new school year approaching, the incoming students are looking for ways to find their footing as they embark on their first foray into adulthood. And with plenty to do and plenty to see in the city that never sleeps, it's sure to be a wild ride!

-

qlPvsc7.png

1. This is mainly a roleplay for a kii. Understand that a lot of this is tongue-in-cheek, soap opera style scenarios. Have fun and try to make your scenes interesting.

2. Make the use of profanity actually mean something and don't go too crazy with it. Scenes of a sexual nature are permitted so long as it's necessary to the story, otherwise it should be fast forwarded or toned down. Nudity and eroticism is fair game given all the characters are over the age of 18. Think of this as a Netflix series. If you know things will be too racy and explicit/adult, put it under a spoiler/NSFW collapse tag and wait until later in the evening. Scenes of an explicit violent nature are not permitted. 

3. For multi-person roleplay scenarios (i.e a party/bonfire, and the conversation extends to more than just two people), refer to a round robin like order of quoting, to keep the flow of roleplay continuous and for the conversation to proceed naturally. For example, if Kyle and I are roleplaying as Seth and AJ, and Shoaib wants to join in with Dean, Shoaib would a) PM either of us permission to join the roleplay (if not already invited into the convo), b) quote the person they asked for permission (with the person giving permission notifying the other person of the character's entry into the conversation with an OOC: tag) and c) work out an order of how the conversation will continue (i.e. I post, "tbc by Kyle" at the end, Kyle posts "tbc by Shoaib", and then Shoaib would post "tbc by Mariah", etc. until you have an order that works).

4. If you reply to someone and they go offline without informing you, wait at least one hour before you use the character to role-play with someone else. Always edit your response to the previous person too so they know not to reply to it when they come back online. This can be done by having your character leave or taking out the quote from the post so the new person you're about to roleplay with can just reply to that instead of you having to make a new post.

5. Never say a character that doesn't belong to you said or did something or is involved in something that you haven't ran by the owner of the character first. This includes long-term storylines and plot points within them. Only the owner of the character knows how their character would go about things and that is their decision to make, not yours, while storylines should be mutually agreed upon.

6. You must do at least one scene a week unless you give us a heads up beforehand. Additionally you must do at least one open scene every two weeks, meaning a scene prompt/post that anyone can reply to to engage in a scene with you (all first posts in the campus thread MUST be open as it's the first day of college and we want to encourage openness and creation of multiple relationships to start until things progress). You can otherwise do an activity check if you're feeling uninspired (e.g. Nikki is eating in the cafe, Finn Balor is playing soccer) just to make sure we know you're still active and interested.

7. Please wait until your application is approved by me or @Cooksie before you begin role playing. We reserve the right to decline any apps for reasons we will explain to you. Refer to the enrollment thread for further details on applying.

8. You MUST follow dorm assignments unless discussed with admin (myself or @Cooksie). It will be updated regularly. Refer to here for details.

-

yyj94XG.png

Mascot: Eagles (School Colors: Red, White and Blue)

COMING SOON

-

Begin!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NIKKI BELLA
The former young star turned naughty socialite, Nikki Bella, slowly steps out of the driver's seat of her luxury SUV, her sense of style always ready for the pages of tabloids and fashion blogs in spite of her intent to embrace a more simple, college life. Dressed in her over-sized, washed out, light blue denim jacket, a medium blue, distressed denim skirt, with a baby blue lace tank top tucked into it, a choker wrapped around her neck and clear thigh high plastic boots, she takes a deep breath and looks out into the distance. Her long, decadent, dark chocolate locks blows in the cool, calming wind, synchronized with the rustling leaves of the surrounding trees on campus, which she admires as she heads to the back of her vehicle to unload her luggage.

tbc: anyone

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA
The former young star turned naughty socialite, Nikki Bella, slowly steps out of the driver's seat of her luxury SUV, her sense of style always ready for the pages of tabloids and fashion blogs in spite of her intent to embrace a more simple, college life. Dressed in her over-sized, washed out, light blue denim jacket, a medium blue, distressed denim skirt, with a baby blue lace tank top tucked into it, a choker wrapped around her neck and clear thigh high plastic boots, she takes a deep breath and looks out into the distance. Her decadent, dark chocolate hair blows in the cool, calming wind, synchronized with the rustling leaves of the surrounding trees on campus, which she admires as she heads to the back of her vehicle to unload her luggage.

tbc: anyone

FINN BÁLOR
A fresh face in a new place. As the dawn of evening had set down upon Brooklyn, so too were the realizations of a much deeper and significant change in Finn Balor's life to the young student. After giving his worried folks a reassuring FaceTime not even two hours ago, the shuttle had finally arrived at the dormitory where Finn was slated to stay for the semester. Dressed in comfortable attire after a long bus ride, he'd retrieve his suitcase from the bus' undercarriage, he'd begin to roll it towards his destination of the large, well-lit building in front of him, when his eyes immediately drifted to Nikki Bella's garish arrival, to which several other students had noticed.

Stopping at the top of the staircase as several other male students tried to hide their stares as the dark-haired dame made her way towards the building's entrance, if through instinct only, Finn would set his suitcase to the side, opening the door for the oncoming Bella.

"...'Sup?"

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

FINN BÁLOR
A fresh face in a new place. As the dawn of evening had set down upon Brooklyn, so too were the realizations of a much deeper and significant change in Finn Balor's life to the young student. After giving his worried folks a reassuring FaceTime not even two hours ago, the shuttle had finally arrived at the dormitory where Finn was slated to stay for the semester. Dressed in comfortable attire after a long bus ride, he'd retrieve his suitcase from the bus' undercarriage, he'd begin to roll it towards his destination of the large, well-lit building in front of him, when his eyes immediately drifted to Nikki Bella's garish arrival, to which several other students had noticed.

Stopping at the top of the staircase as several other male students tried to hide their stares as the dark-haired dame made her way towards the building's entrance, if through instinct only, Finn would set his suitcase to the side, opening the door for the oncoming Bella.

"...'Sup?"

NIKKI BELLA
Nikki glances up at the attractive gentleman in his fitted clothing, unable to help noticing what looked like an impeccable physique underneath, an observation which she notes and quickly brushes off. In a past life, Nikki would be quick to purr and make sexual advances, but instead she simply smiles and nods politely at the unfamiliar face. 

"Thanks, you're sweet," she says to vocalize her gratitude as she sweeps her hair behind her ears and continues through the doorway, with her head slightly ducked down, already regretting her wardrobe choice once she notices the attention it was garnering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And soooooo, it begins.

Hi, you might be wondering who's talking here.

ALEXA BLISS
The clack of boots against pavement would interrupt the inner monologue of the spirited blonde that was Alexa Bliss, walking out in her finest... casual wear as she made her wait with suitcase strolling behind, a fiery look in her eye.

That's me. Alexa Bliss: future Savannah Guthrie, only my contract pays a lot more with a lot less of leash on me. I know what you're probably thinking-- what does this fun-sized, pig-tailed, looks like she just crawled out of Hot Topic's clearance rack troll think she's doing speaking to me without using her mouth? Well, first of all, shut up. It's called a disguise, moron! Because, here? In college? We don't do dramatic first impressions. It's the beginning of your slippery slope.

Her eyes briefly turn to the sight of Nikki Bella and Finn Balor, as she makes her way down the street towards the corner, a grimace quickly forming.

Because if you try too hard on the first day, and you become Little Miss Ingenue, you'll have to deal with the world's most ferocious cancer for the rest of the semester. Or wait, that's generous-- week, considering how many stupid girls will resort to this tactic tonight. Yes, the world's most vile of diseases: men. Day in, day out, constantly looking for validation from people who come in bright-eyed and walk out sobered, bored and unfulfilled after four, or more, years of living in the now, doing unproductive things and surrounding themselves with unproductive people.

That's not what I came here to do. Y'see, while I may not look it now, I... have my eyes... on the prize... and it's only a matter of time before mama gets what she wants...

Alexa would enter the dorm at this point, and after snarling at the sign-in staff, would continue to roll her suitcase into the dormitory as she surveyed her surroundings.

And this is definitely not it. But, while I stay in Mediocre Inn and I wait for my Prince Charming-- my own will, good looks and natural charisma-- to come and rescue me, I've got to say one thing. For my dream school, I feel a little let down, but I'd rather this than run the risk of getting cheated out of what I want by people who like changing rules I find myself unaware of. But that's a story for another time, right now, I really need to just figure out...

"...Where the hell is the elevator?"
 

--

tbc: anyone!

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA
Nikki glances up at the attractive gentleman in his fitted clothing, unable to help noticing what looked like an impeccable physique underneath, an observation which she notes and quickly brushes off. In a past life, Nikki would be quick to purr and make sexual advances, but instead she simply smiles and nods politely at the unfamiliar face. 

"Thanks, you're sweet," she says to vocalize her gratitude, as she sweeps her hair behind her ears and continues through the doorway, with her head slightly ducked down, already regretting her wardrobe choice once she notices the attention it was garnering.

FINN BÁLOR
Simply nodding as Nikki made her way into the dorm, he didn't make much of the interaction as the two filed into the main lobby, surveying the big crowd that was amassing around the service desk, waiting to sign-in and be handed their keys. Realizing the opportunity to make a connection was literally right there in front of him, he remembered the words of his father prior to his departure-- "don't be afraid!"

Heeding them, his voice would peak out from his mouth.

"Hear this is what tends to happen whenever they're handin' out free stuff," he'd joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

EVA MARIE

As the sun starts to set in the city that never sleeps, Eva Marie is spotted, exiting her UBER SUV with the help of the driver. Sporting a long sleeved black crop top, light washed ripped boyfriend jeans, and her favorite paid of boots, Eva takes a hold of her baggage, exhaling a sigh of regret knowing that the driver is unable to bring her stuff inside her dorm. As she approaches the nearest campus directory, she studies her surroundings and before feeling her phone vibrating in her back pocket. 

Anthony Matthews

Surgeon. 

She rolls her eyes, and answers the call. "Hey, love" she says, in a tone as sweet as candy. "Yes, I am just making my way to my dorm room right now. Thank you for the favor earlier. The school bill is all taken care of, all thanks to you."

She continues to make her way down campus, finally reaching her dorm building. "Yes, yes. I know I could've just stayed in your condo but the school is requiring me to spend at least my first semester here, and you know I can't drive but don't worry. We'll be spending our weekends together. Anyways, gotta go! I need to register in and retrieve my dorm key. Talk to you later, good luck with the surgery!" she quickly hangs up and proceeds to enter the building, already with key in hand. 

Second floor, room 4C.

She inserts the key, unlocking the room. 

Please god, let this room be big enough. 

As she enters the room, she drops all of her belongings on the floor, in severe shock at the sight of the room she'll be spending the next four months in.

tbc: anyone!

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

FINN BÁLOR
Simply nodding as Nikki made her way into the dorm, he didn't make much of the interaction as the two filed into the main lobby, surveying the big crowd that was amassing around the service desk, waiting to sign-in and be handed their keys. Realizing the opportunity to make a connection was literally right there in front of him, he remembered the words of his father prior to his departure-- "don't be afraid!"

Heeding them, his voice would peak out from his mouth.

"Hear this is what tends to happen whenever they're handin' out free stuff," he'd joke.

NIKKI BELLA
Uncharacteristically quiet, Nikki smiles and nods once again in kind acknowledgment of the gentleman's comment, then turns away and focuses her attention on the surrounding crowd, trying to close in and obtain her key as quickly and quietly as possible. Sensing how cold her behavior was coming across, she clenches her eyes tight, takes another deep breath and turns back toward the stranger.

"I'm Nicole, but you can call me Nikki," she introduces, extending her manicured hand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA
Uncharacteristically quiet, Nikki smiles and nods once again in kind acknowledgment of the gentleman's comment, then turns away and focuses her attention on the surrounding crowd, trying to close in and obtain her key as quickly and quietly as possible. Sensing how cold her behavior was coming across, she clenches her eyes tight, takes another deep breath and turns back toward the stranger.

"I'm Nicole, but you can call me Nikki," she introduces, extending her manicured hand.

FINN BÁLOR
"Finn. Nice to meet ye, Nikki," he'd politely respond, gently taking the hand and giving it a more relaxed handshake then the one he was accustomed to giving upon meeting someone for the first time. Feeling there was an obvious awkwardness and tension between them, he realized there was probably a great deal of shared anxiety, and hoped, if he could to make the most of this absolute common ground with someone mean something, as they progressed up the line.

"...Where are ye from?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

And soooooo, it begins.

Hi, you might be wondering who's talking here.

ALEXA BLISS
The clack of boots against pavement would interrupt the inner monologue of the spirited blonde that was Alexa Bliss, walking out in her finest... casual wear as she made her wait with suitcase strolling behind, a fiery look in her eye.

That's me. Alexa Bliss: future Savannah Guthrie, only my contract pays a lot more with a lot less of leash on me. I know what you're probably thinking-- what does this fun-sized, pig-tailed, looks like she just crawled out of Hot Topic's clearance rack troll think she's doing speaking to me without using her mouth? Well, first of all, shut up. It's called a disguise, moron! Because, here? In college? We don't do dramatic first impressions. It's the beginning of your slippery slope.

Her eyes briefly turn to the sight of Nikki Bella and Finn Balor, as she makes her way down the street towards the corner, a grimace quickly forming.

Because if you try too hard on the first day, and you become Little Miss Ingenue, you'll have to deal with the world's most ferocious cancer for the rest of the semester. Or wait, that's generous-- week, considering how many stupid girls will resort to this tactic tonight. Yes, the world's most vile of diseases: men. Day in, day out, constantly looking for validation from people who come in bright-eyed and walk out sobered, bored and unfulfilled after four, or more, years of living in the now, doing unproductive things and surrounding themselves with unproductive people.

That's not what I came here to do. Y'see, while I may not look it now, I... have my eyes... on the prize... and it's only a matter of time before mama gets what she wants...

Alexa would enter the dorm at this point, and after snarling at the sign-in staff, would continue to roll her suitcase into the dormitory as she surveyed her surroundings.

And this is definitely not it. But, while I stay in Mediocre Inn and I wait for my Prince Charming-- my own will, good looks and natural charisma-- to come and rescue me, I've got to say one thing. For my dream school, I feel a little let down, but I'd rather this than run the risk of getting cheated out of what I want by people who like changing rules I find myself unaware of. But that's a story for another time, right now, I really need to just figure out...

"...Where the hell is the elevator?"
 

--

tbc: anyone!

Paige Bevis

Paige slowly lowers her copy of 'Total Tattoo' magazine and glares at the girl who was interrupting the pleasurable silence of the hallway. Short, blonde and bossy apparently. 'What a great combination' she thought to herself praying that she wouldn't end up with her as a room mate. Paige raises her magazine back up not wanting to be helpful, but after a few minutes and a couple more huffs of annoyance from the blonde dwarf in question she finally gives in.

'It's down the hall and to the left, cupcake' she mumbles finally, not bothering to take her eyes off of the magazine. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

FINN BÁLOR
"Finn. Nice to meet ye, Nikki," he'd politely respond, gently taking the hand and giving it a more relaxed handshake then the one he was accustomed to giving upon meeting someone for the first time. Feeling there was an obvious awkwardness and tension between them, he realized there was probably a great deal of shared anxiety, and hoped, if he could to make the most of this absolute common ground with someone mean something, as they progressed up the line.

"...Where are ye from?"

NIKKI BELLA
"Here," she replies, wondering how 'Finn' couldn't recognize her given her notoriety, but feeling at ease in the fact he seemingly didn't. "Well not literally here, but New York City. You?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA
"Here," she replies, wondering how 'Finn' couldn't recognize her given her notoriety, but feeling at ease in the fact he seemingly didn't. "Well not literally here, but New York City. You?"

FINN BÁLOR
"...I'm from a town far, far away. Probably haven't heard of it," he'd laugh of, reminiscing of his home. "Oh, looks like you're up," he'd observe, as the dormitory staff would call for the next person in line.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Cordelia said:

Paige Bevis

Paige slowly lowers her copy of 'Total Tattoo' magazine and glares at the girl who was interrupting the pleasurable silence of the hallway. Short, blonde and bossy apparently. 'What a great combination' she thought to herself praying that she wouldn't end up with her as a room mate. Paige raises her magazine back up not wanting to be helpful, but after a few minutes and a couple more huffs of annoyance from the blonde dwarf in question she finally gives in.

'It's down the hall and to the left, cupcake' she mumbles finally, not bothering to take her eyes off of the magazine. 

ALEXA BLISS
Cupcake? Cupcake!?

Alexa's eyes would furrow into a scowl upon the passiveness in which the dark-haired girl would address her, her inner monologue mocking Paige's assumed derogatory term.

Oh my gosh, wow, look! I'm so edgy reading a tattoo magazine and wearing black and looking like budget Morticia Addams! ...Stupid bitch.

"...Oh, thanks," she'd chuckle, taking her suitcase and feigning a smile without ever making eye contact with Paige, going off in the other direction.

I swear to God, if I see another freak like her around here, I'm going to... not do anything, actually, considering this is what I signed up for. Oy vey...

As Alexa approached the end of the hallway, she'd notice-- this was the fire escape. Not the elevator.

"...Take the stairs? As if!"

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

FINN BÁLOR
"...I'm from a town far, far away. Probably haven't heard of it," he'd laugh off, reminiscing of his home. "Oh, looks like you're up," he'd observe, as the dormitory staff would call for the next person in line.

 

NIKKI BELLA
"Oh," she exclaims once alerted, shifting her attention toward the staff. "Nicole Bella," she states as the lady at the desk's eyes light up.

"The Nikki-- I'm sorry, we're not on that kinda basis, how silly of me... the Nicole Bella?! Oh my God, I'm such a huge fan. The Parent Trap TV series was such a favorite for my family and I, so much better than the films. You were also great as one of the daughters in that one movie with Brad Pitt. I really wish you continued acting, you're so talented! I always thought if either you or your sister won an Oscar, it would be you," the woman gushes as another member of the staff scoffs, tucking a tabloid featuring Nikki on the cover underneath her binder.

Embarrassed, Nikki grinds her teeth, forcing out a thank you and a smirk, grabs her key from the staff member's hand and turns to walk away from the desk, avoiding eye contact with Finn.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THEA TRINIDAD.

Stepping out of an old 2009 Ford Focus, Thea would look around at the surrounding campus buildings with a glint of awe in her eyes.  Looking down upon the washed out flannel shirt exposing her midriff, she knew instantly she wasn't going to fit in here. 

She'd sigh, murmuring to herself "You're not in Queens anymore, Dorothy". 

Swinging an old Victoria's Secret gym bag over her shoulder, she'd begin to stroll across the campus wonderingly looking for the dorm building. She'd wander along, jingling the keys in her hand; a common tic of her anxiety beginning to take effect. Eventually she'd come to a halt, taking in her surroundings as she'd stand in front of the towering brownstone building. 

"Here goes nothing..." as she'd take a deep breath, putting one foot out in front of the other. 

tbc: Anyone!

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

ALEXA BLISS
Cupcake? Cupcake!?

Alexa's eyes would furrow into a scowl upon the passiveness in which the dark-haired girl would address her, her inner monologue mocking Paige's assumed derogatory term.

Oh my gosh, wow, look! I'm so edgy reading a tattoo magazine and wearing black and looking like budget Morticia Addams! ...Stupid bitch.

"...Oh, thanks," she'd chuckle, taking her suitcase and feigning a smile without ever making eye contact with Paige, going off in the other direction.

I swear to God, if I see another freak like her around here, I'm going to... not do anything, actually, considering this is what I signed up for. Oy vey...

As Alexa approached the end of the hallway, she'd notice-- this was the fire escape. Not the elevator.

"...Take the stairs? As if!"

Paige Bevis

Paige rolls her eyes and laughs to herself as she watches Alexa continue to whine about the situation. Throwing her backpack over one shoulder and flipping her raven coloured hair over the other, Paige headed towards the tiny figure smirking all the way.

'Oh what's wrong princess afraid of a little bit of exercise? Do you want me to call the front desk and ask if one of the big strong boys can carry your stuff up for you?' the words dripping with snark as they left her lips, the corners of her lips curving as she continued to taunt the overly dramatic blonde. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA
"Oh," she exclaims once alerted, shifting her attention toward the staff. "Nicole Bella," she states as the lady at the desk's eyes light up.

"The Nikki-- I'm sorry, we're not on that kinda basis, how silly of me... the Nicole Bella?! Oh my God, I'm such a huge fan. The Parent Trap TV series was such a favorite for my family and I, so much better than the films. You were also great as one of the daughters in that one movie with Brad Pitt. I really wish you continued acting, you're so talented! I always thought if either you or your sister won an Oscar, it would be you," the woman gushes as another member of the staff scoffs, tucking a tabloid featuring Nikki on the cover underneath her binder.

Embarrassed, Nikki grinds her teeth, forcing out a thank you and a smirk, grabs her key from the staff member's hand and turns to walk away from the desk, avoiding eye contact with Finn.

FINN BÁLOR
Finn would blink at the sudden reveal of Nikki's supposed fame, as he takes a marvel at the tabloid with her face plastered over it. Feeling suddenly a bit starstruck, he takes his key, looking at Nikki all the while, before fighting the urge to follow up on their conversation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Cordelia said:

Paige Bevis

Paige rolls her eyes and laughs to herself as she watches Alexa continue to whine about the situation. Throwing her backpack over one shoulder and flipping her raven coloured hair over the other, Paige headed towards the tiny figure smirking all the way.

'Oh what's wrong princess afraid of a little bit of exercise? Do you want me to call the front desk and ask if one of the big strong boys can carry your stuff up for you?' the words dripping with snark as they left her lips, the corners of her lips curving as she continued to taunt the overly dramatic blonde. 

ALEXA BLISS
...And that's when I couldn't bite my tongue any longer.

Her lip twitches as her eyes widen at Paige, taking large exception to Paige's amusement at her expense. "No, but what I think you should do, is you should wash your freaking hair before you decide to waste any more of my time! I don't know if you know this, but I'm a lot more dangerous than your pretty little LSD-rattled brain might comprehend! So, if I were you, I would tread light, because I won't need any of your future one night stands doing anything for me. I'm more than capable of taking care of myself. Now, if you'll excuse me."

With a raise of the eyebrows and roll of the eyes, she'd shove past Paige, beginning to walk in the way that she came.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

FINN BÁLOR
Finn would blink at the sudden reveal of Nikki's supposed fame, as he takes a marvel at the tabloid with her face plastered over it. Feeling suddenly a bit starstruck, he takes his key, looking at Nikki all the while, before fighting the urge to follow up on their conversation.

NIKKI BELLA
Nikki --- not as subtly as she hoped --- looks back over her shoulder at Finn while she moves through the anxious crowd of freshmen. As she stumbles over her own luggage, she then realizes that if she wants to survive college life, hiding would do her no favors, although some pieces of her past were better left hidden. She turns back around to start all over again with the sexy new face and bumps into him, having not noticed he was headed in her direction anyway. "Um, hey again. Uh, if you're not, like, busy or anything, do you think you can help me bring the rest of my bags from my car to my room?" she inquires with innocent eyes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Naomella said:

THEA TRINIDAD.

Stepping out of an old 2009 Ford Focus, Thea would look around at the surrounding campus buildings with a glint of awe in her eyes.  Looking down upon the washed out flannel shirt exposing her midriff, she knew instantly she wasn't going to fit in here. 

She'd sigh, murmuring to herself "You're not in Queens anymore, Dorothy". 

Swinging an old Victoria's Secret gym bag over her shoulder, she'd begin to stroll across the campus wonderingly looking for the dorm building. She'd wander along, jingling the keys in her hand; a common tic of her anxiety beginning to take effect. Eventually she'd come to a halt, taking in her surroundings as she'd stand in front of the towering brownstone building. 

"Here goes nothing..." as she'd take a deep breath, putting one foot out in front of the other. 

tbc: Anyone!

 

KEVIN OWENS
"Ay ay ay aaaaaay,"
Kevin shouts out as he bumps into the beautiful looking female, knocking some dirt out of his suspicious looking plant. "Do you broads in 'Mericuh not know how to watch where you're going?!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA
Nikki --- not as subtly as she hoped --- looks back over her shoulder at Finn while she moves through the anxious crowd of freshmen. As she stumbles over her own luggage, she then realizes that if she wants to survive college life, hiding would do her no favors, although some pieces of her past were better left hidden. She turns back around to start all over again with the sexy new face and bumps into him, having not noticed he was headed in her direction anyway. "Um, hey again. Uh, if you're not, like, busy or anything, do you think you can help me bring the rest of my bags from my car to my room?" she inquires with innocent eyes.

FINN BÁLOR
Looks back over to the apparent celebrity had made him aware of her struggle to work her belongings into the building, and without much hesitation, he'd respond to her inquiry with a smile. "F'course," he'd reply. "I mean, I kinda have to... you're kind of a big deal, aren't ye... Nikki?" He blinked again, recalling the name as it stuck out in his short-term memory. She definitely looked plenty magazine-worthy, though questions of why she didn't have someone else to do the deed for her would leave Finn a bit confused as the two made their way out to the vehicle where Nikki's stuff was located in.

Taking a good amount of luggage in one go, Finn's arms would flex from the strength exerted in the task, following Nikki dutifully as they approached her room. He'd let out an exhausted sigh as he gently placed the bags back onto the hallway floor. "Gee, ye carryin' a dead body in 'ere?"

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

KEVIN OWENS
"Ay ay ay aaaaaay,"
Kevin shouts as he bumps into the beautiful looking female, knocking some dirt out of his suspicious looking plant. "Do you broads in 'Mericuh not know how to watch where you're going?"

 

THEA TRINIDAD. 

"What the hell?" Thea would stumble as the booming voice would startle her. She'd regain her posture, furrowing her brow as she'd analyse the broad male. "Excuse you! Didn't your Mamá teach your rude ass to respect women?".

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Naomella said:

THEA TRINIDAD. 

"What the hell?" Thea would stumble as the booming voice would startle her. She'd regain her posture, furrowing her brow as she'd analyse the broad male. "Excuse you! Didn't your Mamá teach your rude ass to respect women?".

 

KEVIN OWENS
"Apologies, where are my manners," 
Kevin remarks placing his palm against his forehead, feigning as though he suddenly forgot how to behave. He reaches and grabs the girl's hand, bows and kisses it.  "Kevin Owens. I'm truly charmed. Now... are you gonna pick that fertilizer back up off the ground?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

FINN BÁLOR
Looks back over to the apparent celebrity had made him aware of her struggle to work her belongings into the building, and without much hesitation, he'd respond to her inquiry with a smile. "F'course," he'd reply. "I mean, I kinda have to... you're kind of a big deal, aren't ye... Nikki?" He blinked again, recalling the name as it stuck out in his short-term memory. She definitely looked plenty magazine-worthy, though questions of why she didn't have someone else to do the deed for her would leave Finn a bit confused as the two made their way out to the vehicle where Nikki's stuff was located in.

Taking a good amount of luggage in one go, Finn's arms would flex from the strength exerted in the task, following Nikki dutifully as they approached her room. He'd let out an exhausted sigh as he gently placed the bags back onto the hallway floor. "Gee, ye carryin' a dead body in 'ere?"

NIKKI BELLA
"Ha! Uh kinda, if you count all the leather," she jokes, hoping she didn't sound overly materialistic. She gawks at Finn's biceps and bites her lip, trying to continue playing it cool by turning her head toward her room door and moving in to unlock it. "You seem to be managing well enough, though. You work out a lot? Play sports?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

KEVIN OWENS
"Apologies, where are my manners," 
Kevin remarks placing his palm against his forehead, feigning as though he suddenly forgot how to behave. He reaches and grabs the girl's hand, bows and kisses it.  "Kevin Owens. I'm truly charmed. Now... are you gonna pick that fertilizer back up off the ground?"

THEA TRINIDAD

Thea would quickly throw her hand behind her back, with a immense smirk on her face. She'd look down at the soil on the ground before looking back up at Kevin, flipping a strand of hair from in front of her face. "Nice to meet 'ya Kevin, the name's Thea." Her gaze would return back to the soil and she'd let out a sarcastic laugh. "I may be Latina honey, but I don't clean up other people's mess." 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   1 member