Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mariah.

WWE: Alma Mater - Campus and Community (RP Thread)

1,568 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Devon said:

SETH ROLLINS

Seth had never seen this girl in his life, but he wished he had seen her sooner. The whole Australian accent caught him off guard, but within a few moments he opted not to be a total douchebag. "Well, Emma, my name is Seth and I try not to bump into pretty girls. Maybe keeping those sunglasses off will ensure that you don't go bumping into people, alright?" He was about to walk away, but Seth actually stopped in his tracks. It had been weeks since he heard from Paige and that left a sour taste in his mouth, so why not keep a new girl on standby.

Turning to Emma with his best grin, Seth took his hood off. "Then again, maybe I don't need a hood indoors either. Why haven't I seen you around before?"

EMMA

The hot guy is clearly flirting with her and Emma was missing that kind of attention from guys, so she wouldn't be the one stoping him from telling how pretty she was. "I will take your advice, I don't want to get hurt bumping into a guy with strong muscles like yours... " The aussie moves one of her hands and puts it on Seth's right biceps to caress him. "Do you live in the gym or something?" After this words, Emma takes her hand out of Seth arm and licks her lips looking how he's taking his hood off again. His body was truly insane so, trying to not make it too obvious, she gets closer to him and answer his question. "I began the school year late because I asked to be transfered from my university in Australia to this one. I like the change but I am not used to the States yet, guess I need someone to help me with that..."  Emma shrugs and again, looks directly at Seth. "And what about you? I'm sure I've never seen you on the campus. What are you studying?"

2 people like this

17 minutes ago, Foxy said:

EMMA

The hot guy is clearly flirting with her and Emma was missing that kind of attention from guys, so she wouldn't be the one stoping him from telling how pretty she was. "I will take your advice, I don't want to get hurt bumping into a guy with strong muscles like yours... " The aussie moves one of her hands and puts it on Seth's right biceps to caress him. "Do you live in the gym or something?" After this words, Emma takes her hand out of Seth arm and licks her lips looking how he's taking his hood off again. His body was truly insane so, trying to not make it too obvious, she gets closer to him and answer his question. "I began the school year late because I asked to be transfered from my university in Australia to this one. I like the change but I am not used to the States yet, guess I need someone to help me with that..."  Emma shrugs and again, looks directly at Seth. "And what about you? I'm sure I've never seen you on the campus. What are you studying?"

SETH ROLLINS

"Well, maybe I could put you on the right path to finding anything you want. I kind of know my way around this campus by now." Seth was beaming with arrogance, trying to impress Emma as best as he could. Her flirting wasn't so subtle, but it was welcomed as it distracted him from his shitty day. "I study business and music, mainly because I want to get into the recording industry. But you'll mostly see me doing frat stuff, whether it's parties or fundraisers. The other half of the time I'm at the gym or trying to get a hold of Pai-" Seth paused and offered a chuckle to cut himself off considering his mind was still frustrated with Paige and, with the silence he was getting for her, Seth doubted she even was thinking of him.

"So if you ever need someone to show you the best gym, I'm your guy."

1 person likes this

38 minutes ago, Devon said:

SETH ROLLINS

"Well, maybe I could put you on the right path to finding anything you want. I kind of know my way around this campus by now." Seth was beaming with arrogance, trying to impress Emma as best as he could. Her flirting wasn't so subtle, but it was welcomed as it distracted him from his shitty day. "I study business and music, mainly because I want to get into the recording industry. But you'll mostly see me doing frat stuff, whether it's parties or fundraisers. The other half of the time I'm at the gym or trying to get a hold of Pai-" Seth paused and offered a chuckle to cut himself off considering his mind was still frustrated with Paige and, with the silence he was getting for her, Seth doubted she even was thinking of him.

"So if you ever need someone to show you the best gym, I'm your guy."

EMMA

Judging by his own words, Seth is one of those stereotypical university guys that only wanted girls to have a good time, and that's exactly what Emma's looking in a guy right now. The aussie nods while Seth talks and listens carefully what he's saying. "Then you must be so popular around here: a party guy who loves the gym, studies bussines and music and member of a fraternity. " After listing all these things, the aussie remembers one last important subject to know him better. "Your girlfriend must be a very lucky girl. Sorry, but I don't believe someone like you is single." Emma keeps a smile on his face listening to him, she'd have no problem about going with him to the gym. "That sound so cool! I'm sure you will go far in that industry. I study  restaurant culinary and catering management so... Hey! What about this? You show me the best gym and, as a reward, I'll cock something for us to have dinner together anytime."

20 minutes ago, Foxy said:

EMMA

Judging by his own words, Seth is one of those stereotypical university guys that only wanted girls to have a good time, and that's exactly what Emma's looking in a guy right now. The aussie nods while Seth talks and listens carefully what he's saying. "Then you must be so popular around here: a party guy who loves the gym, studies bussines and music and member of a fraternity. " After listing all these things, the aussie remembers one last important subject to know him better. "Your girlfriend must be a very lucky girl. Sorry, but I don't believe someone like you is single." Emma keeps a smile on his face listening to him, she'd have no problem about going with him to the gym. "That sound so cool! I'm sure you will go far in that industry. I study  restaurant culinary and catering management so... Hey! What about this? You show me the best gym and, as a reward, I'll cock something for us to have dinner together anytime."

SETH ROLLINS

"Food for gym lessons? I think we could absolutely work that out." Seth licked his lips, enjoying the little deal he and Emma worked out. Working out came easy to him, so it wouldn't take much of an effort. Plus he'd get to watch Emma do so. However, when she brought up the "girlfriend" thing, he wasn't sure how to reply. Seth sucked the inside of his cheeks, eventually rolling his eyes. "Well I don't exactly have a girlfriend. I mean, I was supposed to go on a date with this girl I dug, but she's been a ghost lately so I doubt I'm even on her radar. But what about you? Boyfriend or nah?"

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, Devon said:

SETH ROLLINS

"Food for gym lessons? I think we could absolutely work that out." Seth licked his lips, enjoying the little deal he and Emma worked out. Working out came easy to him, so it wouldn't take much of an effort. Plus he'd get to watch Emma do so. However, when she brought up the "girlfriend" thing, he wasn't sure how to reply. Seth sucked the inside of his cheeks, eventually rolling his eyes. "Well I don't exactly have a girlfriend. I mean, I was supposed to go on a date with this girl I dug, but she's been a ghost lately so I doubt I'm even on her radar. But what about you? Boyfriend or nah?"

EMMA

"Nah, and I'm not looking for it anyways. Right now I am enjoying being single and do my thing, meet new people, have fun... " As soon as Emma hears the words "girl" and "ghost" she instantly thinks about the only girl she knows that combine those features: Paige. That's why, out of nowhere, the aussie cracks up at the idea of changing her name from Wednesday Adams to Casper. "Sorry Seth, I'm not laughing at what you told me, it's just that when you mentioned ghost and girl I thought about a friend, Paige, she is so pale that the sun literally reflects on her skin." When Emma's done laughing, she puts a hand on Seth's shoulder trying to be kind. "And don't worry about that girl! I'm sure she has been busy these days or something like that and that's why she's in ghost mode. Just have fun in the meantime, and whenever you know something about her just go on that date you mentioned."

3 minutes ago, Foxy said:

EMMA

"Nah, and I'm not looking for it anyways. Right now I am enjoying being single and do my thing, meet new people, have fun... " As soon as Emma hears the words "girl" and "ghost" she instantly thinks about the only girl she knows that combine those features: Paige. That's why, out of nowhere, the aussie cracks up at the idea of changing her name from Wednesday Adams to Casper. "Sorry Seth, I'm not laughing at what you told me, it's just that when you mentioned ghost and girl I thought about a friend, Paige, she is so pale that the sun literally reflects on her skin." When Emma's done laughing, she puts a hand on Seth's shoulder trying to be kind. "And don't worry about that girl! I'm sure she has been busy these days or something like that and that's why she's in ghost mode. Just have fun in the meantime, and whenever you know something about her just go on that date you mentioned."

SETH ROLLINS

Now it was Seth who looked like a ghost, going somewhat pale at the mention of Paige's name. Now, NXTU was a massive school, right? What are the chances that it could be the same Paige?  "You're right! I'm just going to have some fun, you know. Meet people, hangout with the guys. Whatever. Life is pretty awesome when no one is strapping you down, right?" He nudged Emma's arm with his elbow and laugh softly, but his mind instantly went back to Paige.  "So your roommate, Paige... is she British with dark hair? Always getting high and shit? Because if so, that would be the girl..."

1 person likes this

MARYSE 

After an exhausting night spent rushing at KKT, the sleeping beauty, Maryse, wakes from a hundred year slumber (or what it felt it like to her). Preparing for the day, the French Canadian eyes Emma's side of the room, looking for anything else she could ruin just to spite her venomous roommate. Contemplating, she eventually decides against it, as the Australian hadn't done anything in return after Maryse's little prank. Wearing her hair down and dressing in a flirty ensemble, Maryse makes her way to door, ready to tackle the day head on with a devious smile. However, what she finds on the other side boils her blood and changes her entire demeanor.

Tripping on something on her way out, she kicks it aside. Looking down at the object, she spots one of her bras. Picking it up, she notices writing and a sticky note on it. Reading the message on her bra, she immediately knows who's doing it is. That bitch is really testing me. Looking at the sticky note, she reads the response to the distasteful words that Emma had written.

"They have apps for this stuff. Have some self-respect Maryse. Geez."

Furious, she storms out onto the campus, bra in hand, ready to draw blood. Storming through a number of students, unaware of her surroundings, Maryse had only one thought in her head: Emma was going to feel her wrath, and so was anybody that got in her way. However, her frustration (and shoes) work against her, tripping her once again, sending Maryse crashing into a poor stranger.

TBC: Anyone!

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Devon said:

SETH ROLLINS

Now it was Seth who looked like a ghost, going somewhat pale at the mention of Paige's name. Now, NXTU was a massive school, right? What are the chances that it could be the same Paige?  "You're right! I'm just going to have some fun, you know. Meet people, hangout with the guys. Whatever. Life is pretty awesome when no one is strapping you down, right?" He nudged Emma's arm with his elbow and laugh softly, but his mind instantly went back to Paige.  "So your roommate, Paige... is she British with dark hair? Always getting high and shit? Because if so, that would be the girl..."

EMMA

"Exactly! Having a boyfriend or a girlfriend right now would be like, I don't know, being diabetic in a candy store, you have a lot of sweets to choose but you only can eat one, ugh. " At first, Seth seemed like the typical university douchebag, but talking with him is making Emma change her mind, he is such a cool guy. After saying "your roomate, Paige", Emma interrupts. "My roomate? I WISH. She is just a friend, my roomate is a French-Canadian snake that hangs her bras in the boys' dorms with her number written on it, spread the news, her name is Maryse." But what really shocked Emma, is what Seth said to end the phrase. Shut... UP! I can't believe Paige is dating you! I thought she was... asexual, she hates everybody, I even thought she hates me in the inside and I'm her friend. And, have you already been in a date with her?"

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Foxy said:

EMMA

"Exactly! Having a boyfriend or a girlfriend right now would be like, I don't know, being diabetic in a candy store, you have a lot of sweets to choose but you only can eat one, ugh. " At first, Seth seemed like the typical university douchebag, but talking with him is making Emma change her mind, he is such a cool guy. After saying "your roomate, Paige", Emma interrupts. "My roomate? I WISH. She is just a friend, my roomate is a French-Canadian snake that hangs her bras in the boys' dorms with her number written on it, spread the news, her name is Maryse." But what really shocked Emma, is what Seth said to end the phrase. Shut... UP! I can't believe Paige is dating you! I thought she was... asexual, she hates everybody, I even thought she hates me in the inside and I'm her friend. And, have you already been in a date with her?"

SETH ROLLINS

"Well, I wouldn't go as far as saying we're dating. We met in the library, almost hooked up in a study room, she escaped out of the window because we were going to get caught and she didn't want to be expelled." Seth rolled his eyes and grimaced when he thought about how he had to get in trouble for that. Nevertheless, he continued, "We bumped into each other at a party again, got high together, agreed to go on a date, but she's been a ghost, like I said. I can't wait around for her forever, though." Seth's eyes met Emma's with an expression that stated he was okay with changing the topic. "So where are you off to now? Another class?"

3 people like this

SETH ROLLINS

"Well, I wouldn't go as far as saying we're dating. We met in the library, almost hooked up in a study room, she escaped out of the window because we were going to get caught and she didn't want to be expelled." Seth rolled his eyes and grimaced when he thought about how he had to get in trouble for that. Nevertheless, he continued, "We bumped into each other at a party again, got high together, agreed to go on a date, but she's been a ghost, like I said. I can't wait around for her forever, though." Seth's eyes met Emma's with an expression that stated he was okay with changing the topic. "So where are you off to now? Another class?"

EMMA

"W-What? " Emma listens with her open mouth the Seth-Paige story and the only thing she can come up with ends up being. "So both of you did all that before even have a first date?" Amazed, the aussie shakes her head before continue talking. "Listen, as a friend of her, even though she did't tell me anything about this, I  know her, and from what I know if she wanted nothing with you, she'd have told you directly. So, if she's just taking her time, let her do it, I'm sure she'll end up calling you." Being a good friend is the worst, now Emma would feel horrible if something happens with Seth. "No, I'll go for a snack and some rest, I'm sick of my classmates. Do you want to come with me?"

3 people like this

3 hours ago, Foxy said:

EMMA

"W-What? " Emma listens with her open mouth the Seth-Paige story and the only thing she can come up with ends up being. "So both of you did all that before even have a first date?" Amazed, the aussie shakes her head before continue talking. "Listen, as a friend of her, even though she did't tell me anything about this, I  know her, and from what I know if she wanted nothing with you, she'd have told you directly. So, if she's just taking her time, let her do it, I'm sure she'll end up calling you." Being a good friend is the worst, now Emma would feel horrible if something happens with Seth. "No, I'll go for a snack and some rest, I'm sick of my classmates. Do you want to come with me?"

SETH ROLLINS

Man, if this girl even knew what I usually do before my first dates. That's what Seth thought inside of his own head, looking back at Emma. 

"Do I want to come snack and rest with you? Who am I to deny a girl like you that?" Seth chuckled, slipping his arms into the pouch on the front of his black hoodie. "You know what? I wouldn't mind getting a quick snack before I have to go back to the frat house. What're you in the mood for?" Yes, Seth completely dodged everything Paige-related for the time being. He liked her and she was unpredictable, but that made him second guess why he even asked her out on a date in the first place. 

2 people like this

EMMA

"I was thinking about taking cookies or something with chocolate of the vending machines and go eat it outside." Now that Emma has found some company, Seth and her walks towards the machines. "But if you have something better to do in mind I'm all ears." The Paige moment was a little awkward, in fact, it's obvious that he doesn't seem very comfortable with it. So the better thing to do would be not mention it again even though Emma's still in shock. "And tell me frat guy, what it is like being in a fraternity? My roomate is in one, but I guess the only thing they do is meet once a month to dye their hair and watch "Keeping up with the Kardashians"."

4 hours ago, Foxy said:

EMMA

"I was thinking about taking cookies or something with chocolate of the vending machines and go eat it outside." Now that Emma has found some company, Seth and her walks towards the machines. "But if you have something better to do in mind I'm all ears." The Paige moment was a little awkward, in fact, it's obvious that he doesn't seem very comfortable with it. So the better thing to do would be not mention it again even though Emma's still in shock. "And tell me frat guy, what it is like being in a fraternity? My roomate is in one, but I guess the only thing they do is meet once a month to dye their hair and watch "Keeping up with the Kardashians"."

SETH ROLLINS

Seth found Emma's comments genuinely funny, leading to a quiet laugh by the frat boy. "Look, you didn't hear it from me, but..." Making sure the coast was clear, Seth bent closer to Emma so that he could whisper in her ear, still all grins. "Most sorority girls are total doorknobs." He got back to his normal stance, finding it amusing. "Seriously, this Lana chick wanted to be the chairwoman or something for her sorority and she wanted to go as far as sleeping with me so that I would give her name a boost around my bros. Thankfully, we didn't end up doing anything, but most of those chicks have nothing between their ears."

Seth had hoped he didn't offend Emma by making that generalizing comment, but he didn't really care. Hunger was calling his name and the vending machine was right there. He eyed his possible choices, stroking his chin until coming to the conclusion. "At this point, a bag of Doritos will do." The frat boy inserted a couple of bills and started making his selection.

2 people like this

33 minutes ago, Devon said:

SETH ROLLINS

Seth found Emma's comments genuinely funny, leading to a quiet laugh by the frat boy. "Look, you didn't hear it from me, but..." Making sure the coast was clear, Seth bent closer to Emma so that he could whisper in her ear, still all grins. "Most sorority girls are total doorknobs." He got back to his normal stance, finding it amusing. "Seriously, this Lana chick wanted to be the chairwoman or something for her sorority and she wanted to go as far as sleeping with me so that I would give her name a boost around my bros. Thankfully, we didn't end up doing anything, but most of those chicks have nothing between their ears."

Seth had hoped he didn't offend Emma by making that generalizing comment, but he didn't really care. Hunger was calling his name and the vending machine was right there. He eyed his possible choices, stroking his chin until coming to the conclusion. "At this point, a bag of Doritos will do." The frat boy inserted a couple of bills and started making his selection.

EMMA

"SHUT UP! Are you serious?" There was nothing Emma could love more than a good gossip and Seth was providing her with a big one. "Lana is like the bff of my roomate, now I know why, they have the same "hobbies"." Emma smiles processing all the information and laughs after hearing Seth's opinion on those girls. All the sorosity girls (and fraternity boys) she knew were a bunch of idiots, and Seth was becoming the only one she could tolerate. "Believe me, I live with one of those girls and they are the absolutely worst... In fact, I'm going to tell you a secret too." Like Seth did before, Emma takes a look around to make sure no one is hearing them and while he selected the Doritos, the aussie starts talking. "Do you remember what I told you about my roomate hanging her bras in the boys' dorms? I was the one who did it, she tried to mess with me since day one and promised to make my life a living hell, so that's why I'm doing to her too." With a big smile on her face and once Seth got his Doritos, Emma inserts some coins in the vendind machine and select a pack of cookies. "And between attending the classes, torture her, the parties and the hangover the day after said parties I haven't had time to talk with a guy like you until now."

5 hours ago, Foxy said:

EMMA

"SHUT UP! Are you serious?" There was nothing Emma could love more than a good gossip and Seth was providing her with a big one. "Lana is like the bff of my roomate, now I know why, they have the same "hobbies"." Emma smiles processing all the information and laughs after hearing Seth's opinion on those girls. All the sorosity girls (and fraternity boys) she knew were a bunch of idiots, and Seth was becoming the only one she could tolerate. "Believe me, I live with one of those girls and they are the absolutely worst... In fact, I'm going to tell you a secret too." Like Seth did before, Emma takes a look around to make sure no one is hearing them and while he selected the Doritos, the aussie starts talking. "Do you remember what I told you about my roomate hanging her bras in the boys' dorms? I was the one who did it, she tried to mess with me since day one and promised to make my life a living hell, so that's why I'm doing to her too." With a big smile on her face and once Seth got his Doritos, Emma inserts some coins in the vendind machine and select a pack of cookies. "And between attending the classes, torture her, the parties and the hangover the day after said parties I haven't had time to talk with a guy like you until now."

SETH ROLLINS

Seth was absolutely surprised by Emma's confession. Actually, he was more impressed than anything! Holding his Doritos, Seth followed every single one of Emma's words, grinning the whole time. He would never have expected it to come from her, but he was decently happy it did. "Wow, Emma! Colour me surprised! Honestly, just when I didn't think I couldn't be as big of a fan of you as I am, you tell me about your pranking side." Humming to himself, Seth opened up his bag of Doritos, taking in the cheesy scent before continuing. "Well, I'll make sure to send any gossip your way if I hear or see anything. Maybe, just maybe, this is the start to a wonderful partnership, yeah?" He eyed the Aussie as he finally dug into his bag, eating the chips one-by-one.

2 people like this

SETH ROLLINS

Seth was absolutely surprised by Emma's confession. Actually, he was more impressed than anything! Holding his Doritos, Seth followed every single one of Emma's words, grinning the whole time. He would never have expected it to come from her, but he was decently happy it did. "Wow, Emma! Colour me surprised! Honestly, just when I didn't think I couldn't be as big of a fan of you as I am, you tell me about your pranking side." Humming to himself, Seth opened up his bag of Doritos, taking in the cheesy scent before continuing. "Well, I'll make sure to send any gossip your way if I hear or see anything. Maybe, just maybe, this is the start to a wonderful partnership, yeah?" He eyed the Aussie as he finally dug into his bag, eating the chips one-by-one.

EMMA

"Seth, you are making me blush." Emma laughs joking about Seth's words. She finally found someone to share those things that no one should know, mostly because the "official story" was that Maryse did it herself . "It's a deal. I wasn't expecting this but, surprisingly, I didn't dislike you... By the way, there is another thing I need from you, you have to..." The aussie dig her hand into Seth's bag and takes one of the chips to eat it before talking. "Tell me if you are a pineapple-on-pizza kind of guy, because right now I'm more than willing to have that dinner we talked about." With a grin on her face, Emma takes another chip from Seth's bag and stares at him waiting for an answer.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Foxy said:

EMMA

"Seth, you are making me blush." Emma laughs joking about Seth's words. She finally found someone to share those things that no one should know, mostly because the "official story" was that Maryse did it herself . "It's a deal. I wasn't expecting this but, surprisingly, I didn't dislike you... By the way, there is another thing I need from you, you have to..." The aussie dig her hand into Seth's bag and takes one of the chips to eat it before talking. "Tell me if you are a pineapple-on-pizza kind of guy, because right now I'm more than willing to have that dinner we talked about." With a grin on her face, Emma takes another chip from Seth's bag and stares at him waiting for an answer.

SETH ROLLINS

"Well, if you stopped stealing my chips..." Seth shot Emma a teasing glare as he truly didn't mind giving her a couple.  "But pineapple on pizza? I can't do it, but dinner with you? I'm all in. It's been a long time and I can't wait forever for Paige. What do you say?" Truthfully, Seth still did like Paige. A lot. But why not at least try dinner with Emma? What could be the worst that could happen? Although, he knew he'd be killed if Paige found out and he felt bad about that, but Seth didn't always think with his head.

2 people like this

EMMA

"I'm totally here for it, let my give you my numb..." Before even ending the phrase, Emma looks at Seth and instantly thinks about Paige, she was Emma's only friend and normally the aussie wouldn't even care about go on a date with him but... She really felt some kind of sympathy for Paige. "I... just remembered I'm busy tonight." Emma stands up and looks at Seth with a smile. "We'll have to postpone the date. But, you are cool, we should totally meet again to catch up ." That was awkward, but after flirting with him for a while she doesn't know a better way to end the conversation. "See ya' around." This said, the aussie taps lightly on Seth's arm and leaves.

END

2 people like this