Jump to content

Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

    An Evolution

    What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

      For More Heartbreakers

      Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

      WWE: Alma Mater - Campus and Community (RP Thread)


      Recommended Posts

      11 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

      ALEXA BLISS
      ...And that's when I couldn't bite my tongue any longer.

      Her lip twitches as her eyes widen at Paige, taking large exception to Paige's amusement at her expense. "No, but what I think you should do, is you should wash your freaking hair before you decide to waste any more of my time! I don't know if you know this, but I'm a lot more dangerous than your pretty little LSD-rattled brain might comprehend! So, if I were you, I would tread light, because I won't need any of your future one night stands doing anything for me. I'm more than capable of taking care of myself. Now, if you'll excuse me."

      With a raise of the eyebrows and roll of the eyes, she'd shove past Paige, beginning to walk in the way that she came.

      Paige Bevis
      'Wow, little miss cupcake has claws.' Paige thought to herself unintentionally biting her bottom lip. It was honestly kind of cute seeing the tiny little blonde trying to act tough, even though she had just been insulted in 300 different ways.

      Paige begins striding down the hallway towards the blonde a smirk on her lips as she pushed right past Alexa, making sure to bump her hard in the process, and stands in front of her.  'Alright, that was a cute attempt at being tough creampuff, but if you ever try it again with me I promise I will not be so nice. You might be tough for a gnome or an unusually tall dwarf, but I am real world tough. I might not have the best hair hygiene but that's not gonna stop me from ripping every ratty extension out of that pretty little head of yours. Got that?'

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      • Replies 1.6k
      • Created
      • Last Reply

      Top Posters In This Topic

      Top Posters In This Topic

      Popular Posts

      CARMELLA VAN DALE As the bonfire continued, the Princess of Staten Island was back at the dorms, having decided to ditch the get together along with a couple of boys she had managed to woo and have so

      NAOMI KNIGHT "I won't lie.. it's been crazy! This place is huge. It's actually my first time being this far from home, and girl, it's been an experience that's for sure! Lots of interesting people," N

      NIKKI BELLA Tightening her robe around her naked body as she prepares for her shower, Nikki digs through her drawer desperately trying to locate her favorite vibrator. With her dorm room left to her

      6 minutes ago, Naomella said:

      THEA TRINIDAD

      Thea would quickly throw her hand behind her back, with a immense smirk on her face. She'd look down at the soil on the group before looking back up at Kevin, flipping a strand of hair from in front of her face. "Nice to meet 'ya Kevin, the name's Thea." Her gaze would return back to the soil and she'd let out a sarcastic laugh. "I may be Latina honey, but I don't clean other people's mess." 

      KEVIN OWENS
      Kevin stretches a toothy grin from ear to ear, trying his hardest not to hurl a flurry of insults at Thea given his annoyance with her. "Thea's a pretty name! Spanish for 'I block people's way staring off into the distance like an idiot and don't even have the audacity to apologize', yeah? Wait, sorry, there I go again disappointing my quote 'mama'. I guess I just should have expected different, y'know? Maybe it's because I'm from Canada where we always say excuse me because we're not assholes."

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      2 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

      KEVIN OWENS
      Kevin stretches a toothy grin from ear to ear, trying his hardest not to hurl a flurry of insults at Thea given his annoyance with her. "Thea's a pretty name! Spanish for 'I block people's way staring off into the distance like an idiot and don't even have the audacity to apologize', yeah? Wait, sorry, there I go again disappointing my quote 'mama'. I guess I just should have expected different, y'know? Maybe it's because I'm from Canada where we always say excuse me because we're not assholes."

      THEA TRINIDAD

      Thea would frown, scowling Kevin for his bluntness. "It's Greek for goddess, quite fitting actually." She'd put one hand on her hip, looking Kevin up and down. "Where ever are my manners eh? I'm truly sorry from the bottom of my heart, I just didn't expect somebody attempting to tackle me on the first day." She'd shoot a fake smile in Kevin's direction whilst wrapping a strand of hair around her index finger. 

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      19 minutes ago, Cordelia said:

      Paige Bevis
      'Wow, little miss cupcake has claws.' Paige thought to herself unintentionally biting her bottom lip. It was honestly kind of cute seeing the tiny little blonde trying to act tough, even though she had just been insulted in 300 different ways.

      Paige begins striding down the hallway towards the blonde a smirk on her lips as she pushed right past Alexa, making sure to bump her hard in the process, and stands in front of her.  'Alright, that was a cute attempt at being tough creampuff, but if you ever try it again with me I promise I will not be so nice. You might be tough for a gnome or an unusually tall dwarf, but I am real world tough. I might not have the best hair hygiene but that's not gonna stop me from ripping every ratty extension out of that pretty little head of yours. Got that?'

      ALEXA BLISS
      Alexa frowned, not having expected Paige to confront her again. Her eyebrows quivering as she found herself incredibly uncomfortable.

      "...Got it," she gulped, a reluctant sigh following. "I'm... sorry," she managed.

      Sorry for what? Being confronted by a WEIRDO on my very first freaking minute in this death trap? Uh-uh. Abso-lute-ly not. It was in this very moment as this skunk-smelling double dipper confronted me with her face that I knew... I knew, I had to get out of this freaking dorm. But how was I going to go by, day-by-day, knowing that this hot dog water smelling hall monitor would be watching my every move? The answer, though I regretted the idea of it, was simple.

      I had to mist this bitch.

      "I... I just get a little overwhelmed sometimes, I've been traveling for a really long time to get over here, and everything, uh... everything just sorta came at me at once! If you wouldn't mind, let's uh... let's just start over again, mmkay? Hi, I'm Alexandra Burke," she'd lie, extending her hand. "But you can call me Lexi."

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      7 minutes ago, Naomella said:

      THEA TRINIDAD

      Thea would frown, scowling Kevin for his bluntness. "It's Greek for goddess, quite fitting actually." She'd put one hand on her hip, looking Kevin up and down. "Where ever are my manners eh? I'm truly sorry from the bottom of my heart, I just didn't expect somebody attempting to tackle me on the first day." She'd shoot a fake smile in Kevin's direction whilst wrapping a strand of hair around her index finger. 

      KEVIN OWENS
      "See, I was gonna make a degrading sex quip out of 'tackle' given how you seem to carry yourself, but y'know, that good ol' mama of mine." Kevin rolls his eyes and bends down to sweep up the dirt with his hand, placing it back in the pot.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      18 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

      KEVIN OWENS
      "See, I was gonna make a degrading sex quip out of 'tackle' given how you seem to carry yourself, but y'know, that good ol' mama of mine." Kevin rolls his eyes and bends down to sweep up the dirt with his hand, placing it back in the pot.

      THEA TRINIDAD

      Thea would ferociously cackle, her laugh sarcastically exaggerated. Her eyes would examine the contents of the plant while she'd try to regain the oxygen she'd wasted. "And I'm sure your sweet ol' mamá would love to know about her darling son's green thumb." She'd resume fiddling with her hair, her mouth curling into a smile assuming she had gained the upper hand. "But who I am to judge?"

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      9 minutes ago, Naomella said:

      THEA TRINIDAD

      Thea would ferociously cackle, her laugh sarcastically exaggerated. Her eyes would examine the contents of the plant while she'd try to regain the oxygen she'd wasted. "And I'm sure your sweet ol' mamá would love to know about her darling son's green thumb." She'd resume fiddling with her hair, her mouth curling into a smile assuming she had gained the upper hand. "But who I am to judge?"

      KEVIN OWENS
      "Exactly, so unless you're trying to buy, let's mind our business, yeah?" he growls, rising back to his feet and cradling the pot in his arms with more protection. "Now! If you'll excuse me.... see what I did there?"

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      40 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

      KEVIN OWENS
      "Exactly, so unless you're trying to buy, let's mind our business, yeah?" he growls, rising back to his feet and cradling the pot in his hand with more protection. "Now! If you'll excuse me.... see what I did there?"

      THEA TRINIDAD

      Thea would step aside, gesturing for him to pass. "Thank you for the offer, but I'll pass on buying bad bud from a white boy,"  She'd scan around for another entrance to avoid having to follow him inside the building. "Well anyway, I wish I could say it was a pleasure meeting you." She'd snark as she'd head off into the opposite direction. 

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      3 minutes ago, Naomella said:

      THEA TRINIDAD

      Thea would step aside, gesturing for him to pass. "Thank you for the offer, but I'll pass on buying bad bud from a white boy,"  She'd scan around for another entrance to avoid having to follow him inside the building. "Well anyway, I wish I could say it was pleasure meeting you." She'd snark as she'd head off into the opposite direction. 

      KEVIN OWENS
      Kevin rolls his eyes and takes in a huge amount of air, pushing his gut out as he inhales and then exhaling loudly to cool his temper. He raises his plant toward his lips, kisses it and then carries on into the building and to his room.

      fin.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      7 hours ago, Wilifred. said:

      EVA MARIE

      As the sun starts to set in the city that never sleeps, Eva Marie is spotted, exiting her UBER SUV with the help of the driver. Sporting a long sleeved black crop top, light washed ripped boyfriend jeans, and her favorite paid of boots, Eva takes a hold of her baggage, exhaling a sigh of regret knowing that the driver is unable to bring her stuff inside her dorm. As she approaches the nearest campus directory, she studies her surroundings and before feeling her phone vibrating in her back pocket. 

      Anthony Matthews

      Surgeon. 

      She rolls her eyes, and answers the call. "Hey, love" she says, in a tone as sweet as candy. "Yes, I am just making my way to my dorm room right now. Thank you for the favor earlier. The school bill is all taken care of, all thanks to you."

      She continues to make her way down campus, finally reaching her dorm building. "Yes, yes. I know I could've just stayed in your condo but the school is requiring me to spend at least my first semester here, and you know I can't drive but don't worry. We'll be spending our weekends together. Anyways, gotta go! I need to register in and retrieve my dorm key. Talk to you later, good luck with the surgery!" she quickly hangs up and proceeds to enter the building, already with key in hand. 

      Second floor, room 4C.

      She inserts the key, unlocking the room. 

      Please god, let this room be big enough. 

      As she enters the room, she drops all of her belongings on the floor, in severe shock at the sight of the room she'll be spending the next four months in.

      tbc: anyone!

      Tyler Breeze

      The bus arrived and Tyler can't believe the moment had finally came... He is in Brooklyn! The city looks so much different to the little village where he used to live: the people, the places, the weather... Everything is different and that feeling couldn't make him happier.

      Dressed with comfy clothes, he takes his baggage and inmediatly looks at all the things happening at his surroundings. A lot of new students were arriving just like him and all of them seemed a little bit lost, with one exception, a girl who was talking on her phone while carrying her luggage and walking with so much confidence. Being sincere, Tyler could only wish to have that self-confidence in a new situation like the one he is living right now. Trying not to show his anxiety, he walks to the campus directory to take the keys of the room he is about to share with another guy, an idea that makes him feel even more nervous than he already is.

      After a short walk, he finally arrives in his room, his roomate wasn't there yet, so Tyler decides to leave his bags there and take a walk inside the dorm building to know how is the place where he is going to live for the next months. There was a lot of rooms and also a lot of students greeting, talking, meeting for the first time... He doesn't want to be the one left behind, he promised himself that he would fight against his shyness, and that's what he is going to do right now. He continues walking until he sees one open door, inside the room behind the door, the girl who took her attention when he arrived was there. He stops for a minute to relax, and advances to knock the open door.

      "¡Hola! I mean..." This always happens to him, being used to talk Spanish he forgets that now he will live in a place where people (mostly) talk English. "Hi, I hope not to interrupt anything but I think I saw you in the entrance when both of us arrived here. My name is Tyler Breeze"

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      2 hours ago, Foxy said:

      Tyler Breeze

      The bus arrived and Tyler can't believe the moment had finally came... He is in Brooklyn! The city looks so much different to the little village where he used to live: the people, the places, the weather... Everything is different and that feeling couldn't make him happier.

      Dressed with comfy clothes, he takes his baggage and inmediatly looks at all the things happening at his surroundings. A lot of new students were arriving just like him and all of them seemed a little bit lost, with one exception, a girl who was talking on her phone while carrying her luggage and walking with so much confidence. Being sincere, Tyler could only wish to have that self-confidence in a new situation like the one he is living right now. Trying not to show his anxiety, he walks to the campus directory to take the keys of the room he is about to share with another guy, an idea that makes him feel even more nervous than he already is.

      After a short walk, he finally arrives in his room, his roomate wasn't there yet, so Tyler decides to leave his bags there and take a walk inside the dorm building to know how is the place where he is going to live for the next months. There was a lot of rooms and also a lot of students greeting, talking, meeting for the first time... He doesn't want to be the one left behind, he promised himself that he would fight against his shyness, and that's what he is going to do right now. He continues walking until he sees one open door, inside the room behind the door, the girl who took her attention when he arrived was there. He stops for a minute to relax, and advances to knock the open door.

      "¡Hola! I mean..." This always happens to him, being used to talk Spanish he forgets that now he will live in a place where people (mostly) talk English. "Hi, I hope not to interrupt anything but I think I saw you in the entrance when both of us arrived here. My name is Tyler Breeze"

      EVA MARIE

      Seated on the floor with her legs crossed, scrolling through her IG feed, Eva has yet to begin unpacking trying to think of ways she could get out of this room and possibly the school. For good. Already miserable, she decides to take a walk around campus to perhaps find someone or something to take her mind off of things. She grabs her purse and reaches into it, grabbing the foundation with the letter MAC imprinted on the back of the case, and studies her make-up to make sure that it is still intact. After making sure, she is distracted by the small creaking sound of the opening door. She looks up from her mirror and notices the humble, blonde boy in front of her.

      Gay, she thought. She stares him up and down again.

      Yup, definitely gay.

      "Oh, did you?" she chuckles, "I didn't."

      Eva puts her mirror away, and stands up, arms crossed with a slight grin on her face. 

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      37 minutes ago, Wilifred. said:

      EVA MARIE

      Seated on the floor with her legs crossed, scrolling through her IG feed, Eva has yet to begin unpacking trying to think of ways she could get out of this room and possibly the school. For good. Already miserable, she decides to take a walk around campus to perhaps find someone or something to take her mind off of things. She grabs her purse and reaches into it, grabbing the foundation with the letter MAC imprinted on the back of the case, and studies her make-up to make sure that it is still intact. After making sure, she is distracted by the small creaking sound of the opening door. She looks up from her mirror and notices the humble, blonde boy in front of her.

      Gay, she thought. She stares him up and down again.

      Yup, definitely gay.

      "Oh, did you?" she chuckles, "I didn't."

      Eva puts her mirror away, and stands up, arms crossed with a slight grin on her face. 

      Tyler Breeze

      The moment is... uncomfortable. The response he was waiting was different, for a moment he thought of telling her that he only wanted to introduce himself, say goodbye and leave the room, but before he can even do something, the girl focus her attention (apparently) on him. Tyler scratches the back of her head nervous thinking about what he should say now.

      "Oh... Well, you looked busy on your phone, so it's not strange." He laughs a bit nerviously, and tries not to look away from her. He really doesn't know what to say in this moment, so he finally choose to keep being kind and try it again.  "I was about to go for a walk around the campus, if you want to we can do it together." Again, Tyler smiles looking at the girl.

      Deep inside, he feels happy with the situation, whatever the answer will be, he at least got to ask her to join him for a walk and that's more than he thought he could do given the situations of rejection by others that he lived in the past that led to her actual shy behavior. But that was his past life, Brooklyn has to be a different story.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      6 hours ago, Foxy said:

      Tyler Breeze

      The moment is... uncomfortable. The response he was waiting was different, for a moment he thought of telling her that he only wanted to introduce himself, say goodbye and leave the room, but before he can even do something, the girl focus her attention (apparently) on him. Tyler scratches the back of her head nervous thinking about what he should say now.

      "Oh... Well, you looked busy on your phone, so it's not strange." He laughs a bit nerviously, and tries not to look away from her. He really doesn't know what to say in this moment, so he finally choose to keep being kind and try it again.  "I was about to go for a walk around the campus, if you want to we can do it together." Again, Tyler smiles looking at the girl.

      Deep inside, he feels happy with the situation, whatever the answer will be, he at least got to ask her to join him for a walk and that's more than he thought he could do given the situations of rejection by others that he lived in the past that led to her actual shy behavior. But that was his past life, Brooklyn has to be a different story.

      EVA MARIE

      "Mmmm, no thanks." she responds with a forced smile. Sharing a moment of silence, Eva notices a look of intimidation and disappointment in his eyes. Tyler, in her mind, seemed like the type of guy to take the dismissal and go, and not engage in a back and forth battle with her. Something that could potentially come in handy. If she was to make a friend, why not someone that lacks a spine. 

      "On second thought, is there a liquor store on campus? I could really use a bottle of wine, even if its cheap." she blurs out, as Tyler begins to hit a 3-point turn. 

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      3 minutes ago, Wilifred. said:

      EVA MARIE

      "Mmmm, no thanks." she responds with a forced smile. Sharing a moment of silence, Eva notices a look of intimidation and disappointment in his eyes. Tyler, in her mind, seemed like the type of guy to take the dismissal and go, and not engage in a back and forth battle with her. Something that could potentially come in handy. If she was to make a friend, why not someone that lacks a spine. 

      "On second thought, is there a liquor store on campus? I could really use a bottle of wine, even if its cheap." she blurs out, as Tyler begins to hit a 3-point turn. 

      Tyler Breeze

      "It's ok, I guess... Nice to meet you." And that's all, the first person he talks to ended up not being the most appropiate to begin a friendship. In his head he thinks: "At least you tried, it's a good first step."  "B..." Just when he turns around to leave the room, Tyler listens the girl's voice. At first, he looks surprised for that sudden change, but at the end he turns to her and smiles again.

      Tyler's innocence had always been one of his weakest points, but his experience made him mistrusted: He wants to meet that girl but at the same time he knows it'd take a lot of time for him to get to trust her. It would be interesting for both, or at least for him, to watch how things will develop from here.

      "I don't know if we have one inside the campus, but I'm sure I saw one right next to the main entrance." He puts his hands on his pockets and watches her with a smile waiting for her to leave the room.  "Let's go. Maybe we are lucky and find some decent wine."

      Link to post
      Share on other sites

      LANA

      Pulling into the campus parking lot, Lana takes a quick view of the school. "Wow" is her first reaction. Way different and diverse compared to Nashville. She gathers her luggage and begins walking into the dorm rooms. Sporting a red dress with a black jacket, she begins to compare her outfit to the other students. "Well I overdress my welcome". Lana is used to be the center of attention, but not in a negative way. She walks down the dorm hallway, hoping she'll encounter someone interesting.

       

      TBC: Anyone :)

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      21 minutes ago, Foxy said:

      Tyler Breeze

      "It's ok, I guess... Nice to meet you." And that's all, the first person he talks to ended up not being the most appropiate to begin a friendship. In his head he thinks: "At least you tried, it's a good first step."  "B..." Just when he turns around to leave the room, Tyler listens the girl's voice. At first, he looks surprised for that sudden change, but at the end he turns to her and smiles again.

      Tyler's innocence had always been one of his weakest points, but his experience made him mistrusted: He wants to meet that girl but at the same time he knows it'd take a lot of time for him to get to trust her. It would be interesting for both, or at least for him, to watch how things will develop from here.

      "I don't know if we have one inside the campus, but I'm sure I saw one right next to the main entrance." He puts his hands on his pockets and watches her with a smile waiting for her to leave the room.  "Let's go. Maybe we are lucky and find some decent wine."

      EVA MARIE

      Pleasantly surprised at the sound of Tyler's car keys and his willingness to tag along, Eva grabs her phone and purse from the floor and follows Tyler out the door. "So, Tyler is it?" she questions, closing the door behind her.

      "Tell me some uninteresting facts about you

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      1 minute ago, Wilifred. said:

      EVA MARIE

      Pleasantly surprised at the sound of Tyler's car keys and his willingness to tag along, Eva grabs her phone and purse from the floor and follows Tyler out the door. "So, Tyler is it?" she questions, closing the door behind her.

      "Tell me some uninteresting facts about you

      Tyler Breeze

      "Yes, Tyler Breeze. And you? It's a little bit weird talk about me with you and not even knowing your name." Both of them began their walk to Tyler's car, and in the meantime, he thought about what he can and can't tell her."  "Well, there is not much to tell. I born in Canada but moved to Costa Rica, where I lived all this years. I have two siblings, I am going to do a major in acting and... I'm about to drink some wine with the first person I met here." Talking about himself wasn't something that he used to enjoy, so he looked to her with interest. "What about you?"

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      33 minutes ago, Foxy said:

      Tyler Breeze

      "Yes, Tyler Breeze. And you? It's a little bit weird talk about me with you and not even knowing your name." Both of them began their walk to Tyler's car, and in the meantime, he thought about what he can and can't tell her."  "Well, there is not much to tell. I born in Canada but moved to Costa Rica, where I lived all this years. I have two siblings, I am going to do a major in acting and... I'm about to drink some wine with the first person I met here." Talking about himself wasn't something that he used to enjoy, so he looked to her with interest. "What about you?"

      EVA MARIE

      "Your tone of voice makes it sound like you're hitting on me already," she says in an attempt to poke fun at him. As they make their way to Tyler's car, Eva hears her phone go off. 

      ANTHONY MATTHEWS.

      iMessage. 

      *click*

      She presses the lock button and puts the phone in her purse in order to carry on with the conversation. "....Are you hitting on me?" she insists, straying away from his last question. "The name is Eva. Eva Marie."

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      29 minutes ago, Camila Cabello said:

      LANA

      Pulling into the campus parking lot, Lana takes a quick view of the school. "Wow" is her first reaction. Way different and diverse compared to Nashville. She gathers her luggage and begins walking into the dorm rooms. Sporting a red dress with a black jacket, she begins to compare her outfit to the other students. "Well I overdress my welcome". Lana is used to be the center of attention, but not in a negative way. She walks down the dorm hallway, hoping she'll encounter someone interesting.

       

      TBC: Anyone :)

      SETH ROLLINS

      Seth Rollins was absolutely the man in high school. Without the shadow of a doubt. Starting NXT University meant he definitely wouldn't be as high up on the chain, at least not unless he did something about it.

      Working his ass off in his final year of high school, Seth got good enough grades to get early admission to the prestigious school, which also meant he had opportunities that no one else would have. One of those things included already joining a frat, Alpha Sigma Phi. Through all the hazing and hardships, Seth's new frat brothers took a liking to him and instantly refueled his never dry cocky ego.

      Speaking of that ego, one thing that caused it to grow even bigger was any attention he could get from the ladies. After scoping out the bulletin board for the names of the ladies on his floor, Seth made his way up to the second one, wearing his all black everyday clothes. Just wait until the chicks get a load of me. That's what the Davenport native was thinking as he started strutting down the hallway until he came across a gorgeous blonde in a red dress and black jacket. With a slick grin, Seth puffed his chest out a little, approaching the girl from behind.

      "Hey, excuse me!" As the girl turned around, Seth stuck out his hand in an introductory way, forcing a smile. "Are you just moving in? Because my name's Seth and the last thing I'd like to see is someone like you being lost! I can help carry your luggage if you need a hand. I'm sure I can handle it." Arrogant as always, Seth flexed his arm a little, emitting a chuckle in hopes of winning this mysterious chick over.

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      2 minutes ago, Wilifred. said:

      EVA MARIE

      "Your tone of voice makes it sound like you're hitting on me already," she says in an attempt to poke fun at him. As they make their way to Tyler's car, Eva hears her phone go off. 

      ANTHONY MATTHEWS.

      iMessage. 

      *click*

      She presses the lock button and puts the phone in her purse in order to carry on with the conversation. "....Are you hitting on me?" she insists, straying away from his last question. "The name is Eva. Eva Marie."

      Tyler Breeze

      "Me? Hitting on you?" Tyler smiles at the idea of him hitting on someone like Eva, not just because his sexual orientation, but also for their different characters, because as the conversation between the two advances, he notices that the possibility of a close friendship between the two is becoming more difficult.  "No, trust me, I'm just trying to be nice, something you could try too." After saying this he smiles looking at Eva, those words wasn't really an attack, he is just surprised of her early attitude towards him. "Oh, and it's a pleasure Eva."

      Link to post
      Share on other sites

      THEA TRINIDAD

      "Nice going you stupid puta!" Thea would say to herself as she'd seductively stare into the front camera of her iPhone; posting an effortlessly flawless selfie to Instagram. Thea promised her Mamá that she'd keep the confrontation to a minimum if she was to attend NXT over Cornell U. First semester hadn't even officially begun and she'd already managed to make an enemy in the local pot dealer. 

      You've got this Thea, this year belongs to you. Girl you're from Queens, how bad could a preppy university really be? Thea would lean down patting the grass, shrugging at the slight dampness. She'd lower her body, sitting cross-legged on the quad of the desolate campus while rooting through the battered old duffel bag for her emergency pack of Marlboro Lights.

      "New environments, old habits." Thea would mutter as she'd place a cigarette between her lips. 

      tbc: by anyone!

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      34 minutes ago, Devon said:

      SETH ROLLINS

      Seth Rollins was absolutely the man in high school. Without the shadow of a doubt. Starting NXT University meant he definitely wouldn't be as high up on the chain, at least not unless he did something about it.

      Working his ass off in his final year of high school, Seth got good enough grades to get early admission to the prestigious school, which also meant he had opportunities that no one else would have. One of those things included already joining a frat, Alpha Sigma Phi. Through all the hazing and hardships, Seth's new frat brothers took a liking to him and instantly refueled his never dry cocky ego.

      Speaking of that ego, one thing that caused it to grow even bigger was any attention he could get from the ladies. After scoping out the bulletin board for the names of the ladies on his floor, Seth made his way up to the second one, wearing his all black everyday clothes. Just wait until the chicks get a load of me. That's what the Davenport native was thinking as he started strutting down the hallway until he came across a gorgeous blonde in a red dress and black jacket. With a slick grin, Seth puffed his chest out a little, approaching the girl from behind.

      "Hey, excuse me!" As the girl turned around, Seth stuck out his hand in an introductory way, forcing a smile. "Are you just moving in? Because my name's Seth and the last thing I'd like to see is someone like you being lost! I can help carry your luggage if you need a hand. I'm sure I can handle it." Arrogant as always, Seth flexed his arm a little, emitting a chuckle in hopes of winning this mysterious chick over.

      LANA

      As Lana turned around to face Seth, she can not get over how good looking he was. Tall, built, and unique, Lana was instantly attracted. She's not used to guys with such a 'rebellious' look to them - all the guys back home were all vanilla plain white boys. This guy though, is definitely different and she liked that. 

      "Pleasure meeting you Seth. I'm Lana. And i don't know, can you handle my heavy luggage? You don't look like the lifting type." She devilishly smirks, trying to mess with Seth's ego. 

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      7 minutes ago, Foxy said:

      Tyler Breeze

      "Me? Hitting on you?" Tyler smiles at the idea of him hitting on someone like Eva, not just because his sexual orientation, but also for their different characters, because as the conversation between the two advances, he notices that the possibility of a close friendship between the two is becoming more difficult.  "No, trust me, I'm just trying to be nice, something you could try too." After saying this he smiles looking at Eva, those words wasn't really an attack, he is just surprised of her early attitude towards him. "Oh, and it's a pleasure Eva."

      EVA MARIE

      "Yes, it is" she replies, taken aback by Tyler's response. She thought about firing back but decided it against it due to them already being on their way to the liquor store. As she inspected Tyler's car, she sits in the passengers seat in silence. Eva's mean girl tendencies have always been a way to protect herself from others but she knew that she was not going to be able to spend the next four months without an acquaintance at least.  

      "Don't take my passive aggressive comments seriously, I'm nicer than you'd think." she finally lets out, after sharing a moment of silence. "Besides, I knew you weren't hitting on me. Just like I knew that you've probably had more boyfriends than I have, and not even your lack of style can throw me off." she giggles. 

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      3 minutes ago, Camila Cabello said:

      LANA

      As Lana turned around to face Seth, she can not get over how good looking he was. Tall, built, and unique, Lana was instantly attracted. She's not used to guys with such a 'rebellious' look to them - all the guys back home were all vanilla plain white boys. This guy though, is definitely different and she liked that. 

      "Pleasure meeting you Seth. I'm Lana. And i don't know, can you handle my heavy luggage? You don't look like the lifting type." She devilishly smirks, trying to mess with Seth's ego. 

      SETH ROLLINS

      Seth chuckled at Lana's comment, not buying for a SECOND that she couldn't see how athletically built he was. He ran his arm across his chest, silently implying that he was more than capable before placing his hands out to grab the luggage. Sure, it was a bit heavier than expected, but he was in full control.

      "I actually hit the gym and do crossfit at least twice a day when I can. At least before classes start, of course. If you ever need someone to help you carry groceries or build something, Seth's your man."

      He flashed her a wink and motioned with his luggage-occupied hand; a sign for her to lead the way to her room. While Lana was definitely one of the most attractive girls Seth scoped out thus far, he had to at least make himself not seem obvious.

      "So... Lana, right? What're you enrolled in here?"

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      4 minutes ago, Devon said:

      SETH ROLLINS

      Seth chuckled at Lana's comment, not buying for a SECOND that she couldn't see how athletically built he was. He ran his arm across his chest, silently implying that he was more than capable before placing his hands out to grab the luggage. Sure, it was a bit heavier than expected, but he was in full control.

      "I actually hit the gym and do crossfit at least twice a day when I can. At least before classes start, of course. If you ever need someone to help you carry groceries or build something, Seth's your man."

      He flashed her a wink and motioned with his luggage-occupied hand; a sign for her to lead the way to her room. While Lana was definitely one of the most attractive girls Seth scoped out thus far, he had to at least make himself not seem obvious.

      "So... Lana, right? What're you enrolled in here?"

      Lana

      Lana smirks as she watches Seth carry her luggage. 'Those biceps' she thought to herself. She quickly changed her facial expressions, trying not to be obvious with how interested she was into Seth's body.

      "Well I'll definitely keep that in mind. I do tend to buy a lot of groceries. I try to stock up so that I don't have to go to the icky grocery store." She chuckled. "Here follow me, I'll take you to my dorm room". 

      Lana starts walking to the direction of her dorm room, making sure that her jacket was not completely covering her butt. 

      Link to post
      Share on other sites
      • Mariah. unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic
      Guest
      This topic is now closed to further replies.
      • Recently Browsing   0 members

        No registered users viewing this page.


      ×
      ×
      • Create New...