Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

WWE: Alma Mater - Campus and Community (RP Thread)

2 minutes ago, Wilifred. said:

EVA MARIE

"Yes, it is" she replies, taken aback by Tyler's response. She thought about firing back but decided it against it due to them already being on their way to the liquor store. As she inspected Tyler's car, she sits in the passengers seat in silence. Eva's mean girl tendencies have always been a way to protect herself from others but she knew that she was not going to be able to spend the next four months without an acquaintance at least.  

"Don't take my passive aggressive comments seriously, I'm nicer than you'd think." she finally lets out, after sharing a moment of silence. "Besides, I knew you weren't hitting on me. Just like I knew that you've probably had more boyfriends than I have, and not even your lack of style can throw me off." she giggles. 

Tyler Breeze

Eva's response was such a surprise for Tyler. He doesn't though that maybe his comments were her way to naturally react to situations like this. For a moment, Tyler thought about apologizing to her, but then she continues talking and this time he reacts laughing. He is finally understanding a little better Eva's behavior. "I think I'm starting to understand you." After saying this, he begins the ride to the liquor store. Tyler is not the best driver, in fact, he still doesn't know how he got the license. But after ten minutes, he parks the car in front of the liquor store.

"I'm sure I will end up meeting that nice side... Probably after the wine it ends up showing." He laughs looking at Eva and then looking at his clothes. "C'mon! I've been hours between planes and buses, I need comfortable clothes. And if we are talking about boyfriends we really need more than one bottle of wine, let's go." He gets out of the car followed by Eva, and enter the store looking for those (at least decent) bottles of wine.

• Replies 1.6k
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CARMELLA VAN DALE As the bonfire continued, the Princess of Staten Island was back at the dorms, having decided to ditch the get together along with a couple of boys she had managed to woo and have so

NAOMI KNIGHT "I won't lie.. it's been crazy! This place is huge. It's actually my first time being this far from home, and girl, it's been an experience that's for sure! Lots of interesting people," N

NIKKI BELLA Tightening her robe around her naked body as she prepares for her shower, Nikki digs through her drawer desperately trying to locate her favorite vibrator. With her dorm room left to her

3 minutes ago, Camila Cabello said:

Lana

Lana smirks as she watches Seth carry her luggage. 'Those biceps' she thought to herself. She quickly changed her facial expressions, trying not to be obvious with how interested she was into Seth's body.

"Well I'll definitely keep that in mind. I do tend to buy a lot of groceries. I try to stock up so that I don't have to go to the icky grocery store." She chuckled. "Here follow me, I'll take you to my dorm room". 

Lana starts walking to the direction of her dorm room, making sure that her jacket was not completely covering her butt. 

SETH ROLLINS

"Anywhere you go, I'll follow," Seth spoke while nodding his head, still grinning. Of course, the view of Lana from behind was enough to have the young man's mind racing to various thoughts. However, it was best that he tried focus on following the blonde eye candy in case his attention was required. Bringing the luggage along on the journey, Seth felt it was important to try and impress Lana even more!

"You know, I actually got early acceptance, so I've already scouted out the campus and know all the best sightseeing spots if you also ever need a tour guide. Trust me when I say, from what I've seen so far, the sights are volupt- errr... magnificent!" Seth was quick to correct himself, trying not to let Lana's generous features cloud his train of thought... for now.

4 minutes ago, Devon said:

SETH ROLLINS

"Anywhere you go, I'll follow," Seth spoke while nodding his head, still grinning. Of course, the view of Lana from behind was enough to have the young man's mind racing to various thoughts. However, it was best that he tried focus on following the blonde eye candy in case his attention was required. Bringing the luggage along on the journey, Seth felt it was important to try and impress Lana even more!

"You know, I actually got early acceptance, so I've already scouted out the campus and know all the best sightseeing spots if you also ever need a tour guide. Trust me when I say, from what I've seen so far, the sights are volupt- errr... magnificent!" Seth was quick to correct himself, trying not to let Lana's generous features cloud his train of thought... for now.

Lana

Lana rolls her eyes as she heard that last part of the sentence. God why do cocky assholes turn her on so much?

"Well that's great! I'm assuming you got in for a football scholarship? Baseball? Tennis?" She slightly chuckled. Imagining Seth in really short shorts and holding a tennis racket was a funny sight. She turns a swift corner and arrives at her dorm room.

"What made you picked this school?" She asked as she fumbles through her purse to find the keys to her dorm.

20 hours ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA
      "Ha! Uh kinda, if you count all the leather," she jokes, hoping she didn't sound overly materialistic. She gawks at Finn's biceps and bites her lip, trying to continue playing it cool by turning her head toward her room door and moving in to unlock it. "You seem to be managing well enough, though. You work out a lot? Play sports?"

FINN BÁLOR
      "A smidge," he'd admit, not wanting to sound too boastful. His physical appearance was usually a pretty common trait in people's first impressions of him-- not that he minded. His passions of working out and playing football had been enough to grace him with the gift, but it was enough to make him blush a bit, considering how attractive the compliment's dispenser had been. "I play footie... or soccer. God, hate that name," he'd chuckle. "I'm tryin' to see if there's a club I can join somewhere, since it appears there's not a league or anythin'... which sucks, but eh, what can ye do?"

He sees Nikki walk into her room, and dutifully follows, hoping its not an intrusion. "Any particular place ye wanna put these?"

19 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

FINN BÁLOR
      "A smidge," he'd admit, not wanting to sound too boastful. His physical appearance was usually a pretty common trait in people's first impressions of him-- not that he minded. His passions of working out and playing football had been enough to grace him with the gift, but it was enough to make him blush a bit, considering how attractive the compliment's dispenser had been. "I play footie... or soccer. God, hate that name," he'd chuckle. "I'm tryin' to see if there's a club I can join somewhere, since it appears there's not a league or anythin'... which sucks, but eh, what can ye do?"

He sees Nikki walk into her room, and dutifully follows, hoping its not an intrusion. "Any particular place ye wanna put these?"

NIKKI BELLA
      "You can just set them by one of these beds and I guess I'll wait for my roommate before I get settled," Nikki apprises Finn as she stares, her eyes animating once the revelation of her acquaintance's love of soccer sets in, a shared interest that increases her comfort with the new face. "But rewind, you play soccer? I actually fucking love soccer. I used to play it all the time up until a few years ago-- I mean it probably doesn't look like it, but."

1 hour ago, Foxy said:

Tyler Breeze

Eva's response was such a surprise for Tyler. He doesn't though that maybe his comments were her way to naturally react to situations like this. For a moment, Tyler thought about apologizing to her, but then she continues talking and this time he reacts laughing. He is finally understanding a little better Eva's behavior. "I think I'm starting to understand you." After saying this, he begins the ride to the liquor store. Tyler is not the best driver, in fact, he still doesn't know how he got the license. But after ten minutes, he parks the car in front of the liquor store.

"I'm sure I will end up meeting that nice side... Probably after the wine it ends up showing." He laughs looking at Eva and then looking at his clothes. "C'mon! I've been hours between planes and buses, I need comfortable clothes. And if we are talking about boyfriends we really need more than one bottle of wine, let's go." He gets out of the car followed by Eva, and enter the store looking for those (at least decent) bottles of wine.

EVA MARIE

As Tyler parks his car in front of the liquor store, Eva lets out a mischievous smile, and looks at Tyler, "Well, good. Two bottles of wine coming up. I'll be right back.

Eva unbuckles the seat belt and goes on to enter the liquor store. As she enters the store, she takes a moment to process the day she's had when suddenly the thought of her mom enters her mind. She garbs her phone and goes into her contacts lists: Maria Nelson (Mom), and decides against calling and sends a text instead. 

Hey, mom. Just checking in, sorry for ignoring your calls today but the days been busy. I'm okay, love you.

Afterwards, she clicks on Anthony Matthews' thread to read his latest text from earlier in the day:

Surgery went well, hope your first day did too. I have the weekend off so I figured we'd rent a room and spend it up at the Hamptons. What do you think? 

I'm in. I'll call you tomorrow. <3

She then proceeds to grab the cheapest brand of wine she could spot and her fake ID, but puts it away after noticing the clerk not being able to take his eyes off her breasts. She walks towards him, chin up high, chest higher, and pays for her items. "Thank you," she mouths, followed by a wink. 

Moments later, Eva enters the car with the utmost enthusiasm, showing off the two bottles. "Mr. Breeze, we are in college." The two make their way back to campus, and check in on Eva's room, which is luckily still empty. For the rest of the night, the two trade off on wine chugs, secrets, or lies in Eva's case, and laugh off the start of their friendship until they both pass out. 

fin.

20 hours ago, Cooksie said:

ALEXA BLISS
      Alexa frowned, not having expected Paige to confront her again. Her eyebrows quivering as she found herself incredibly uncomfortable.

"...Got it," she gulped, a reluctant sigh following. "I'm... sorry," she managed.

Sorry for what? Being confronted by a WEIRDO on my very first freaking minute in this death trap? Uh-uh. Abso-lute-ly not. It was in this very moment as this skunk-smelling double dipper confronted me with her face that I knew... I knew, I had to get out of this freaking dorm. But how was I going to go by, day-by-day, knowing that this hot dog water smelling hall monitor would be watching my every move? The answer, though I regretted the idea of it, was simple.

I had to mist this bitch.

"I... I just get a little overwhelmed sometimes, I've been traveling for a really long time to get over here, and everything, uh... everything just sorta came at me at once! If you wouldn't mind, let's uh... let's just start over again, mmkay? Hi, I'm Alexandra Burke," she'd lie, extending her hand. "But you can call me Lexi."

PAIGE BEVIS
      Paige softens a little before reluctantly taking the small blondes hand. 

"I'm Saraya, Saraya-Jade." Paige wasn't exactly dumb enough to give someone she just threatened her real name. As much as being expelled on the first day would be boost to her coolness level, she didn't want to have to go and spend her night in a New York alleyway. "And don't stress about it, I was being a bit of a dick myself. Arrogant little princesses just tend to get under my skin if they aren't under ... well something else." Paige looks down and smirks a bit before directing her attention back at Lexi. 

"So I take it you still haven't been able to find the lift then?"

18 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA
      "You can just set them by one of these beds and I guess I'll wait for my roommate before I get settled," Nikki apprises Finn as she stares, her eyes animating once the revelation of her acquaintance's love of soccer sets in, a shared interest that increases her comfort with the new face. "But rewind, you play soccer? I actually fucking love soccer. I used to play it all the time up until a few years ago-- I mean it probably doesn't look like it, but."

FINN BÁLOR
      "Oi, really now?" He looks, genuinely interested by the revelation. Trying not to literally size her up as he made eye contacts with him again. "Nah, it didn't really but, hey, who I am to judge... welp, eh... ye need help with anythin' else I guess?"

17 minutes ago, Cordelia said:

PAIGE BEVIS
      Paige softens a little before reluctantly taking the small blondes hand. 

"I'm Saraya, Saraya-Jade." Paige wasn't exactly dumb enough to give someone she just threatened her real name. As much as being expelled on the first day would be boost to her coolness level, she didn't want to have to go and spend her night in a New York alleyway. "And don't stress about it, I was being a bit of a dick myself. Arrogant little princesses just tend to get under my skin if they aren't under ... well something else." Paige looks down and smirks a bit before directing her attention back at Lexi. 

"So I take it you still haven't been able to find the lift then?"

ALEXA BLISS
      And there it is. The art of expertly dispersed mist. While this Casper-esque crust nugget actually thinks that I give a damn about her name, horoscope or opinion, I'm immediately reversing any negative rapport made with her stalker ass by batting my eyes, showing my pearly whites and acting as if I'm intimidated by her. Me, intimidated? As if. I could ruin her life in a heartbeat. But, classes haven't even started. There's no room for me to be collecting collateral damage.

"Yeah, I'm not sure what came over me," she feigns laughter. "But, uh, yeah... if you actually know where it is, please let me know, I really just need to unpack, take out these pigtails... I've been driving for like five hours," she self-deprecatingly chuckles.

1 hour ago, Camila Cabello said:

Lana

Lana rolls her eyes as she heard that last part of the sentence. God why do cocky assholes turn her on so much?

"Well that's great! I'm assuming you got in for a football scholarship? Baseball? Tennis?" She slightly chuckled. Imagining Seth in really short shorts and holding a tennis racket was a funny sight. She turns a swift corner and arrives at her dorm room.

"What made you picked this school?" She asked as she fumbles through her purse to find the keys to her dorm.

SETH ROLLINS

"Actually, I'm here for the communications faculty. I want to get into the music business, so this'll help me. I heard NXT U has a pretty damn good program, so here I am! However, I do play soccer, so if you ever want to see a game, I'll get you front row tickets."

Seth Rollins gave Lana another quick smile, placing her luggage on the ground to rest as she looked to open the door. Not wanting an awkward silence, the dark-haired student leaned against the wall, posing a question. "And what about you? What're you here for? Because, believe me when I say it, I've seen zero girls who look like you around here and I mean that in the best of ways."

3 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

ALEXA BLISS
      And there it is. The art of expertly dispersed mist. While this Casper-esque crust nugget actually thinks that I give a damn about her name, horoscope or opinion, I'm immediately reversing any negative rapport made with her stalker ass by batting my eyes, showing my pearly whites and acting as if I'm intimidated by her. Me, intimidated? As if. I could ruin her life in a heartbeat. But, classes haven't even started. There's no room for me to be collecting collateral damage.

"Yeah, I'm not sure what came over me," she feigns laughter. "But, uh, yeah... if you actually know where it is, please let me know, I really just need to unpack, take out these pigtails... I've been driving for like five hours," she self-deprecatingly chuckles.

PAIGE BEVIS
      Resisting the urge to tell Lexi that it looks like it had been days instead of hours she responds with "I think it's down the hall and to the right actually. At least that is the way I have seen people going, I didn't really bother paying much attention. I haven't even unpacked myself yet." She admits, showing off her small backpack full of her belongings. "We could go together, if that makes things less scary for you cupcake?"

10 minutes ago, Cordelia said:

PAIGE BEVIS
      Resisting the urge to tell Lexi that it looks like it had been days instead of hours she responds with "I think it's down the hall and to the right actually. At least that is the way I have seen people going, I didn't really bother paying much attention. I haven't even unpacked myself yet." She admits, showing off her small backpack full of her belongings. "We could go together, if that makes things less scary for you cupcake?"

ALEXA BLISS
      Alexa blinked. "...Y-Yeah! Think that's the least I could do for you after my little episode," she nervously laughed. She'd step to the side of Paige, grinning with her hand extended to make clear the path. "After you, 'Raya! Can I call you 'Raya?"

1 minute ago, Cooksie said:

FINN BÁLOR
      "Oi, really now?" He looks, genuinely interested by the revelation. Trying not to literally size her up as he made eye contacts with him again. "Nah, it didn't really but, hey, who I am to judge... welp, eh... ye need help with anythin' else I guess?"

NIKKI BELLA
      "No, I think I'm good," Nikki nods, a coy smile painted on with her nude matte lips as she contemplates taking things with Finn a step further, flipping her locks over to one side. "Thanks though, I really appreciate the help."

3 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA
      "No, I think I'm good," Nikki nods, a coy smile painted on with her nude matte lips as she contemplates taking things with Finn a step further, flipping her locks over to one side. "Thanks though, I really appreciate the help."

FINN BÁLOR
      "...Nah, no problem," Finn would wave off, him trying his best to not feel at the slightest bit starstruck by the interaction. Curious as to what exactly would bring someone of Nikki's apparent stature to the same school as him was enough to leave him puzzled, but ultimately concluded it'd be best not to worry about it, for now, at least. All that mattered was that he'd made at least one... acquaintance within the first few hours. A new record, for him, at least. "I'll... see you around, Nikki," he'd expertly remember. "Right down the hall if ye ever need anything."

With the assurance, he'd wave Nikki goodbye, passively walking out of her dorm room and proceeding onto his own, to finish packing.

On 2017-6-15 at 0:48 PM, Cooksie said:

ALEXA BLISS
      Alexa blinked. "...Y-Yeah! Think that's the least I could do for you after my little episode," she nervously laughed. She'd step to the side of Paige, grinning with her hand extended to make clear the path. "After you, 'Raya! Can I call you 'Raya?"

PAIGE BEVIS
      Paige smiles for a second at the nickname, knowing in her head that it was terrible but not being willing to tell that to Lexi. "Ummm sure why not. I've certainly been called worse things in my life." she admits as she begins her walk down the hallway at the small woman's lead. In a complete awkward silence all the way until the two reach the elevator. Paige pushes the button to call for the lift as the two continue to stand in silence. All Paige keeps getting is silence from Alexa. No responses just silence. 

Paige waits for the lift door to open and let's Alexa step in. Paige leans in to the lift and quickly hits the button for every floor. "I guess i'll see you around, muffin. Though probably not." She sneers at the blonde before ducking out of the elevator and letting the doors close. "I really hate blondes." Paige mutteres to herself before leaving.

Fin.

3 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

FINN BÁLOR
      "...Nah, no problem," Finn would wave off, him trying his best to not feel at the slightest bit starstruck by the interaction. Curious as to what exactly would bring someone of Nikki's apparent stature to the same school as him was enough to leave him puzzled, but ultimately concluded it'd be best not to worry about it, for now, at least. All that mattered was that he'd made at least one... acquaintance within the first few hours. A new record, for him, at least. "I'll... see you around, Nikki," he'd expertly remember. "Right down the hall if ye ever need anything."

With the assurance, he'd wave Nikki goodbye, passively walking out of her dorm room and proceeding onto his own, to finish packing.

NIKKI BELLA
      Nikki releases a sigh of relief having survived her first 'normal' human interaction, then falls backwards into her bed, the mattress being much more stiff than she was used to. She grabs the back of her head upon contact and titters as she anticipates the next chapter in her new journey, as well as the characters it would bring, with her prologue being complete.

fin.

NAOMI KNIGHT

Entering the residence for the first time, Naomi took a deep sigh. Family was everything to her, and unfortunately for her, they weren't here to help her adjust to her new life here at NXT University. Making her way into the building, struggling to carry and roll her bags, she made sure to take a map with her to prevent getting lost. This campus was much bigger than she expected! After checking in with the welcoming committee at the front desk, the Orlando native made her way towards the elevator. 

Making her way through the dormitory halls, Naomi greets her new neighbors with a smile on her face. Approaching room 3MB, Naomi swiped her key card and entered the room; looking in awe at the big room. Much bigger than her room back home. Naomi's eyes quickly glanced over to the bed across, which already had bags on it. Damn, home girl is rich! Naomi thought to herself as she began unpacking, a big smile on her face as she starts this new chapter of her life.

After a few minutes of unpacking, a knock is heard on the door. Naomi quickly makes her way to the door, opening it slowly.

"Hi, can I help you?" she says, looking to the woman standing in the doorway.

TBC: @Lady DarkFox

1 minute ago, Travis Roucka said:

NAOMI KNIGHT

Entering the residence for the first time, Naomi took a deep sigh. Family way everything to her, and unfortunately for her, they weren't here to help her adjust to her new life here at NXT University. Making her way into the building, struggling to carry and roll her bags, she made sure to take a map with her to prevent getting lost. This campus was much bigger than she expected! After checking in with the welcoming committee at the front desk, the Orlando native made her way towards the elevator. 

Making her way through the dormitory halls, Naomi greets her new neighbors with a smile on her face. Approaching room 3MB, Naomi swiped her key card and entered the room; looking in awe at the big room. Much bigger than her room back home. Naomi's eyes quickly glanced over to the bed across, which already had bags on it. Damn, home girl is rich! Naomi thought to herself as she began unpacking, a big smile on her face as she starts this new chapter of her life.

After a few minutes of unpacking, a knock is heard on the door. Naomi quickly makes her way to the door, opening it slowly.

"Hi, can I help you?" she says, looking to the woman standing in the doorway.

TBC: @Lady DarkFox

Maxine

As Naomi and Maxine make eye contact for the first time, Maxine is not impressed. “I left my key card in my bag after rushing out for my sorority meeting.” Maxine at this point nudges her way past Naomi; pushing her hand out of the way and walking in. “I guess I was lucky you came in… It’s been really hard for me being new here and already being tasked with running a sorority with no sorority house since they shut it down due to someone running a drug den in their… Crazy, I know.” Maxine begins to shuffle around in her bag as Naomi stands by the door.

1 minute ago, Lady DarkFox said:

Maxine

As Naomi and Maxine make eye contact for the first time, Maxine is not impressed. “I left my key card in my bag after rushing out for my sorority meeting.” Maxine at this point nudges her way past Naomi; pushing her hand out of the way and walking in. “I guess I was lucky you came in… It’s been really hard for me being new here and already being tasked with running a sorority with no sorority house since they shut it down due to someone running a drug den in their… Crazy, I know.” Maxine begins to shuffle around in her bag as Naomi stands by the door.

NAOMI KNIGHT

Naomi's eyebrow perks up as the woman pushes past her and enters the room, showing her lack of manners. Shutting the door, Naomi takes a seat on the bed across from her, hanging up some posters on her side of the room, continuing to decorate.

"Oh, that's.. um, interesting? Well I hope you got everything sorted out, girl. I'm Naomi - your roomie of course!" Nao says with a grin, attempting to remain as optimistic as possible. "They still run sororities around here? I thought that got cancelled? Something about hazing and initiation being too intense?"

Just now, Travis Roucka said:

NAOMI KNIGHT

Naomi's eyebrow perks up as the woman pushes past her and enters the room, showing her lack of manners. Shutting the door, Naomi takes a seat on the bed across from her, hanging up some posters on her side of the room, continuing to decorate.

"Oh, that's.. um, interesting? Well I hope you got everything sorted out, girl. I'm Naomi - your roomie of course!" Nao says with a grin, attempting to remain as optimistic as possible. "They still run sororities around here? I thought that got cancelled? Something about hazing and initiation being too intense?"

Maxine

“Yeah, we still doing the sorority. They are telling people that it was because of hazing and such, a common school problem, but it was really because the sorority leader before me was running a drug den in the house.” Maxine finds a picture with her family and places it on her work desk. “It is a terrible situation for my girls, but we will survive… Anyways, my name is Maxine. Nice meeting you Nay-ome.” Maxine smiles as she reaches out her hand for a handshake.

6 minutes ago, Lady DarkFox said:

Maxine

“Yeah, we still doing the sorority. They are telling people that it was because of hazing and such, a common school problem, but it was really because the sorority leader before me was running a drug den in the house.” Maxine finds a picture with her family and places it on her work desk. “It is a terrible situation for my girls, but we will survive… Anyways, my name is Maxine. Nice meeting you Nay-ome.” Maxine smiles as she reaches out her hand for a handshake.

NAOMI KNIGHT
      "NAY-OH-ME! Nice to meet you, Maxine!" she corrects Maxine with a big smile, taking a break from decorating her side of the room with glow in the dark items to shake her hand. Walking back towards the dresser, Naomi adjusts some of her photo frames. "So, what program are you in? Are you excited?! This is my first time away from home - and honestly girl, I'm ready for whatever this place has to throw at me."

3 minutes ago, Travis Roucka said:

NAOMI KNIGHT
      "NAY-OH-ME! Nice to meet you, Maxine!" she corrects Maxine with a big smile, taking a break from decorating her side of the room with glow in the dark items to shake her hand. Walking back towards the dresser, Naomi adjusts some of her photo frames. "So, what program are you in? Are you excited?! This is my first time away from home - and honestly girl, I'm ready for whatever this place has to throw at me."

Maxine

“I’m in criminology... Did you say this is your first time away from home?” Maxine knew she was broke, but she wanted to keep the conversation going. “No Summer trips with your friends from high school?

4 minutes ago, Lady DarkFox said:

Maxine

“I’m in criminology... Did you say this is your first time away from home?” Maxine knew she was broke, but she wanted to keep the conversation going. “No Summer trips with your friends from high school?

NAOMI KNIGHT
      "Yeah, I didn't have time for all of that stuff, honey.." Naomi forces a smile, turning back to Maxine. "I had to work hard to get to my spot, lots of overtime shifts just to pay tuition. I'm here for dance - I'm one of the top dancers in this school, and my goal is to be the top dancer in this country. What're you here for?"

Tyler Breeze

When Tyler opens his eyes, he doesn't remember where he is. Then, he sees two empty bottles of wine, Eva sleeping, the stars through the window and the feel of still being a little bit drunk. Now everything makes sense, both passed out after finish the two bottles. He gets up and stretches, Eva seems to be fully asleep , so he decides not to wake her up and gets out of her room without doing any noise. Drinking and getting to know Eva better was funny but he still feels like he could take one more drink... Why not? He got to make one friend the same moment he decided to be brave and talk to someone he didn't know, maybe try it again is the best idea.

He leaves the dorm building thinking about a place he heard people talking about when he was waiting to take his keys. They said there was a bar outside the campus where all the students use to meet: good music, atmosphere, drinks... So he decides what to do: go to the bar, take a beer, know the place, try to talk to someone and leave, because he only went by his room to leave his luggage and didn't even meet his roommate yet.

In five minutes, Tyler is already in the bar. It's a cute place, there is a lot of people so he decides to go directly to order a beer. He goes directly where the barman is and puts his arms on the bar waiting for it, not putting attention in anything in particular.

TBC: @Travis Roucka

14 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Tyler Breeze

When Tyler opens his eyes, he doesn't remember where he is. Then, he sees two empty bottles of wine, Eva sleeping, the stars through the window and the feel of still being a little bit drunk. Now everything makes sense, both passed out after finish the two bottles. He gets up and stretches, Eva seems to be fully asleep , so he decides not to wake her up and gets out of her room without doing any noise. Drinking and getting to know Eva better was funny but he still feels like he could take one more drink... Why not? He got to make one friend the same moment he decided to be brave and talk to someone he didn't know, maybe try it again is the best idea.

He leaves the dorm building thinking about a place he heard people talking about when he was waiting to take his keys. They said there was a bar outside the campus where all the students use to meet: good music, atmosphere, drinks... So he decides what to do: go to the bar, take a beer, know the place, try to talk to someone and leave, because he only went by his room to leave his luggage and didn't even meet his roommate yet.

In five minutes, Tyler is already in the bar. It's a cute place, there is a lot of people so he decides to go directly to order a beer. He goes directly where the barman is and puts his arms on the bar waiting for it, not putting attention in anything in particular.

TBC: @Travis Roucka

ZACK RYDER

Entering the bar with glasses covering his face, Zack proudly sports his NXTU fraternity logo across his chest as he makes his way towards the bar, pushing past the crowd of men at the door. Sliding into the bar stool beside the blonde man, he glances around, making sure he doesn't know anybody, before removing his glasses and chatting with the male bartender.

"Get me something strong. I wanna get fucked! It's always party TIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMEEEE, WOOO WOO WOONXT U! FRAT FRAT FRAT!" He pauses, noticing the amount of attention he's drawing to himself in this new scenery. Zack clears his throat "Actually, bro I have football practice in like an hour. Give me something fruity, no homo." Zack winks to the bartender as he walks off, the man rolling his eyes. Glancing over to his right, he notices the man sitting beside him.

"You look rough. Hungover freshmen? Join the club!" he cracks a grin, taking his "fruity drink" in hand and sipping on it through the straw. 

• Mariah. unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic