Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, and more. For easy entry, just sign in with your Twitter account.

Your Arrival

You've safely landed within Heartbreakers Community, home to the future of fandoms. If you're a fan with an open mind and an open heart, then you've reached your perfect destination.

Questions or Concerns

Need a guide through the new Heartbreakers Community? Don't hesitate to contact a member of staff for help. They'll be happy to assist you during your stay.

The Future of Fandoms

If you're an often silenced member of any particular fandom, you can find haven and community here. We welcome everyone. Connect your Twitter account for easy, instant access.

An Evolution

What began as a women's wrestling community, has exploded into something bigger. No longer will our voices be silenced in fandoms we love.

For More Heartbreakers

Join our Discord to chat with other members of the community, in real time.

WWE: Alma Mater - Campus and Community (RP Thread)

15 hours ago, Travis Roucka said:

NAOMI KNIGHT
      "Yeah, I didn't have time for all of that stuff, honey.." Naomi forces a smile, turning back to Maxine. "I had to work hard to get to my spot, lots of overtime shifts just to pay tuition. I'm here for dance - I'm one of the top dancers in this school, and my goal is to be the top dancer in this country. What're you here for?"

Maxine

“I’m here to get away with crimes…” “Hahaha, I’m kidding. I want to be a captain of a police force. All that power would be so amazing. It would be kind of fun having control of so many people.”Naomi looks at Maxine like she’s crazy.

• Replies 1.6k
      • Created
      • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CARMELLA VAN DALE As the bonfire continued, the Princess of Staten Island was back at the dorms, having decided to ditch the get together along with a couple of boys she had managed to woo and have so

NAOMI KNIGHT "I won't lie.. it's been crazy! This place is huge. It's actually my first time being this far from home, and girl, it's been an experience that's for sure! Lots of interesting people," N

NIKKI BELLA Tightening her robe around her naked body as she prepares for her shower, Nikki digs through her drawer desperately trying to locate her favorite vibrator. With her dorm room left to her

1 minute ago, Lady DarkFox said:

Maxine

“I’m here to get away with crimes…” “Hahaha, I’m kidding. I want to be a captain of a police force. All that power would be so amazing. It would be kind of fun having control of so many people.”Naomi looks at Maxine like she’s crazy.

NAOMI KNIGHT

... :uhh: What have I gotten myself into? Is it too late to request a single room?

Naomi nods her head once again, slightly creeped out by her new roommate.
      "Girl power is good, just make sure it doesn't get to your head. Like Donald Trump! He's stank." Naomi giggles. "Wow so we gotta cop and a dancer up in here. That sounds like one good musical! (laughs, trying to make this moment less awkward) We'll be great roommates though, I like to keep a clean space - and I can tell you're very respectable."

Just now, Travis Roucka said:

NAOMI KNIGHT

... :uhh: What have I gotten myself into? Is it too late to request a single room?

Naomi nods her head once again, slightly creeped out by her new roommate.
      "Girl power is good, just make sure it doesn't get to your head. Like Donald Trump! He's stank." Naomi giggles. "Wow so we gotta cop and a dancer up in here. That sounds like one good musical! (laughs, trying to make this moment less awkward) We'll be great roommates though, I like to keep a clean space - and I can tell you're very respectable."

Maxine

“Yeah, I am. People who are dirty are weak. Weak people have no future other than being lazy and a waste of space… That is what the momster told me. It is the reason why I can tell that you are going to be huge here.” “Have you ever considered joining the college sorority? You seem like you would fit in with us perfectly.”Maxine pulls out her laptop and places it on the desk.

6 minutes ago, Travis Roucka said:

ZACK RYDER

Entering the bar with glasses covering his face, Zack proudly sports his NXTU fraternity logo across his chest as he makes his way towards the bar, pushing past the crowd of men at the door. Sliding into the bar stool beside the blonde man, he glances around, making sure he doesn't know anybody, before removing his glasses and chatting with the male bartender.
      "Get me something strong. I wanna get fucked! It's always party TIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMEEEE, WOOO WOO WOONXT U! FRAT FRAT FRAT!" He pauses, noticing the amount of attention he's drawing to himself in this new scenery. Zack clears his throat "Actually, bro I have football practice in like an hour. Give me something fruity, no homo."

Zack winks to the bartender as he walks off, the man rolling his eyes. Glancing over to his right, he notices the man sitting beside him.

"You look rough. Hungover freshmen? Join the club!" he cracks a grin, taking his "fruity drink" in hand and sipping on it through the straw. 

Tyler Breeze

Just when the bartender gives Tyler his beer, the man beside talks to him. In a situation like this, Tyler would be very frightened, but all the wine he drank before made the things easier for him. He looks at the guy from bottom to top, that guy looks like the typical captain of the football team who makes everyone crazy... and Tyler loves that. So he smiled and answered. "Me? Looking rough? I fell asleep drunk and now I'm trying to continue... I look incredibly to be this hangover" He jokes and takes a sip of the beer, then he turns to stand in front of him watching him with interest and what he was drinking. "C'mon, are you really drinking that? Take a shot with me. Oh, and my name is Tyler." He says while orders two shots of tequila.

27 minutes ago, Lady DarkFox said:

Maxine

“Yeah, I am. People who are dirty are weak. Weak people have no future other than being lazy and a waste of space… That is what the momster told me. It is the reason why I can tell that you are going to be huge here.” “Have you ever considered joining the college sorority? You seem like you would fit in with us perfectly.”Maxine pulls out her laptop and places it on the desk.

NAOMI KNIGHT

Naomi laughs, shrugging her shoulders.
      "Well, thank you! And um, I haven't considered it, actually. I really just wanna stay on my grind, ya'know? I'm the first person from my family to make it this far - and I'm not going to let them down." Naomi takes a seat on her bed, fiddling with her zipper to open a new bag of luggage. "I've only ever heard bad things about sorority groups, girl. You know? Those cat fights and such - not pillow fights and spa days like you see in them movies.."

21 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Tyler Breeze

Just when the bartender gives Tyler his beer, the man beside talks to him. In a situation like this, Tyler would be very frightened, but all the wine he drank before made the things easier for him. He looks at the guy from bottom to top, that guy looks like the typical captain of the football team who makes everyone crazy... and Tyler loves that. So he smiled and answered. "Me? Looking rough? I fell asleep drunk and now I'm trying to continue... I look incredibly to be this hangover" He jokes and takes a sip of the beer, then he turns to stand in front of him watching him with interest and what he was drinking. "C'mon, are you really drinking that? Take a shot with me. Oh, and my name is Tyler." He says while orders two shots of tequila.

ZACK RYDER
      "Falling asleep drunk is the regular degular when you're a fratboy, my man. I'm guessing you're a party animal? Well you're looking at the party monsterWO0O0O0O0O0O0O0!" In typical fratboy fashion, Zack once again makes a loud noise - making all eyes on him once again. Grinning, he continues his conversation with the man - keeping a close eye on Tyler's chest while he speaks, almost attracted to him. "Yeah bro, I got practice in a bit, just wanted to roam and explore off campus for a bit. I guess once shot won't hurt? YOOOOOOO0O0OoOoOOoO bartender, link up fam." 

Zack orders who shots of tequila, taking the average sized shot glass in his hand.

"I'm Zack, but all the girls on campus are already calling me Z-Daddy. You go to NXTU I'm guessing, right?!" Zack nudges his "bro" on the arm before tipping the glass into his mouth, swallowing the hot liquid and making a funny face.

8 minutes ago, Travis Roucka said:

NAOMI KNIGHT

Naomi laughs, shrugging her shoulders.
      "Well, thank you! And um, I haven't considered it, actually. I really just wanna stay on my grind, ya'know? I'm the first person from my family to make it this far - and I'm not going to let them down." Naomi takes a seat on her bed, fiddling with her zipper to open a new bag of luggage. "I've only ever heard bad things about sorority groups, girl. You know? Those cat fights and such - not pillow fights and spa days like you see in them movies.."

Maxine

Maxine is on her laptop at this point, looking at her emails. “It’s is definitely not like the movies. If you have ever watch Game of Thrones, it is definitely more like that.” Maxine snickers as she remembers what she did to sorority leader before her. “But I understand where you’re coming from. Being an underprivilege youth, you really don’t want to mess up anything or it will be over for you… But us sorority sisters like to protect our own, so think about joining. It will definitely be in your best interest.” Maxine looks over at Naomi. “So what is your schedule looking like for the fall?”

TYLER BATE.

With a pair of football boots slung over one of his shoulders and a gym bag over the other, Tyler would confidently strut down the cobbled path. With a cheeky grin upon his face, he was revelling in his first time being outside of the UK. He'd stop taking a 360 turn, taking in the full momentum of his surroundings.

You've hit the big time 'ere kiddo, I bet the lads back home are well jealous. Four years at this place wont be bad, not bad at all!

Tyler would stop to closely examine the directions sign in front of him, he'd furrow a brow expressing his confusion. "What the fuck is a yard?"

He'd continue down the path, his face painted with a befuddled expression as he'd naively try to find the check in centre. 

tbc: by anyone x 

15 minutes ago, Lady DarkFox said:

Maxine

Maxine is on her laptop at this point, looking at her emails. “It’s is definitely not like the movies. If you have ever watch Game of Thrones, it is definitely more like that.” Maxine snickers as she remembers what she did to sorority leader before her. “But I understand where you’re coming from. Being an underprivilege youth, you really don’t want to mess up anything or it will be over for you… But us sorority sisters like to protect our own, so think about joining. It will definitely be in your best interest.” Maxine looks over at Naomi. “So what is your schedule looking like for the fall?”

NAOMI KNIGHT

"Underprivileged youth? Girl, lets not start that mess. I understand you and your little sisterhood are close and all, but there's no need for you to act as if y'all are going to take me in and save my life or something, this ain't make a wish - it's university." Naomi laughs, opening up her laptop on her bed. "I'm pretty busy. Most of my classes are in the AM though, so it looks like you won't be seeing much of me.. I'm sure you'll be a respectable roomie, and keep your hands off my stuff, right? I hate when people touch my things."

21 minutes ago, Travis Roucka said:

ZACK RYDER
      "Falling asleep drunk is the regular degular when you're a fratboy, my man. I'm guessing you're a party animal? Well you're looking at the party monsterWO0O0O0O0O0O0O0!" In typical fratboy fashion, Zack once again makes a loud noise - making all eyes on him once again. Grinning, he continues his conversation with the man - keeping a close eye on Tyler's chest while he speaks, almost attracted to him. "Yeah bro, I got practice in a bit, just wanted to roam and explore off campus for a bit. I guess once shot won't hurt? YOOOOOOO0O0OoOoOOoO bartender, link up fam." 

Zack orders who shots of tequila, taking the average sized shot glass in his hand.

"I'm Zack, but all the girls on campus are already calling me Z-Daddy. You go to NXTU I'm guessing, right?!" Zack nudges his "bro" on the arm before tipping the glass into his mouth, swallowing the hot liquid and making a funny face.

Tyler Breeze

"You are so loud, I like it. But, you have to take more than one shot to make me believe you are the party monster." Tyler smiles looking at Zack, more specifically, looking at his arms. He is definitely hot. Then, Breezy tips the glass into his mouth, and take a piece of lemon to bite after the drink. "This was..." Before he ends talking, he saw Zack's face and began laughing, he doesn't know if she purposely forgot to bite the lemon but one thing was clear, Zack was really funny, Eva would probably hate him. "Yep, it's my first year and I'm guessing it's yours too, right?" After saying this, he looks at the bartender and order another two shots, this outgoing personality isn't habitual in Tyler but, again, it's time to test new experiences. He takes his glass and offers the other to Zack looking at him with a big smile. "Let's go party monster, the last one, all this guys are staring at you waiting for it, don't let them down." It's the truth, half of the bar is staring at Zack at this moment, something definitely not strange considering the way he looks.

4 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Tyler Breeze

"You are so loud, I like it. But, you have to take more than one shot to make me believe you are the party monster." Tyler smiles looking at Zack, more specifically, looking at his arms. He is definitely hot. Then, Breezy tips the glass into his mouth, and take a piece of lemon to bite after the drink. "This was..." Before he ends talking, he saw Zack's face and began laughing, he doesn't know if she purposely forgot to bite the lemon but one thing was clear, Zack was really funny, Eva would probably hate him. "Yep, it's my first year and I'm guessing it's yours too, right?" After saying this, he looks at the bartender and order another two shots, this outgoing personality isn't habitual in Tyler but, again, it's time to test new experiences. He takes his glass and offers the other to Zack looking at him with a big smile. "Let's go party monster, the last one, all this guys are staring at you waiting for it, don't let them down." It's the truth, half of the bar is staring at Zack at this moment, something definitely not strange considering the way he looks.

ZACK RYDER
      "Drying to outdo me, aren't you Tyler? These little pretty boys watching me (he laughs, realizing how many men are in this bar) better take a fucking picture, it'll last longer! Not going to happen buddy, I drink alcohol with my cereal for breakfast. WOO WOO WOO!" Zack shouts once again for no reason, before taking the shot glass with one hand and punching Tyler's chest with the other - almost shocked at how muscular it was. Taking another shot, this time remembering to bite into a lemon, Zack once again makes a funny face, laughing it off with Tyler. "Yeah bro, been here since July for football training camps and shit, met some chicks, joined a frat. Living the freshmen life, ya'know? It's dope. You should come tryout for the team man, with arms like that, you'd make a wicked water boy." 

Zack jokes with Tyler, laughing as he hits his arm once again.

1 minute ago, Travis Roucka said:

NAOMI KNIGHT

"Underprivileged youth? Girl, lets not start that mess. I understand you and your little sisterhood are close and all, but there's no need for you to act as if y'all are going to take me in and save my life or something, this ain't make a wish - it's university." Naomi laughs, opening up her laptop on her bed. "I'm pretty busy. Most of my classes are in the AM though, so it looks like you won't be seeing much of me.. I'm sure you'll be a respectable roomie, and keep your hands off my stuff, right? I hate when people touch my things."

Maxine

Maxine throws her hands in the air. “I would never go into other people’s things. Not like you have much anyways. But if I do need anything, I will ask.” Maxine gets up from her chair after reading an important email. “It was nice meeting you Naomi. Hopefully we can set up a breakfast before classes start to celebrate being in NXT University.” Maxine smiles at Naomi before grabbing her keycard off her bed.

2 minutes ago, Lady DarkFox said:

Maxine

Maxine throws her hands in the air. “I would never go into other people’s things. Not like you have much anyways. But if I do need anything, I will ask.” Maxine gets up from her chair after reading an important email. “It was nice meeting you Naomi. Hopefully we can set up a breakfast before classes start to celebrate being in NXT University.” Maxine smiles at Naomi before grabbing her keycard off her bed.

NAOMI KNIGHT

"Mhm." Naomi brushes off the careless comment. Typical, privileged snob - as she expected, but Naomi knew she would eventually get through to her and make her feel the glow of friendship! "Have a good day girl. Keep me updated on your FBI cases and such (giggling) and yeah, we can totally do breakfast sometime!"

ZACK RYDER
      "Drying to outdo me, aren't you Tyler? These little pretty boys watching me (he laughs, realizing how many men are in this bar) better take a fucking picture, it'll last longer! Not going to happen buddy, I drink alcohol with my cereal for breakfast. WOO WOO WOO!" Zack shouts once again for no reason, before taking the shot glass with one hand and punching Tyler's chest with the other - almost shocked at how muscular it was. Taking another shot, this time remembering to bite into a lemon, Zack once again makes a funny face, laughing it off with Tyler. "Yeah bro, been here since July for football training camps and shit, met some chicks, joined a frat. Living the freshmen life, ya'know? It's dope. You should come tryout for the team man, with arms like that, you'd make a wicked water boy." 

Zack jokes with Tyler, laughing as he hits his arm once again.

Tyler Breeze

Ahhhh the straights, they always do that thing of attach every word with a hit in some random part of other person's body, if he knew how it feels every time he touches him. Anyways, Breezy drinks the shot and again bites the lemon while Zack and him laugh again at Zack's faces. "That's my boy! I would offer you a third one but... I promised these will be the last ones." Tyler takes his beer again and move it in his hand while listening to what he is saying. Tyler plays volleyball, the only sport where he can be useful, he had tried other ones and... it was a total disaster. "Are you serious? My arms seems so small if we compare them with yours, look at them, do you spend the day locked in the gym or what?" Again, Tyler smiles and touches one of Zack's arms with his hand, maybe for a bit longer than he thinks he should have done, but it was fine, Zack seems to be that type of guy who enjoy everybody's attention. "No, seriously, is obvious you work out a lot, we should train together sometime.".

3 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Tyler Breeze

Ahhhh the straights, they always do that thing of attach every word with a hit in some random part of other person's body, if he knew how it feels every time he touches him. Anyways, Breezy drinks the shot and again bites the lemon while Zack and him laugh again at Zack's faces. "That's my boy! I would offer you a third one but... I promised these will be the last ones." Tyler takes his beer again and move it in his hand while listening to what he is saying. Tyler plays volleyball, the only sport where he can be useful, he had tried other ones and... it was a total disaster. "Are you serious? My arms seems so small if we compare them with yours, look at them, do you spend the day locked in the gym or what?" Again, Tyler smiles and touches one of Zack's arms with his hand, maybe for a bit longer than he thinks he should have done, but it was fine, Zack seems to be that type of guy who enjoy everybody's attention. "No, seriously, is obvious you work out a lot, we should train together sometime.".

ZACK RYDER

"BROO DON'T GET ALL GAY WITH ME MAAAAAAA(he laughs, everyone in the bar eyeing him down) If you buy me another drink, you're gonna have to take my ass home." Zack laughs as Tyler praises his physique, flexing his arms a little. Attention was something he loved, and his new bro was giving him just that. "Nah, you're in great condition. Coach could need a guy like you. And yeah, I'm down to train anytime you want! I basically live in the gym. GYM, TAN, LAUNDRY BRO, that's the fucking motto! Just hit me up whenever, pretty boy." 

Zack jokes with Tyler once again, digging into his pant pocket to retrieve his iPhone. "I'll give you my number, no homo, and we'll set up a gym date. Uh-I mean hangout." 

17 minutes ago, Travis Roucka said:

NAOMI KNIGHT

"Mhm." Naomi brushes off the careless comment. Typical, privileged snob - as she expected, but Naomi knew she would eventually get through to her and make her feel the glow of friendship! "Have a good day girl. Keep me updated on your FBI cases and such (giggling) and yeah, we can totally do breakfast sometime!"

Maxine

“Great…” Maxine grabs Naomi hands, shaking it. She walks out the room, closes the door and her expression changes. Ugh, why did they put me with the poor? Forget that now, do these stupid interviews, get the cops off the school’s back, and the sorority house will open back up.” Maxine walks off to deal with duties as sorority leader.

FIN

2 minutes ago, Travis Roucka said:

ZACK RYDER

"BROO DON'T GET ALL GAY WITH ME MAAAAAAA(he laughs, everyone in the bar eyeing him down) If you buy me another drink, you're gonna have to take my ass home." Zack laughs as Tyler praises his physique, flexing his arms a little. Attention was something he loved, and his new bro was giving him just that. "Nah, you're in great condition. Coach could need a guy like you. And yeah, I'm down to train anytime you want! I basically live in the gym. GYM, TAN, LAUNDRY BRO, that's the fucking motto! Just hit me up whenever, pretty boy." 

Zack jokes with Tyler once again, digging into his pant pocket to retrieve his iPhone. "I'll give you my number, no homo, and we'll set up a gym date. Uh-I mean hangout." 

Tyler Breeze

Tyler would take him home gladly, the problem would be how he was supposed to walk after everything he had drank that day, but a challenge is a challenge so... "Bring us the last ones!" He shouts at the bartender with a smile, afterwards, he focus his attention in Zack again. "What about tomorrow? Today I hadn't time to workout and I really need to be constant to keep up with you." Tells him laughing. When Zack digs into his pants, Tyler has the perfect excuse to look there, so with a quick glance he takes a look at his package (Just... WOW :gaycry:) and then he takes his Iphone too. "Perfect, I can't wait to... hangout with you.". While both of them exchange their phone numbers, the bartener came with another two shots, so Tyler takes his and puts it up. "This one for us, BRO!."

8 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Tyler Breeze

Tyler would take him home gladly, the problem would be how he was supposed to walk after everything he had drank that day, but a challenge is a challenge so... "Bring us the last ones!" He shouts at the bartender with a smile, afterwards, he focus his attention in Zack again. "What about tomorrow? Today I hadn't time to workout and I really need to be constant to keep up with you." Tells him laughing. When Zack digs into his pants, Tyler has the perfect excuse to look there, so with a quick glance he takes a look at his package (Just... WOW :gaycry:) and then he takes his Iphone too. "Perfect, I can't wait to... hangout with you.". While both of them exchange their phone numbers, the bartener came with another two shots, so Tyler takes his and puts it up. "This one for us, BRO!."

ZACK RYDER

Hitting the two shot glasses together, Zack takes his third shot of the evening with Tyler, biting into his lemon once again. Slightly buzzed, Zack shakes his head, putting the tiny glass down before smiling to Tyler. For some reason, this bro was making him extra nervous - maybe it was just the weird glances, or extra touchiness - but Zack enjoyed it! "Tomorrow it is, T-Dog. I'll catch ya later." 

Zack hops up from his seat, offering a hand to Tyler. Giving him no time to react - Zack pulls him into a "bro hug", like he would do to a fraternity brother, before backing up. "I'll pay for your drink since I'm tearing that ass up tomorrow at the gym. NOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOMOOOO! But seriously bro, don't fucking flake." Everyone once again stares at Ryder, the obnoxious frat boy digging into his pocket to pull out some cash.

ZACK RYDER

Hitting the two shot glasses together, Zack takes his third shot of the evening with Tyler, biting into his lemon once again. Slightly buzzed, Zack shakes his head, putting the tiny glass down before smiling to Tyler. For some reason, this bro was making him extra nervous - maybe it was just the weird glances, or extra touchiness - but Zack enjoyed it! "Tomorrow it is, T-Dog. I'll catch ya later." 

Zack hops up from his seat, offering a hand to Tyler. Giving him no time to react - Zack pulls him into a "bro hug", like he would do to a fraternity brother, before backing up. "I'll pay for your drink since I'm tearing that ass up tomorrow at the gym. NOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOMOOOO! But seriously bro, don't fucking flake." Everyone once again stares at Ryder, the obnoxious frat boy digging into his pocket to pull out some cash.

Tyler Breeze

It's clear that Zack is straight, but... Tyler got the sensation that he was enjoying this weird thing that was happening between the two of them. Tyler never thought he could have this kind of relationship with a straight man and he did it, at this moment Breezy is the happiest man in that bar for all the progress he made in his first day in Brooklyn. "Do you think I would really back up from a gym hook up with you? C'mon bro, you will have to know me better." Tyler jokes and pay the shots, his drink was already paid by Zack, so (just like Zack use to do) he hits his arm and says. "Thank you bro, next time I will invite you." With a smile and a wink, Tyler begin to pack her things with a big smile on his face while Zack leaves the bar.

NIKKI BELLA
      As she sits at the edge of her bed deleting all public social media accounts, Nikki Bella pauses once she stumbles upon her sister Brie's latest post from a jungle in South America. Her face molds into a small smile full of warmth and she double taps the photograph before continuing on to the Instagram options menu. As she finalizes her decision, she tosses her phone to the side of her and observes her new place of residence, wondering once again if she's making the right decision. The strong autumn wind whistles outside the window and Nikki shuts her eyes to meditate until she's interrupted by the approaching sound of a woman on her phone out in the hallway.

tbc: @Wilifred.

3 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Tyler Breeze

It's clear that Zack is straight, but... Tyler got the sensation that he was enjoying this weird thing that was happening between the two of them. Tyler never thought he could have this kind of relationship with a straight man and he did it, at this moment Breezy is the happiest man in that bar for all the progress he made in his first day in Brooklyn. "Do you think I would really back up from a gym hook up with you? C'mon bro, you will have to know me better." Tyler jokes and pay the shots, his drink was already paid by Zack, so (just like Zack use to do) he hits his arm and says. "Thank you bro, next time I will invite you." With a smile and a wink, Tyler begin to pack her things with a big smile on his face while Zack leaves the bar.

ZACK RYDER

As Tyler exits, Zack watches him with a grin, before putting his shades on. Zack exits the gay bar downtown, incognito of course, unlocking his phone to call him an Uber to football practice. Suddenly, his phone vibrates. Noticing his girlfriend Alicia Fox was calling him, Zack shrugs, declining the call and waiting for his ride.

END

4 hours ago, Naomella said:

TYLER BATE.

With a pair of football boots slung over one of his shoulders and a gym bag over the other, Tyler would confidently strut down the cobbled path. With a cheeky grin upon his face, he was revelling in his first time being outside of the UK. He'd stop taking a 360 turn, taking in the full momentum of his surroundings.

You've hit the big time 'ere kiddo, I bet the lads back home are well jealous. Four years at this place wont be bad, not bad at all!

Tyler would stop to closely examine the directions sign in front of him, he'd furrow a brow expressing his confusion. "What the fuck is a yard?"

He'd continue down the path, his face painted with a befuddled expression as he'd naively try to find the check in centre. 

tbc: by anyone x 

BECKY LYNCH
      Becky nervously, but excitedly hopped down the pathway as she headed towards the schools sign in desk ... well she hoped that was where she was headed, directions were never her strong suit after all. Wearing her orange beanie, a plaid shirt, blue jeans and sandals Becky thought she had dressed appropriately for the days events, if not maybe a bit too lesbian looking, seriously if she was seen in the background of a Tegan and Sara video nobody would bat an eyelash. It was too late to change however and the beanie gave her hat hair so this is what she was working with.

Becky takes a look at the directions sign for a few minutes before deeming it undecipherable and begins looking around for help, a boy, a girl, she would literally accept help from a happy squirrel at this point. Turning to her left she sees a blonde man walking down the path, 'he honestly looks a bit lost himself but hey being lost with someone is better than being lost alone', thought Becky as she began to jog down the pathway in the hopes of catching up with the random stranger. Questions began to flow through Becky's head "Would he be nice? Could he have a moustache? Does he know where we are? Is it even a guy? Could it just be a really buff looking lesbian? OMFG WHAT IF IT"S A LESBIAN? NOBODY PREPARED ME FOR THIS! WHAT IF SHE THINKS I LOOK TOO MUCH LIKE A LESBIAN? ABORT MISSION BECKY ABORT MIssio...' *SMACK* Becky suddenly feels herself slamming into something hard and falling back over with a loud cry of "OUCH!!!" 

She had just crashed into a tree and fallen right back on her arse, only the 'Becky Lynch' would be that much of a mess, she was sure of it.

20 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

NIKKI BELLA
      As she sits at the edge of her bed deleting all public social media accounts, Nikki Bella pauses once she stumbles upon her sister Brie's latest post from a jungle in South America. Her face molds into a small smile full of warmth and she double taps the photograph before continuing on to the Instagram options menu. As she finalizes her decision, she tosses her phone to the side of her and observes her new place of residence, wondering once again if she's making the right decision. The strong autumn wind whistles outside the window and Nikki shuts her eyes to meditate until she's interrupted by the approaching sound of a woman on her phone.

tbc: @Wilifred.

EVA MARIE

After spending the night with her newest acquaintance Tyler Breeze, Eva is seen prepping herself up for the day, seemingly unaffected after taking down two bottles of win the night prior. She then decides to go for a stroll around campus to get some fresh air and make some important calls. As she dials up Anthony's number, she puts on her favorite pair of shades to hide the minimal amount of makeup she has on. 

"Hey, handsome. How are you today? I was thinking that I could go over and we can spend the weekend together like you mentioned yesterday. I'm having a rough time over here, I wish I took you up on that offer to stay together. The people are rude, and my bed is as stiff as a rock. Yes, I met this boy. Don't worry he's ga----wait what?

YOU GOT ME A RING??????" she shouts over the phone, attracting attention to herself. She lowers her shades in dramatic fashion, and carries on with the conversation as she strolls around campus. 

"Wait, let's get something straight. It is a ring with a diamond, not a diamond ring right?

20 minutes ago, Cordelia said:

BECKY LYNCH
      Becky nervously, but excitedly hopped down the pathway as she headed towards the schools sign in desk ... well she hoped that was where she was headed, directions were never her strong suit after all. Wearing her orange beanie, a plaid shirt, blue jeans and sandals Becky thought she had dressed appropriately for the days events, if not maybe a bit too lesbian looking, seriously if she was seen in the background of a Tegan and Sara video nobody would bat an eyelash. It was too late to change however and the beanie gave her hat hair so this is what she was working with.

Becky takes a look at the directions sign for a few minutes before deeming it undecipherable and begins looking around for help, a boy, a girl, she would literally accept help from a happy squirrel at this point. Turning to her left she sees a blonde man walking down the path, 'he honestly looks a bit lost himself but hey being lost with someone is better than being lost alone', thought Becky as she began to jog down the pathway in the hopes of catching up with the random stranger. Questions began to flow through Becky's head "Would he be nice? Could he have a moustache? Does he know where we are? Is it even a guy? Could it just be a really buff looking lesbian? OMFG WHAT IF IT"S A LESBIAN? NOBODY PREPARED ME FOR THIS! WHAT IF SHE THINKS I LOOK TOO MUCH LIKE A LEASBIAN? ABORT MISSION BECKY ABORT MIssio...' *SMACK* Becky suddenly feels herself slamming into something hard and falling back over with a loud cry of "OUCH" 

She had just crashed into a tree and fallen right back on her arse, only the 'Becky Lynch' would be that much of a mess, she was sure of it.

TYLER BATE.

Tyler would look back to spot a flame-haired girl looking at the sign he'd just spent minutes at trying to decipher. Finally, another actual human person. Well I assume she's human, Dad always used to say that you never know with yanks.  Tyler would begin to approach the girl, pushing his hair back with his hand; Play it cool Ty. 

He'd would begin to pick up his pace, just as he'd get somewhat close to girl he'd see her walk into a tree. Well that was lame. Lightly jogging over to girl, trying his best not to break out into hysterics of laughter; a smirk upon his face.

"Well that wasn't very smart was it, love?" Tyler would offer the girl a hand with a cheeky smile.

3 minutes ago, Wilifred. said:

EVA MARIE

After spending the night with her newest acquaintance Tyler Breeze, Eva is seen prepping herself up for the day, seemingly unaffected after taking down two bottles of win the night prior. She then decides to go for a stroll around campus to get some fresh air and make some important calls. As she dials up Anthony's number, she puts on her favorite pair of shades to hide the minimal amount of makeup she has on. 

"Hey, handsome. How are you today? I was thinking that I could go over and we can spend the weekend together like you mentioned yesterday. I'm having a rough time over here, I wish I took you up on that offer to stay together. The people are rude, and my bed is as stiff as a rock. Yes, I met this boy----wait what?

YOU GOT ME A RING??????" she shouts over the phone, attracting attention to herself. She lowers her shades in dramatic fashion, and carries on with the conversation as she strolls around campus. 

"Wait, let's get something straight. It is a ring with a diamond, not a diamond ring right?

NIKKI BELLA
      Nikki groans as she squeezes her eyelids together and re-opens them. "Happy thoughts, Nicole, happy thoughts," she repeats to herself, reaching over into her Philip Lim handbag for a blunt, then rising to her feet and opening up the window before she lights it up with her pure gold lighter. Dressed in her Calvin Klein sports bra and panties with a full face of make-up, she then walks over to her dresser and turns on her iPhone dock, hoping the music drowns out the obnoxious woman who seemed to have made herself comfortable just outside Nikki's door. She kicks past her still unpacked suitcases sprawled across the hardwood floor, then returns to her bed, puffing out smoke like a chimney while the sound of Red Hot Chili Peppers' Blood Sugar Sex Magik album blares.

• Mariah. unpinned, unfeatured and locked this topic