Foxy

Today in History

113 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, Wilifred. said:

The only thing the wedding needed was an Eve interruption :crying: remember all the speculations and predictions that day? :shook: @Mariah. @Shoaib. 2012 is such a special time ugh 

no because I wasn't here f'dsgkh. iconic tho!

1 person likes this

omg I remember thinking when Slater issued the open challenge how AMAZING it would be if Lita answered it, so I flipped the hell out when her music hit :shook:

3 people like this

TODAY IN HISTORY...

On July, 24th 2013 (Four years ago) on NXT, Paige defeated Emma to become the first ever NXT Women's Champion.

How do you remember this moment? Who were you rooting for to win the NXT Women's Championship? Do you think this was the best match between these two? Share your opinions and thoughts on this moment!

1 person likes this

It's been a long four years for everyone involved
mlzU1pb.gif

2 people like this

8 hours ago, Foxy said:

TODAY IN HISTORY...

On July, 24th 2013 (Four years ago) on NXT, Paige defeated Emma to become the first ever NXT Women's Champion.

How do you remember this moment? Who were you rooting for to win the NXT Women's Championship? Do you think this was the best match between these two? Share your opinions and thoughts on this moment!

Honestly it's so sad to believe where their careers are 4 years later I never would have predicted this for either of them. 

2 people like this

9 hours ago, Foxy said:

TODAY IN HISTORY...

I anticipated that Emma would not work on the main roster.

Paige wasn't that big of a surprise. She did strike me as a trouble-maker in real life and after seeing her on TD she is still very immature so she was bound to make the mistakes she has done.

Emma imo is as good as gone, but Paige still has a shot at accomplishing much more in the WWE if she comes to her senses.

Iconic match :crying: Fucking put NXT Women on the map, if it wasn't for them - none of the stuff we have today would be possible. Kinda upset they changed the decision last minute and had Paige go over, but whatever.

where are they now: travis edition

Paige: cocaine addict

Emma: part time catering member, full time instagram baddie

Nbr1UnQ.gif

3 people like this

TODAY IN HISTORY...

On July, 25th 2016 (One year ago) on RAW, Sasha Banks beat Charlotte Flair to become RAW Women's Champion for the first time and Nia Jax made her debut on RAW beating Britt Baker.

Full Match: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4t8qbd

How do you remember these moments? Do you enjoyed the match between Sasha and Charlotte? Were you expecting Sasha's victory? Was someone excited for Nia and her squash match? Share your opinions and thoughts on this moment!

TODAY IN HISTORY...

On July, 26th 2009 (Eight years ago) on the PPV: Night of Champions, Mickie James defeated Maryse to become WWE Diva's Champion for the first time and Michelle McCool beat Melina to retain the WWE Women's Championship.

How do you remember these moments? What is your favourite of these two matches? Do you think they had the right winner? Share your opinions and thoughts on these moments!

1 person likes this

TODAY IN HISTORY...

On July, 27th 2003 (Fourteen years ago) on the PPV: Vengeance, Sable defeated Stephanie McMahon in a Singles Match.

Full Match: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22vn8

How do you remember these moments? Who impressed you the most, Sable or Stephanie? Did you want Stephanie to win? Share your opinions and thoughts on these moments!

Your forgetting the only iconic moment on this day, Paige and aj are shaking 💀

1 person likes this

36 minutes ago, JJ. said:

Your forgetting the only iconic moment on this day, Paige and aj are shaking 💀

I'm still annoyed that Lana got injured before her SummerSlam match 😢. She would have scored her first win. 

1 person likes this

On 7/26/2017 at 5:10 AM, Foxy said:

TODAY IN HISTORY...

On July, 26th 2009 (Eight years ago) on the PPV: Night of Champions, Mickie James defeated Maryse to become WWE Diva's Champion for the first time and Michelle McCool beat Melina to retain the WWE Women's Championship.

How do you remember these moments? What is your favourite of these two matches? Do you think they had the right winner? Share your opinions and thoughts on these moments!

Omg both of these matches are iconic as fuck!  Melina & Michelle presenting wrestling royalty and Mickie vs.  Maryse wonderful character feud.  Ugh I miss this era of WOMEN.  Pioneers tbh