Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2KX

NXT Live Event Division [17/18]

37 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I really miss Mandy on TV.

NXT is so annoying not pushing girls like her when they've been around for so long now. Using the same 4 girls every week is so annoying and if it's not those select few, they get unsigned girls in. For what!? Use the talent you have!

2 people like this

Just now, Kevin Thomas said:

NXT is so annoying not pushing girls like her when they've been around for so long now. Using the same 4 girls every week is so annoying and if it's not those select few, they get unsigned girls in. For what!? Use the talent you have!

Right! I'm getting bored of seeing the "Core 4" over and over. Peyton, Billie, Liv, Aliyah & Mandy should be on TV alongside Asuka, Nikki, Ruby and Ember. I feel there's going to be a huge clear-out once the MYC is over and majority of the girls I mentioned will be called up to the MR. Mandy's teased something big so we gonna have to wait for that.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, 2KX said:

Right! I'm getting bored of seeing the "Core 4" over and over. Peyton, Billie, Liv, Aliyah & Mandy should be on TV alongside Asuka, Nikki, Ruby and Ember. I feel there's going to be a huge clear-out once the MYC is over and majority of the girls I mentioned will be called up to the MR. Mandy's teased something big so we gonna have to wait for that.

It's so frustrating knowing that there's just so many girls at the performance centre doing nothing. That's why I'm glad a lot of them are being featured in the MYC and I agree with you on the 'clear out', at least I'm hoping something of the sort will happen and that the MYC creates a necessary shift for the division!

1 person likes this

Julia Ho is set to take part in the Mae Young Classic, she will now be known as Zeda.

4 minutes ago, 2KX said:

Julia Ho is set to take part in the Mae Young Classic, she will now be known as Zeda.

yes :shook: excited for her!

1 person likes this

Nicole Zhao / Zhao Xia is now going by the name Xia Li.

Victoria Gonzalez receives a new ringname, she will now go by Reina Gonzalez.

14 minutes ago, FANCY said:

Xia Li is injured.

Omg noooo. I was wondering why she wasn't doing live events, ugh I hope she heals up soon. Is there any details on what her injury was?