Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2KX

NXT Live Event Division

66 posts in this topic

If you've seen those videos where they were trying to spread Christmas cheer to the guys/girls in the PC, they kinda reminded me of the Iconic Duo, if the Iconic Duo were Faces.

1 person likes this

Kavita & Aliyah took on Nixon and Dakota at NXT Sanford:

Aliyah's new look is cute :cry: Hope it means she ditched that ugly theme of hers and the whole cat gimmick.

and I'm 110% here for this pairing.

Kacy Catanzaro made her debut:

1 person likes this

nnn is Aliyah actually coming this time?!

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, 2KX said:

nnn is Aliyah actually coming this time?!

Ok but where’s the promo

20 minutes ago, GabeEd said:

Ok but where’s the promo

wdasdasjdka I'm tryna find it :cry: people don't record these things unfortunately.

23 minutes ago, 2KX said:

wdasdasjdka I'm tryna find it :cry: people don't record these things unfortunately.

I need Aliyah to get her moment already. :shook: 

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, 2KX said:

Kavita & Aliyah took on Nixon and Dakota at NXT Sanford:

Aliyah's new look is cute :cry: Hope it means she ditched that ugly theme of hers and the whole cat gimmick.

and I'm 110% here for this pairing.

Kacy Catanzaro made her debut:

Aaliyah looks so much better with her new (well newish) nose! Love the new look too. It's smart to put Kavita with her. She's gonna be a Tamina type. 

1 person likes this

Love Aliyah's gear! The Versace inspired print :shook:

Kavita took Tamina's gimmick AND gear? 'Mina ain't shaking

Related image

1 person likes this

I didn't even realise Aliyah's nose until @Mikie91 mentioned it. :cry:Her TV time is coming next tapings yall.

1 hour ago, 2KX said:

I didn't even realise Aliyah's nose until @Mikie91 mentioned it. :cry:Her TV time is coming next tapings yall.

I've noticed it for months but never had the chance to bring it up lmao. But yeah look at her old pics, she got the Trish Stratus special. Her bridge has definitely been smoothed out.

Image result for aliyah wwe

1 person likes this

Aliyah and Kavita make sense as a pairing... so I hope we seem them on TV together soon. I feel like Aliyah may have potential as the sneaky, crafty heel with Kavita as her muscle but tbh she has had about 0.3 seconds of mic time all up so who knows.

1 person likes this

Looks like Nixon will be using The Shiniest Wizard as her finisher.

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Dakota Kai
      By 2KX
      dakota kai

Future NXT Women's Champion
      The Captain of Team Kick

name: Cheree Crowley
      born: Auckland, New Zealand
      birthday: May 6th, 1988
      ringname: Dakota Kai (formerly known as Evie)

debut (in WWE): October 14th, 2015 (on NXT as enhancement talent)
      July 13th, 2017 (in the MYC as signed talent)
      October 25th, 2017 (on NXT as signed talent)
      April 8th, 2018 (at WM as NXT Rep. in Wrestlemania Women's Battle Royal)
      achievements (in WWE): Mae Young Classic 2017 Quarter Finalist

finishers: Diving Double Foot Stomp,
      Kai-Knee-Dian Destroyer, TTYL
      signature moves: Facewash, Penalty Kick, Kaio Kick,
      Switchblade Kick, Scorpion Kick, Axe Kick,
      Side Slam Backbreaker

entrance music: High Ground by Nicholas Hill,
      Glenn Herweijer & Ben Sumner

social media: Twitter Instagram

stan list: 2KX, AlexThaProduct, Daniel42, GabeEd,
      House of Ninja, Jodes, Kat, Rainbow Heart,
      Taryn, The Foxy One, Travy Massaro
    • The Iconic Duo & Nikki Cross Rumoured for Main Roster call-ups after Wrestlemania
      By YouAreAThot
      With WrestleMania 34 right around the corner, some new Superstars should be debuting on the main roster soon.
      The debut of NXT superstars on the main roster usually occurs following a major pay-per-view or when an interesting storyline is planned. The greatest number of call-ups typically occurs the nights after WrestleMania with Shinsuke Nakamura, Tye Dillinger, and The Revival all debuting on the main roster after last year’s show.
      This year’s top candidates for promotions to the main roster after WrestleMania 34 are:
      * The Authors of Pain (Akam and Rezar, with Paul Ellering)
      * SAnitY (Eric Young, Nikki Cross, Alexander Wolfe, and Killian Dain)
      * Johnny Gargano
      * Roderick Strong
      * The Iconic Duo (Peyton Royce and Billie Kay)
      * No Way Jose
      The aforementioned talents are considered either ready or almost ready for the main roster.
      While promoting NXT TakeOver: Philadelphia last month during a conference call, Paul “Triple H” Levesque was asked by foxsports.com.au if Royce and Kay were close to being called up to the main roster.
      “I don’t think they’re far from that,” Levesque said.
      “There’s a certain point in time where you have the gist of all of it and it becomes getting reps so you’re comfortable with it so when you hit that larger opportunity, everybody handles that differently.
      “Some people shrink back into it and take a couple of steps backwards and it takes a while to get them out of their shell, others flourish in it.
      “We want to make sure they have the reps and the time to be able to take that to the next level when they do step up and I think that they’re there.
      “It’s just a matter of time.” 
      While a talent may be considered ready for the main roster, if there’s no role in place for them on the main roster, then WWE probably won’t call them up.
    • Former WWE Writer talks about the Divas Revolution
      By onetooth
      source:
      Podcast: https://www.spreaker.com/user/agendapodcast/timeline-of-the-revolution
      Podcast is 4 hours long ...so if anybody wants to listen to it to see if any other dirt is in there