FANCY

Del Rio detained after domestic battery incident

108 posts in this topic

reader who was traveling into Orlando yesterday afternoon emailed PWInsider to inform us that he had seen Global Force Champion Alberto El Patron being detained by police in the airport. Patron missed an advertised independent booking yesterday in Texas.

In seeking to confirm whether that story was correct, PWInsider.com reached out to the Orlando Police Department and was given the following statement:

"There was an incident at Orlando International Airport at about 3 p.m. Sunday involving Jose Rodriguez (DOB 5/25/1977) The reported incident was a domestic violence battery, and it is still under investigation. No arrests have been made as of this time, but the case remains open. That is all the information we have for release at this time."

- PWInsider

Saraya mawma come get that ass beat in the ring, you don't need him for that :shook: 

Omg :uhh: 

I really hope nothing happened. Regardless, get away from him Paige. :worried: 

And if you don't think he is whipping Paige's ass, you're being naive. Lord Jesus I pray for that girl to get away from this beast.

xKfEFtU.gif

14 people like this

9 minutes ago, Lady DarkFox said:

And if you don't think he is whipping Paige's ass, you're being naive. Lord Jesus I pray for that girl to get away from this beast.

xKfEFtU.gif

Finally someone said it

7EKiKey.jpg

1 person likes this

I'm gonna take a wild guess here and say that he's deadsmack in the middle of a midlife crisis. Heavy alcohol use, getting with a much younger woman and how confrontational/easily angered he is would probably indicate that, but given Paige's own history, I'm not worried about her as she's along for the ride and isn't a separate entity anymore. :newspaper: 

I truly hope things change for them for the better. It's really embarrassing given how talented both are.

EDIT: Maybe not worried isn't the best phrasing but I think she's in it for the long haul. I fucking pray she leaves, but I don't foresee it and think it would only make things worse. :skull: 

3 people like this

I honestly cannot. :uhh:

This needs to end Jesus. :uhh: I really hope nothing happened and that Paige is alright.  

When I though he couldn't be a bigger piece of trash, this happens :stank:

I don't know what should happen to Paige to open her eyes, but I hope she realizes soon who he really is because she doesn't deserve this.

1 person likes this

Paige needs to open her eyes and use her head instead of her heart. Then dump his sorry ass. 

As noted, GFW Impact World Heavyweight Champion Alberto El Patron was involved in a domestic violence incident at the Orlando airport on Sunday.

TMZ reports that Patron allegedly "roughed up a female companion" and while they did not confirm the name of the alleged victim, we do know that girlfriend Paige was with Patron and his family in Orlando this weekend. Witnesses reported to TMZ that Paige was with Alberto at the airport that same day. TMZ notes that Patron and the woman were arguing in the terminal and cops were called once things escalated. Their witness said, "There was an altercation."

:uhh: she needs to get AWAY FROM HiM

4 minutes ago, Natalie said:

As noted, GFW Impact World Heavyweight Champion Alberto El Patron was involved in a domestic violence incident at the Orlando airport on Sunday.

TMZ reports that Patron allegedly "roughed up a female companion" and while they did not confirm the name of the alleged victim, we do know that girlfriend Paige was with Patron and his family in Orlando this weekend. Witnesses reported to TMZ that Paige was with Alberto at the airport that same day. TMZ notes that Patron and the woman were arguing in the terminal and cops were called once things escalated. Their witness said, "There was an altercation."

:uhh: she needs to get AWAY FROM HiM

so can they just say it was her and stick with it rather than saying "witnesses reported to TMZ it was Paige but TMZ can't confirm that it was her despite them reporting he hit someone" :skull: clickbait is so agg

Okay at what point is Sweet Saraya going to turn into the Mamma-bear we know she is and slap some sense into her daughter? That man is a bad influence. Macho-dude-guy needs anger management.

They're both unhealthy characters who are in need of obvious help. Domestic abuse is NOT ok in any shape or form and I doubt this is the first time this has happened, but Paige seems like the type of woman who stays in the hope that he'll change. Somebody really needs to step in before it's too late.:uhh:

3 people like this

49 minutes ago, Lady DarkFox said:

xKfEFtU.gif

!!! Anyone with a brain saw this shit coming. I literally foreshadowed this entire thing back when that video was released of him stroking her head creepily because I had a friend who cut me off after being wrapped up in the same exact thing. But then a certain SOMEONE wanted to swing because people are street smart and know how to read character.

xKfEFtU.gif

7 people like this

3 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

!!! Anyone with a brain saw this shit coming. I literally foreshadowed this entire thing back when that video was released of him stroking her head creepily because I had a friend who cut me off after being wrapped up in the same exact thing. But then a certain SOMEONE wanted to swing because people are street smart and know how to read character.

xKfEFtU.gif

I was blind like my fave, let me be you bitch!

xKfEFtU.gif

3 people like this

Spoiler

BKN53bm.jpg

BbB8cW7.jpg

GoMz0F0.jpg

Hate to be that person but the evidence is all over with those bruises on her.

6 minutes ago, FANCY said:
  Hide contents

BKN53bm.jpg

BbB8cW7.jpg

GoMz0F0.jpg

What is this suppose to be? That photo of her and her brother is from months ago but idgt

4 minutes ago, FANCY said:
  Reveal hidden contents

BKN53bm.jpg

BbB8cW7.jpg

GoMz0F0.jpg

:smh2: 

Just now, Natalie said:

What is this suppose to be? That photo of her and her brother is from months ago but midget

Bruises on her arm/body when she wasn't cleared to compete or train.

If you look at her instagram she has a black eye in a photo, redness in her chest in a few too.

Just now, FANCY said:

Bruises on her arm/body when she wasn't cleared to compete or train.

If you look at her instagram she has a black eye in a photo, redness in her chest in a few too.

Oh got it! Interesting. Let me @ the airport security with these images.

1 minute ago, FANCY said:
  Hide contents

BKN53bm.jpg

BbB8cW7.jpg

GoMz0F0.jpg

Ugh...sadly I believe she will stay with him even if her family is telling her he is bad news.

My sister was in a similar situation...only there was also a kid involved in the whole mess and trying to snap her out of it only divided us further... It's such a draining and delicate situation.

5 people like this