Taylor

Random Thoughts

61,045 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, totalheel said:

BITCHES MENTIONING ME, THEN EDITING THEIR POSTS.... THEY DONT WANT THESE HANDS... ;-)

76Y6Z.gif

No, I mentioned you so you would get the notification and know it's about you.

Don't make me bait you into getting yourself banned, again.

Just like I did Joseph, catch that perma ban if you want to.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Brandon said:

No, I mentioned you so you would get the notification and know it's about you.

Don't make me bait you into getting yourself banned, again.

Just like I did Joseph, catch that perma ban if you want to.

giphy.gif

I read this in Hanan's voice :rot: 

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Taryn said:

I read this in Hanan's voice :rot: 

I fucking love her. 

Brandon

When it and I haven't had any interaction since the day it got banned, and then it still makes their sig about me. 

I love my fans, they make it all about me without me saying a word:legend: 

I've realized apple music was trying to finesse me and charge me for their retard services after I cancelled my membership. Little do they know I'm on the phone with Bank of America and this nice white man is about to give me every single penny back.

1 person likes this

2 years ago I had $200 to my name. Today, I have $182 in my bank account. I bet you thought this post was going to be an aspiring one.

2 people like this

I signed up August 19,2012 almost 4 years. :dying: This isn't counting Diva-Dirt & Ring Vixens which takes on another 3 years since I discovered DD in 08 I believe. 

Then going through old threads and finding members who I forgot about that fell off the face of the earth. :dying: Looking at it all now I been in the wrestling world to damn long and still dealing with the BS that comes with it. I'm too old for this shit.. 

1 person likes this

:michael: Katie,Anya & Matias old friends who have been gone for over a year now. 

Olivia,Megumi :smh3: and that guy who ruined RV. 

1 person likes this

Zac Efron in 17 again during the basketball flashback opening scene:cry:

So sexy, my chest is hurting me. I had to change the channel :cry: 

Kim Kardashian Hollywood is so overwhelming, it was never this stressful when I first downloaded it back in like 2014. I literally have like 5 tasks lined up and I just re-downloaded it today and they just keep piling up. I deleted K&K because I was #1, my game was glitched, and KKH just has so much more stuff cause Queen Kim updates it like every damn month. :crying:

All I want is for my girl to snatch a baby and her reality TV show but it's like a fucking mission :crying: Icon Kim K wanting me to spend my coins irl just to buy KGems, I'm so miserable :crying:  

1 hour ago, Eric said:

:michael: Katie,Anya & Matias old friends who have been gone for over a year now. 

Olivia,Megumi :smh3: and that guy who ruined RV. 

That's no way to speak about @Gloober

tumblr_nuj1itfIlQ1u9vniwo3_250.png

3 people like this

omg and Avantika too. She was an adorable gem :tear:

2 hours ago, Josh. said:

2 years ago I had $200 to my name. Today, I have $182 in my bank account. I bet you thought this post was going to be an aspiring one.

Wow! So much for you being my sugar daddy

76Y6Z.gif

1 person likes this

I really can't fucking stand this planet when people like Christina (whether you like her music or not) goes on stage doing what she loves and then gets shot three times. Like why? One of the humblest artists and now we're not even certain if she'll be alive. #PrayForChristina

6 minutes ago, AntiKingAndrew said:

I really can't fucking stand this planet when people like Christina (whether you like her music or not) goes on stage doing what she loves and then gets shot three times. Like why? One of the humblest artists and now we're not even certain if she'll be alive. #PrayForChristina

Wait a fucking minute what????

7 minutes ago, AntiKingAndrew said:

I thought you meant Christina Aguilera and I RAN to Twitter. :rip:  I don't know the singer, but I do hope she pulls through. People like that are crazy.

1 person likes this

Yall need to add her last name to that #PrayForChristina hashtag because I was thinking it was the only Christina I know... Aguilera :rot: 

Update, Bank of America gave me every single cent back since January, it's like I never paid for the service at all. 

tumblr_o4n342JWbv1r4hh8lo1_500.jpg

2 people like this

One of my fellow  training partner almost got he's arm broken (it's sprain),by trying to stop a confrontation between two wrestlers.

This, and the incident that happen with Raquel, if someone try to stiff me, I am hitting back.

17 minutes ago, Bleu Cloud said:

Update, Bank of America gave me every single cent back since January, it's like I never paid for the service at all. 

tumblr_o4n342JWbv1r4hh8lo1_500.jpg

Teach me how to scam. 

4 minutes ago, SaraLaDolezal said:

Teach me how to scam. 

I'm just learning myself. I must say, it's a great feeling to finesse people.

1 person likes this

I think that my psycho christian aunt is about to stab me in my sleep. We're up talking about the bible and how Christians contradict themselves with what verses they use and she is not having it. She might have to go home bc she can't stay here with ha closed minded self. Hardcore Christians absolutely hate to be called out on their shit, that ignorance is an abomination henty.

2 people like this

2016 being the year of deaths. I'm gonna need for this to stop. RIP :cry: 

dsbgdsgsd; omg no. that's actually horrible :uhh:

Admittedly I thought it was Christina Aguilera too and was triggered, but the fact that this even happened in the first place because of some psycho is just :uhh: