Taylor

Random Thoughts

59,663 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Travis Mendes said:

this is @Mariah.

by the way BITCH, you didn't tell me yorkdale was HELL on earth this weekend and every time i go there it's fucking bigger when i could barely navigate it to begin with :uhh: 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Mariah. said:

by the way BITCH, you didn't tell me yorkdale was HELL on earth this weekend and every time i go there it's fucking bigger when i could barely navigate it to begin with :uhh: 

christmas in toronto gives me anxiety. it's just a hot crowded mess

Mx8nL8y.jpg

1 person likes this

This is from a Christmas tree lighting ceremony in the 90s. You gotta watch it for the fuckery! You know someone got fired that night. How could they do Patti like that?

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Dante. said:

:legend: 

Won't he do it! 

Congrats to Cardi B. She's rightfully having her moment.

1 person likes this

why is this actually cute? :skull: 

justin looking like corey haim :rot: 

Me when I found out that my sophomore classmate sent disturbing messages along the lines of "daddy let me suck your big cock" to my friend's straight cousin.

S3h5cFX.gif

just got the okay to get gear made :dance2:

Hold up! This can't be true. Nicki left Meek for Fetty Wap?

According to info from sources close to Nicki Minaj that gave this juicy gossip to MediaTakeOut.com, the rapstress is now “casually dating” rap crooner Fetty Wap is what is being categorized as a “close relationship”.

According to one of the Pink Print star’s friends, “They’re working on projects together, and maybe more, but we’re not ready to call them “dating” or “in a relationship” yet,” the source clarifies. “Let’s see where [Fetty’s] head is at.”

Many have now been left to wonder, “Where does this leave Meek?”

Well, according to the rumor mill, the Philly underdog has been left out to dry by his former flame to be the 2017 “Trap Queen” in Fetty Wap’s good eye.

http://thesource.com/2016/12/21/breaking-fetty-wap-and-nicki-minaj-dating-after-quick-split-with-meek-mill/

Adam Saleh pity party cancelled?

Adam Saleh calls Black people ABEED fucking ABEED. probably one of the most racist terms Non black Arabic people use against black people. Fuck this *****. I'm not supporting non black POC who are antiblack. Black people always helping out non black POC even when these mfs don't give a fuck about us. Nah fuck this *****. But it's still fuck Delta about how they treated that Black women who was a doctor, but didn't let her help.
black muslims been saying this man was filth but like always, non black muslims stay silent until they need our help to raise awareness. we're not their fucking donkeys gdit

:smh: it doesn't change the fact that delta is wrong, but he always gave me that 'i'm racist but i'm going to make sure when i'm victimized i'll make it known' vibe.

Youtuber Storytime: My Dealer is OBSESSED WITH ME!

ULrt1Gs.gif

I AM SCREAMING :ahh: :ahh: Black Beatles who :ahh:

1 person likes this

ahkkhajs :sasha: Somebody help me :ahh:

2 people like this

Who the fuck is gon’ protect her? If I really gotta check her
Peter Piper picked a pepper And my cake is triple decker

No Flex Zone, No Flex Zone
(oh no, no, no, no) No Flex Zone
XfNhI8J.gif

i-rather-be-a-side-chick-to-a-loyal-nigg

:smh: If you're a side chick to a "loyal hitta," then he's clearly not a loyal guy or you wouldn't be a side chick or even in the picture :smh: It's like, you being a side chick means that the guy you're a side chick to is cheating on his 'main chick' with you which negates the entire argument :icant: do people actually think when they put some of these memes together? :smh: 

7 hours ago, Chateau Sareé said:

ahkkhajs :sasha: Somebody help me :ahh:

Advice Giving Queen. Love ha.

whoEVER your partner is, I hope they drop down on their hands and knees daily and let you know how incredible you are. Only then would they be worthy of you. me personally I would come home, surrender my whole paycheck to you, and beg you for the privilege to please you.

:rot::rot::rot: 

1 person likes this

I went to the doctor and told them I have trouble focusing cause this girl has been taking too long to get me my addy. I have to give a form to my mom and teachers, and then go back for a follow up to talk about medication- I hope they don't fuck this up for me.
:pinfall:

My tinder match talks exactly like the forum members and idk whether or not to be glad he's such a hunty or disgusted because I know how half this site gets :uhh:

7AvixHo.gif