Taylor

Random Thoughts

58,857 posts in this topic

This bitch is a spawn of satan. She better stop poking at Sia.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Taryn said:

This bitch is a spawn of satan. She better stop poking at Sia.

Bitch is gonna make Sia a salve! Such a fucking mess.

GirlPower.gif

The disrepecT to Genie in a Bottle

2 people like this

Bae has him pussy whipped.

My first drag of 2017!!!!

this was cute @Cooksie @Shoaib. and someone let Sara know too because I don't remember what her username is!

Dinah's parts with Ty SIGNALLING that she's coming for more leads. Normani serving choreo, body and charisma as usual. Lauren looking like an unbothered bad bitch. Ally doing her Ally thing. The girl with the high pony getting her entire life. I hope they dust Camila:shook: 

3 people like this

20 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

this was cute @Cooksie @Shoaib. and someone let Sara know too because I don't remember what her username is!

Dinah's parts with Ty SIGNALLING that she's coming for more leads. Normani serving choreo, body and charisma as usual. Lauren looking like an unbothered bad bitch. Ally doing her Ally thing. The girl with the high pony getting her entire life. I hope they dust Camila:shook: 

nnn it wasn't that different from tour, but i always live for wfh's live instrumental arrangement :shook: dinah is SUCH a mess, her finally coming out her shell bc she knows she doesn't have to deal with camila's ass anymore :ahh: 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Cooksie said:

nnn it wasn't that different from tour, but i always live for wfh's live instrumental arrangement :shook: dinah is SUCH a mess, her finally coming out her shell bc she knows she doesn't have to deal with camila's ass anymore :ahh: 

she's really been sitting and waiting. camila trying to steal her runs everytime they perform work from home and now she can be free :ahh: 

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Mariah. said:

@ Ally's wig :ahh:

1 person likes this

She truly has the most timeless pop bops, like why do they feel fresH. :sasha: Bop making Human Rights fighting Career sacrificing for the greater good Queen :sasha:

2 hours ago, Mariah. said:

Normani serving Kelly Rowland with ha vocals, I LOVE IT. But I'm confused, was the like a last time performance thing or what, either way they did well :sasha:

Dinah serving BEYONCE, HER VOCALS OMG :travis: SLAY ME

1 person likes this

EVERY MON GRAB A GYAL

QlWyy.gif

me when Romping Shop comes on shuffle

4 minutes ago, Travis Mendes said:

EVERY MON GRAB A GYAL

QlWyy.gif

me when Romping Shop comes on shuffle

Is that the name of that romantic bop you played in Plug bc I've been looking for it. The one about ha visiting ha man in jail :travis:

Just now, Chateau Sareé said:

Is that the name of that romantic bop you played in Plug bc I've been looking for it. The one about ha visiting ha man in jail :travis:

:ahh: no

KOHM FooooOHK ME LYK U WANT ME

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, Travis Mendes said:

:ahh: no

KOHM FooooOHK ME LYK U WANT ME

Ty :travis:

1 hour ago, Chateau Sareé said:

Normani serving Kelly Rowland with ha vocals, I LOVE IT. But I'm confused, was the like a last time performance thing or what, either way they did well :sasha:

Their last time performing with that line up. Good riddance KKKamila. :cooksie: 

WWE keeps snatching my money. About to buy front row tickets for an upcoming show.

giphy.gif

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, Mariah. said:

200w.gif

You think alexa with makeup ugly bitch she looks good with and without makeup u dumb bitch die slow she a queen and model carmella ass who the queen of the diva division right Lexi is so die slow bitch u look ugly with out yall seen this? Are u dumb she pretty die slow asshole sh e the best I'm leaving this page if u wanna get me back my fb kai wise otherwise I win hahah I won't see ur reply so it don't count she the queen not ugly like u fake heartbreaker

My ass got excited thinking a HB hit me up only to find this weirdo :wyd:

2 people like this