Taylor

Random Thoughts

60,613 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Wilifred. said:

CJDKVKSKVLSLVKEMVLSMVLFKFN 

:ahh:

1 person likes this

I guess I'm kind of posting like crazy for my first day, haha...anyone here ever follow the HIV/AIDS activism of the '80s/'90s known as ACT UP? There are a few documentaries available on YouTube, Larry Kramer was one of the top guys, as well as artist Keith Haring, Michael Callen, and others. They did a lot of marching and activism due to the Reagan Administration refusing to take action as far as the plague was concerned. Countless died, especially from 1981-1996. A few good movies were made around this time about the subject as well, including And the Band Played On with Ian McKellan and Philadelphia starring Tom Hanks. Interesting stuff if you get a chance to read up on it.

On 5/14/2017 at 8:11 AM, Layout said:

This?

81e49cd08061da13612f9955c9e8fd2e.gif

Bitch is a fucking queen! <3 <3

Anyone here a Pokemon enthusiast?

Okay it's time for my curse to end. Shit is literally getting REAL.

The other day I followed this cute guy (Ben from PWR BTTM) haven't not heard their music but seeing them on Over/Under and knowing that I would check out Pageant when it released.

(Bitch even the video is SNATCHED.)

Today I see there are sexual assault allegations against him and the band is basically black listed. The company is giving refunds back for their albums sold and their music is stripped from every single service :rot:

Not to say the music would've been great but geez I just followed over the weekend and thought they had a cute look.

Touring band and openers QUIT. I'm shook at this swift cancellation but it has a very strong  reason. :sasha:

Not the song that we asked for but the song that we deserve.

LMAO @Dante. CM Punk drags Bananas

http://www.mtv.com/video-clips/wrecvb/champs-vs-pros-champs-vs-pros-trailer

Also he said in an interview apparently that he HATES him and they almost have a physical altercation, going nose to nose. He also stans Wes and Veronica and became close to them and said Lita was supposed to be on the show, but as an alternative (Tony Hawk too). I'm perched!

2 people like this

8 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

Also he said in an interview apparently that he HATES him and they almost have a physical altercation, going nose to nose. He also stans Wes and Veronica and became close to them and said Lita was supposed to be on the show, but as an alternative (Tony Hawk too). I'm perched!

f, do they still talk? :skull: 

Just now, Cooksie said:

f, do they still talk? :skull: 

nnn that or maybe the producers gave him tea? Kii though :skull: 

He also said the producers want the pros to be in the regular mix with the others in future seasons, but Punk said he's not sure if he'd do it again because the producers are up Johnny Bananas' ass and he didn't like it :rot: 

They should keep that trend its probably the most refreshing thing they've done for the challenge. Snatch Cam for next season and throw in Nia so they can scrap.

3 people like this

19 hours ago, Christon said:

Okay it's time for my curse to end. Shit is literally getting REAL.

The other day I followed this cute guy (Ben from PWR BTTM) haven't not heard their music but seeing them on Over/Under and knowing that I would check out Pageant when it released.

(Bitch even the video is SNATCHED.)

Today I see there are sexual assault allegations against him and the band is basically black listed. The company is giving refunds back for their albums sold and their music is stripped from every single service :rot:

Not to say the music would've been great but geez I just followed over the weekend and thought they had a cute look.

Touring band and openers QUIT. I'm shook at this swift cancellation but it has a very strong  reason. :sasha:

*unfollows you

3 people like this

28 minutes ago, Josh. said:

They should keep that trend its probably the most refreshing thing they've done for the challenge. Snatch Cam for next season and throw in Nia so they can scrap.

gdlkfg call back up Coral and let her read Cameron DOWN for the self hate :rot: 

The new Challenge era is pretty cute though, tbh, with the Are You The One hens since they're messy as fuck, but some can hang. Ashley from The Real World is also giving me teas of the old generation of girls like Veronica, Rachel, Tonya, Katie, Robin. She's trashy and messy, but she can compete both politically and physically. She just won the last Challenge.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Mariah. said:

I'm watching this just to see if Miz shades the shit out of Punk when they are in the same room together. :shook: 

2 people like this

Also I think they are doing this because they are going to phase out the real world people and start using athletes, famous or nah, in a future season.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Lady DarkFox said:

I'm watching this just to see if Miz shades the shit out of Punk when they are in the same room together. :shook: 

gkldjfg if they do a reunion, it's gonna be a kii with the Miz :rot: 

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

gkldjfg if they do a reunion, it's gonna be a kii with the Miz :rot: 

"Oh, you're here Punk". :rot: 

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Lady DarkFox said:

"Oh, you're here Punk". :rot: 

;lksd I could just imagine their banter. I think they're cool too, which means they'll feel comfortable enough to go the fuck in :rot: 

2 people like this

Just now, Mariah. said:

;lksd I could just imagine their banter. I think they're cool too, which means they'll feel comfortable enough to go the fuck in :rot: 

I'm shaking because I want Punk to last for that moment of pure good and fun shade. :shook: 

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Lady DarkFox said:

I'm shaking because I want Punk to last for that moment of pure good and fun shade. :shook: 

! :shook: 

And btw I ordered Injustice 2 because I couldn't be assed to try the store (plus I've said this before, but I always feel kinda judged and stupid at game stores since I guess I'm unconventional gkjfh). It should be here tmw or Thursday :shook: 

1 minute ago, Mariah. said:

! :shook: 

And btw I ordered Injustice 2 because I couldn't be assed to try the store (plus I've said this before, but I always feel kinda judged and stupid at game stores since I guess I'm unconventional gkjfh). It should be here tmw or Thursday :shook: 

I just finished the story mode and girl be shook. :shook: 

4 minutes ago, Lady DarkFox said:

I just finished the story mode and girl be shook. :shook: 

:shook: 

Y'all better get it @Cooksie @Ari M. @Dante. @Eric @Cordelia etc.:shook: 

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Mariah. said:

:ahh: 

2 people like this