Taylor

Random Thoughts

60,843 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Rainbow Heart said:

*cries in legend*

Also why is this movie's marketing team doing everything they can to get me to see it? I was already there with Zendaya but they just keep going :michael:

:crying: So good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I found out that this guy I thirst over on IG is friends with my friends brother :ahh: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was the cutest thing I've seen in awhile :cry: The WWE superstars better tweet about this like they did for that white boy :momkie: So far I see Sasha has 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh wow. I don't feel bad about her not having szales now 

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Amlex said:

Oh wow. I don't feel bad about her not having szales now 

 

hjfckdsl; :rot: 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Mariah. said:

AJ and Britney would have been cute in their prime, hypothetically if AJ didn't do drugs :cry: 

Xvvv if she dated a Backstreet boy instead. JT literally would’ve never happened. :cry: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

aiofpaishfoaif ALYSSA!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when you drink with the intent of getting drunk but 9 shots of Patron, 4 beers, and a cup of Grey Goose w/OJ later...... you’re still going to bed sober 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

like LAST I CHECKED I was a lightweight 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Wilifred. said:

when you drink with the intent of getting drunk but 9 shots of Patron, 4 beers, and a cup of Grey Goose w/OJ later...... you’re still going to bed sober 

giphy.gif

Damn bish

ezgif-4-3a6d12ee02.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Christon said:

Damn bish

ezgif-4-3a6d12ee02.gif

I truly thought that would knock me out until the new year but here I am, fully capable of driving myself home 

ezgif-4-3a6d12ee02.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Wilifred. said:

I truly thought that would knock me out until the new year but here I am, fully capable of driving myself home 

ezgif-4-3a6d12ee02.gif

I was clinging to my life the other night on cheap whiskey shots and doubles. I don't even wanna smell a drink on my birthday next week.

ezgif-4-3a6d12ee02.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Christon said:

I was clinging to my life the other night on cheap whiskey shots and doubles. I don't even wanna smell a drink on my birthday next week.

ezgif-4-3a6d12ee02.gif

I have two more weekends to get myself there. I need to wash out these demons 

ezgif-4-3a6d12ee02.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wilifred. said:

@Travis Roucka and @Amlex trying to get the last set of Kylie Lipkits 

Me and Travis after making peace 

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Amlex said:

Me and Travis after making peace 

 

screaming at the plot twist :ahh: I want to be straight so bad :ahh: 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Wilifred. said:

screaming at the plot twist :ahh: I want to be straight so bad :ahh: 

I honestly wasn’t expecting that to be revealed.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dante. said:

Still gagged that I actually know these bitches irl.

Wilifred.

wait vkdkbkfkbkg what’s the tea on them fighting 

IgjkPQg.gif.2223f0ce9fb29df25d8646bd8925

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why do all gays fight the same :ahh: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Wilifred. said:

wait vkdkbkfkbkg what’s the tea on them fighting 

IgjkPQg.gif.2223f0ce9fb29df25d8646bd8925

The two that are dating aren't the one's fighting. They're fighting other people. I know the boy getting beat up in the second video too though. He was like best friends with the darker skinned boyfriend in HS, so eye want to know what happened to thaT :cry: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dante. said:

The two that are dating aren't the one's fighting. They're fighting other people. I know the boy getting beat up in the second video too though. He was like best friends with the darker skinned boyfriend in HS, so eye want to know what happened to thaT :cry: 

oop wait I’m confused :rot: The one in the black/red and the short one in the camo are the two that are saying? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.