Taylor

Random Thoughts

60,960 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Qwan™ said:

I used a USB stick. It was pretty simple and convenient. 

Okay thanks I’ll try that out.

On 3/12/2019 at 8:39 PM, Twisted Bliss said:

Buying a new laptop Friday. What’s the easiest way to move my iTunes library without messing things up? I assume it’s just syncing a back up, but I’m not sure.

Download Dropbox. When I switched laptops I put everything of mine on that. 

OMG!!!! This is scary. Also heard on the news the guy that is reportedly one of the ones that did it. Said on social media that he didnt want to do it in NZ but thought that NZ was not prepared. He just wanted to live here temporarily until he was ready to do something somewhere else.

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/national/live-four-in-custody-explosive-devices-found-in-cars-in-coordinated-christchurch-attack/ar-BBUNfDA?li=BBqdg4K

7 hours ago, Jodes said:

OMG!!!! This is scary. Also heard on the news the guy that is reportedly one of the ones that did it. Said on social media that he didnt want to do it in NZ but thought that NZ was not prepared. He just wanted to live here temporarily until he was ready to do something somewhere else.

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/national/live-four-in-custody-explosive-devices-found-in-cars-in-coordinated-christchurch-attack/ar-BBUNfDA?li=BBqdg4K

My heart is breaking for you. A shooting is like a daily occurrence here in America and we are desensitized full stop. I'm sick and tired of these white supremacists and the hate speech they spew. I'll never understand racism, it's the stupidest fucking thing. We're all people no matter the color of our skin or belief system. My thoughts are with you and NZ.

tenor.gif?itemid=13000283

1 person likes this

The more I rewatch TVD the more pissed off I get how jipped Klaus and Caroline were. 

2 people like this

31 minutes ago, Katiekins said:

The more I rewatch TVD the more pissed off I get how jipped Klaus and Caroline were. 

The only couple from that show I liked. 

1 person likes this

On 3/16/2019 at 8:39 PM, Kat said:

The only couple from that show I liked. 

I never got past season 3 lol. So Im finishing it. On season 6. Super sad episode. I cried. This show makes me have all the feels. 

1 person likes this

34 minutes ago, Katiekins said:

I never got past season 3 lol. So Im finishing it. On season 6. Super sad episode. I cried. This show makes me have all the feels. 

Who are your favourite characters? 

28 minutes ago, Kat said:

Who are your favourite characters? 

Klaus. Does that count? lol and Caroline. I hated her season 1 but now i love her. Cant stand Bonnie. and Elena is getting annoying this season. Alaric is also <3

2 people like this

10 hours ago, Katiekins said:

Klaus. Does that count? lol and Caroline. I hated her season 1 but now i love her. Cant stand Bonnie. and Elena is getting annoying this season. Alaric is also <3

I love Klaus, Rebekah, Elijah, Caroline & Tyler. 

1 person likes this