Taylor

Random Thoughts

61,068 posts in this topic

had a dream that you kicked me from the hb discord, stank bitch @Jeigz

pRJNw.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gavin said:

had a dream that you kicked me from the hb discord, stank bitch @Jeigz

pRJNw.gif

the last time I tried to log in it seemed to me that I got the boot, this is a case for Dr. Freud

FvfDkLY.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gays are so annoying, i don't owe you my phone number nor do i owe you an explanation as to why i decline just because you're trying the "nice guy" act and then try to shame me or talk shit when i'm not interested, i'm gonna snap on a bitch if he keeps messaging me acting like a victim.

Resultado de imagen para kendo stick gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"you ho bitches know.." "you dirty bum bitches know."

Image result for total divas gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The layers she goes into on each section of this, I really don't know a better woman. :shook:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To try and calm everyone down from this Coronavirus shit, I give you a clip from the 80's sitcom Night Court.  (Yes, I know I'm showing my age again.)

You may laugh or not, but I want to calm some people down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6p_el7bOvI

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Commander Kij098 said:

To try and calm everyone down from this Coronavirus shit, I give you a clip from the 80's sitcom Night Court.  (Yes, I know I'm showing my age again.)

You may laugh or not, but I want to calm some people down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6p_el7bOvI

The 80s mullet on that one woman, sjdhjkdhfjsdhfjksdf. I love and miss the aesthetic from the late 80s early 90s. There was something wholesome in that transitional period between then until like 1996/1997. It's probably comforting to me b/c i was a baby/child then (born in 88). Much appreciated.

Image result for wwe thank you gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cant wait for Friday even though we are officially in Lockdown from 11:59 tonight.

My Queen is FINALLY releasing a new song

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I may just be going crazy in isolation but I want to get my nipple pierced

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

I may just be going crazy in isolation but I want to get my nipple pierced

It’s really not as painful as you expect them to be. If you get it done though keep a bag of ice in the freezer for later. Once the body settles they basically get on fire, and the ice will soothe you.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Twisted Bliss said:

It’s really not as painful as you expect them to be. If you get it done though keep a bag of ice in the freezer for later. Once the body settles they basically get on fire, and the ice will soothe you.

:alexa:

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

:alexa:

 

 

 

When I tell you it’s like fire ants come attacking you, but the ice instantly removes the pain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Twisted Bliss said:

When I tell you it’s like fire ants come attacking you, but the ice instantly removes the pain.

Oh god! I’m so terrified of the thought of needles that I didn’t even think of the after pain :uhh: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

Oh god! I’m so terrified of the thought of needles that I didn’t even think of the after pain :uhh: 

It lasted about 5 minutes total for both of mine. The first one didn’t really hurt as much compared to the second one it’s really not that bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve been having such an interest in astrology lately  :frecklefox: 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This pandemic got my online orders taking forever to ship :travis: I want my fucking things!

giphy.gif
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Queen Cady's last ever album came out today and i am crying. I cant believe she is gone. Another life taken too soon.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.