Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Black Terminator

Shield Reunion At Summerslam

13 posts in this topic

It’s been a while since we saw the Shield together but since all three members are on Raw and babyfaces we knew they would reunite in some fashion eventually. Seth Rollins might have rocked his old buddies with a steel chair to become the face of The Authority but it appears as though The Architect’s sins have been forgiven.

Dean Ambrose has been dealing with Miz for a while now. The A-Lister is a thorn in The Lunatic Finge’s side and the opposite is also true, to put it mildly. Now that they’re on Raw coming over on the same Superstar Shake-up Miz and Dean seemed to pick up right where they left off.

The Intercontinental Title is in play as well so it adds an importance to the feud. But when The Miz added Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel as the Miztourage it upped the ante. Seth Rollins helped his old friend out with the Miztourage even though Dean said there will be no Shield reunion. But of course, since he said there won’t be a Shield reunion that probably means there will be one.

Dave Meltzer wrote in the latest issue of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that the plan for SummerSlam is likely to be for Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins to team up against Miz and Curtis Axel and/or Bo Dallas in a 2 vs 2 (or 3) match.

Source: http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/is-wwe-planning-shield-reunion-for-summerslam-match/

Miz/Maryse and friends vs The Shield? Wow we all know who's winning that one.

put it in the RAW main event and stfu.

ezgif-2-3662ea55b7.gif

2 people like this

Being a wrestling journalist sure does seem easy. Post "plans" every fan can already infer to and hit submit. Talk about easy coin :travis:

7 people like this

I kinda just like the cute little segments they have backstage, when they interact. I don't think they should do a sheid reunion just yet, give them some more time away. I love the concept, but I think they should go against a stronger stable rather than Miz ft enhancement talent.

2 people like this

We don't want this I"m so over the Shield reunion.

1 person likes this

I never cared for them, as Shield and individuals, but as monumental an event as this will be for the WWE Universe, it should be in something bigger, against someone bigger. 

Where my Mexicools at? :clap:

I'll only be paying attention to see Maryse. 

I don't care. I wanted to see this like a year ago. Now not so much.

Ambrose became super ultra mega annoying.

Face Roman makes me wanna blow my brains out with a shotgun.

Haven't watched a Seth segment in months.

11 hours ago, Bella By Nature said:

Seth is the only good one poor Ambrot & Romeo

Cesaro, Dean Ambrose, Finn Balor, The Hardy Boyz, The Revival & Seth Rollins. 

Z3HNVMq.png

Anyways, I love seeing these two interacting on screen so I'm gonna enjoy whatever it is. A brief reunion before Dean turns should be the move though.

35 minutes ago, Shoaib. said:

Cesaro, Dean Ambrose, Finn Balor, The Hardy Boyz, The Revival & Seth Rollins. 

I've unstained since the shakeup and haven't updated tragic :/