55 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
WWE's Raw Top 25 Moments Expanded to 100
Expanding on their TV special counting down the top 25 moments in Raw History, WWE.com added a photo gallery of more Raw moments counting down from 100, managing to encompass a few moments starring women. Listed below are said moments along with their ranking:
Spoiler 95. Stephanie McMahon announces her pregnancy (February 4, 2002)
93. Paige's Raw debut (April 7, 2014)
90. Stephanie McMahon gets arrested after slapping Brie Bella (July 21, 2014)
87. Sasha Banks and Charlotte Flair main-event (October 3, 2016)
85. AJ Lee blasts the stars of 'Total Divas' (August 26, 2013)
81. Snitsky punts Kane and Lita's baby through the crowd (November 8, 2004)
80. Vickie Guerrero throws Stephanie in the mud (June 23, 2014)
53. Paul Heyman creates The Alliance with Shane and Stephanie McMahon (July 9, 2001)
46. Edge and Lita's Live Sex Celebration (January 9, 2006)
25. Mae Young put through a table (March 13, 2000)
24. X-Pac upsets Razor Ramon (May 17, 1993)
23. Vince McMahon introduces Eric Bischoff as RAW GM (July 15, 2002)
22. Shane McMahon takes over WCW Nitro (March 26, 2001)
21. Mike Tyson faces off with ‘Stone Cold’ (January 19, 1998)
20. This is your life, Rock! (September 27, 1999)
19. Wedding Crashing ‘Game’ (November 29, 1999)
18. Festival of Friendship (February 13, 2017)
17. Edge’s farewell (April 11, 2011)
16. Silence is deafening [Triple H interrupts Undertaker’s return to set-up their WrestleMania match] (February 21, 2011)
15. Bedpan McMahon (October 5, 1998)
14. Shane O’Mac is back! (February 25, 2016)
13. The Charismatic Swanton Bomb (January 14, 2008)
12. DX invade WCW (April 27, 1998)
11. Brock Lesnar returns (April 2, 2012)
10. Draft Lottery (June 6, 2005)
9. Mankind wins it for WWE (January 4, 1999)
8. Women’s Evolution Begins [Trish Stratus/Lita Women’s title main event] (December 6, 2004)
7. The Architect destroys The Shield (June 2, 2014)
6. It’s Roman’s yard now (April 3, 2017)
5. The Rattlesnake stuns Mr. McMahon (September 22, 1997)
4. Chris Jericho’s WWE debut (August 9, 1999)
3. Occupy RAW (March 10, 2014)
2. CM Punk’s Pipebomb promo (June 27, 2011)
1. Austin’s Beer Truck (March 22, 1999)
If you'd like to flick through the photo gallery and see the full countdown, check it out here and sound off below!
Does Sasha need to tone down her stiffness in the ring?
Sasha broke Alexa’s nose more than once, her double knees knocked Emma hard on her shoulder, and she stiff kicked Paige on the back. Do all these injuries imply that Sasha wrestles too stiff? I'm not blaming the girl for these injuries, or saying that she did it on purpose and I'm aware that accidents do happen. Post Paige incident, do you think that Sasha should tone down her stiffness in the ring? What are your thoughts?
Talent kept in the dark about rumble announcement?
According to a new report, the WWE roster didn’t know about Stephanie McMahon’s announcement of a Women’s Royal Rumble until it was made live on air. Pro Wrestling Sheet reports that according to multiple sources, the women in the ring had no idea what McMahon was about to announce. This was done so that everyone’s reaction was authentic and geniune.
Only a handful of people knew what was about to happen, which did not include the production team. WWE was determined that the announcement would not get leaked out early.