Black Terminator

Rey Mysterio Reportedly Negotiating with WWE & GFW

9 posts in this topic

Sports Illustrated is reporting that Rey Mysterio is negotiating with both Global Force Wrestling and WWE. 

If I was the 42-year-old Lucha legend I might go for the Global Force schedule. Given how he left WWE a few years ago I'm not sure how much they are willing to bend over for Rey Rey. Not to mention GFW have a relationship with both AAA and Crash Lucha, I think that just at this point it makes the most sense. The article points out that he may decide to go with the WWE again not only for the money but to help get his son Dominic a Performance Center .tryout.

Mysterio currently appears on Lucha Underground but as soon as the third season finishes airing on El Rey he will be free and clear. There is speculation whether a fourth season is even in the works. So you have to wonder where Mysterio will be this fall?

Source: http://www.pwinsiderxtra.com/ViewArticle.php?id=33590 & https://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2017/07/17/rey-mysterio-wwe-gfw-free-agent

Eh...I was never a fan but for his sake WWE better make the better offer.

The older wrestlers need to learn when it's time to retire. 

tumblr_o0wnnxWAIk1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

1 person likes this

would love to have him back in WWE, TNA really needs someone of his caliber to save their company tho.

Rey Mysterious needs to stay far away from the WWE, his last run was such a flop and all he did was injure himself.

bgMyK.gif

1 person likes this

They should really start investing into younger talent, there's no point calling back old/part timers who can only work a limited schedule and only have 3-4 years left in them. Invest in the future. 

3 people like this

You can keep him:stank:

1 person likes this

I can't believe he's only 42. He's been around forever.

I like Rey, but he was super injury prone the last time around. I wouldn't mind him returning however.