Ninja Balenciaga

Paige Could Be Charged With Battery Over Airport Incident

50 posts in this topic

So many twists and turns.

Pro Wrestling Sheet has confirmed that police have determined Paige should be charged with battery in regards to the airport incident involving Alberto El Patron … but it’s up to the State Attorney’s office to make a final decision.

A rep for the Orlando PD tells us, “OPD detectives have found that probable cause exists to charge Saraya Bevis with Battery (Domestic Violence). Detectives have sent the information to the State Attorney’s Office for review and the SAO will determine whether to file charges in the case.”

As we previously reported, Paige claimed that she was the one being held for battery at the airport — but police had previously stated Alberto El Patron was the only person being investigated.

We’ll update the post ASAP with more information.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/police-suggest-paige-charged-battery-airport-incident-state-attorney-reviewing-case/#.WW-fAIjyvct

Another day, another topic snatched from me.

ZBWVMgjm.jpg

1 person likes this

This is just turning into a big ass mess, I don't know what to say anymore.

Can't they access security camera footage? I mean it's at an airport. 

Regardless of who gets charged, they need to get Paige & Del Rio far away from each other.

1 person likes this

What I want out of this fucking deal is that the State gets these two far apart from each other. 

They really need to look at what really happened at the airport. I am not stupid, I know they have cameras of security there. Just have them look over that footage of the time and day then they will find out who is really battery who here. 

@House of Ninja that is what they need to do is look at the footage and then this whole thing will be cleared up. 

1 person likes this

There is audio and tons of cameras out there...I thought US loved using their Big Brother ways. What's taking so long?

1 person likes this

Can they look at the airport camera footage? I thought the incident occurred in the restaurant?

2 people like this

She could lose her visa because of this, and who is she going to blame when that happens?

S6AVQF5.gif

3 people like this

These two need to be away from each other. Saraya get your damn daughter away from this weirdo, and someone get the Airport footage. this is too much. 

user posted image

1 person likes this

I hadn't thought about that. This could result in her third strike, hence her getting fired. I mean, that seems to be what Del Rio wanted along.

36 minutes ago, Lady DarkFox said:

She could lose her visa because of this, and who is she going to blame when that happens?

S6AVQF5.gif

wait YES :shook: DEPORT IT!!! GET HA AWAY FROM HIM :clap: 

1 person likes this

I'm screaming @ Ryan trying to pull the plug, though. It's only going to get worse when she gets under GFW's wing. :skull: 

FANCY's tweet about this being the plan all along to get her fired making me emo :shook: ugh FUCK del rio

She now faces the possibility of losing her job and getting deported all over a married man the D isn't worth it.  :k2:

This is actually really sad, her entire career is gone, all because of him. 

5 minutes ago, Seductress said:

This is actually really sad, her entire career is gone, all because of him. 

can we really put the blame all on him? She plays a major part too, no?

Paige is having some 2017. It's like every week her situation gets worse and worse. Paige and Del Rio need to part ways immediately because clearly their relationship is beyond being toxic

15 minutes ago, Rita said:

can we really put the blame all on him? She plays a major part too, no?

No. She has to be held accountable.

They're conscious decisions made by her, but given what she's been through, it's difficult to look at it objectively, as it's still a bitter pill to swallow. 

She makes awful choices and it cost her her career (which she was great at) and with the movie definitely being canned now, let her family out of some huge exposure as well. It's a lot to unpack and given that she's still very much with someone as more worse off mentally than her, it's really disappointing. :smh2: 

19 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

No. She has to be held accountable.

They're conscious decisions made by her, but given what she's been through, it's difficult to look at it objectively, as it's still a bitter pill to swallow. 

She makes awful choices and it cost her her career (which she was great at) and with the movie definitely being canned now, let her family out of some huge exposure as well. It's a lot to unpack and given that she's still very much with someone as more worse off mentally than her, it's really disappointing. :smh2: 

True. I feel there's a lot of internal baggage and possibly underlying mental health issues that play a big part of her still going through this revolving door with ADR (especially if you look at her family and suspected lack of support) but I would hope she would know that she's better than that and leave him. Now look where we're at now. :rip: