Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Josh.

Dana Calls out Lana's Ability

57 posts in this topic

Noooo D!!

2 people like this

Okay, what is with these weird hens being in catering all day, and having nothing to do but talk trash?  She's doing something you girls can't do, and that's generate buzz and get herself on TV. Learn from her instead of tweeting negativity. Lana got them all so bothered, I'm over it. Especially coming from Dana, Sis isn't that decent in the ring herself.

Image result for dana brooke botch gif

8 people like this

She retweeted this too. 

Dana is clearly upset that she can't get TV time and I don't blame her.

This is kinda embarrassing because Dana is NO in-ring technician, so she shouldn't really be calling anybody else out. Clowning somebody else because you're on your 5th week of catering salad backstage isn't the way to get back on TV, Dana.

But go off.

Travis Roucka

3 people like this

Just now, Seductress said:

Okay, what is with these weird hens being in catering all day, and having nothing to do but talk trash?  She's doing something you girls can't do, and that's generate buzz and get herself on TV. Learn from her instead of tweeting negativity. Lana got them all so bothered, I'm over it.

Not too much hunny because Lana was rotting when she was on RAW too

1 minute ago, Travis Roucka said:

This is kinda embarrassing because Dana is NO in-ring technician, so she shouldn't really be calling anybody else out. Clowning somebody else because you're on your 5th week of catering salad backstage isn't the way to get back on TV, Dana.

But go off.

Travis Roucka

Clearly Dana gave Asuka one of ha best matches

1 person likes this

People fail to realize Lana has had the most absurd wrestling routine, She trained for a few weeks before Mania and worked a few live events after, but she was taken off live events. The same thing happened again this year, she was on and off live events, there's no way she can be decent in-ring with the start/stop routine. She is now back to training on the road, So it's harder for her compared to the girls that had years in the PC/NXT.

Seductress

3 people like this

Just now, trishallday said:

Clearly Dana gave Asuka one of ha best matches

And clearly that Dana died shortly after because the bitch I see nowadays could NEVER stand beside silver flex city Dana.

Travis Roucka

4 people like this

Is she dumb?

She really is not that much better in the ring. Lana is also better in the mic, skinnier, more charismatic and prettier.

Being shady on Twitter is not going to give you a job. Ask summer.28OOpRO.jpg

2 people like this

I understand her frustration but not at the expense of someone else, especially when you're no master of the squared circle either. 

I feel bad for her cause she has been given some instances of opportunities, as insignificant as they might seem but she has been given moments to prove herself and she always ends up screwing something up. 

Not Lana's fault she is getting booked for TV time. If Dana has an issue she should take it up with Vince.

Green is a heavy color to wear. 

5 people like this

Well, I don't understand at all why this gurl did that, she's not that good in the ring...  Anyways she's not the only one who is frustrated.

gKwyZ_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=usa_n

But she's on a different brand. :mawma:

3 people like this

poor diana, anal is blocking her tv time from a completely different show/brand

5 people like this

Dana needs to find a constructive way to channel her aggression. I feel for her, but burying Lana won't get Dana more screen time.

:michael: Is Lana generating buzz though? Carmella is generating buzz.

Go awf Mama Dana! #UseYourVoice 

29 minutes ago, Seductress said:

People fail to realize Lana has had the most absurd wrestling routine, She trained for a few weeks before Mania and worked a few live events after, but she was taken off live events. The same thing happened again this year, she was on and off live events, there's no way she can be decent in-ring with the start/stop routine. She is now back to training on the road, So it's harder for her compared to the girls that had years in the PC/NXT.

Seductress

I mean the kick slip up couldve happened to anyone sis. Char was flailing too much. 

3 people like this

28 minutes ago, Amlex said:

Is she dumb?

She really is not that much better in the ring. Lana is also better in the mic, skinnier, more charismatic and prettier.

Being shady on Twitter is not going to give you a job. Ask summer.28OOpRO.jpg

Kairi isn't gonna make it far in NXT bitch 

Dana's not the brightest sis she probably didn't even see the gif and was just retweeting the fact she and others can't get on tv

I mean the spin kick actually looks cute in that gif

tumblr_olpgnfaF351u1ljrzo1_500.gif

7 minutes ago, trishallday said:

Kairi isn't gonna make it far in NXT bitch 

Nah, you know this isn't true lol.

kc8BsVB.gif

39 minutes ago, Travis Roucka said:

And clearly that Dana died shortly after because the bitch I see nowadays could NEVER stand beside silver flex city Dana.

Travis Roucka

True :uhh: Is it time to drop the Total Diva?

9tGm6zd.thumb.gif.91892bd8d87bb4a9a18cd7

13 minutes ago, trishallday said:

I mean the kick slip up couldve happened to anyone sis. Char was flailing too much. 

Mickie always misses ha mick kick, that's why the sis wears them big ass bell bottoms :michael:

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, Slayla said:

True :uhh: Is it time to drop the Total Diva?

9tGm6zd.thumb.gif.91892bd8d87bb4a9a18cd7

I've been considering it. I like Emma more anyways.

Slayla