Black Terminator

Another Superstar Shake Up

62 posts in this topic

PW Insider Elite reported today that there are plans to hold another Superstar Shake Up shortly after Summerslam. In addition to some more trades, it is also going to be used to place people getting called up from NXT. And currently, the rumored moves are Big Cass, Gallows/Anderson, Rhyno, and Sasha Banks to Smackdown, and Dolph Ziggler and Naomi to Raw. And one would expect that the likes of Asuka, Bobby Roode, Authors of Pain, Live Morgan, etc. will be called up to the main roster.

Source: PW Insider Elite 

Sasha Banks being moved to SmackDown after failing to defeat Miss Bliss. We love a Horse-killing trailblazer!

tumblr_inline_ophfb2b2441r8knqm_540.gif

6 people like this

On another note, Sasha Banks on my precious SmackDown? The same SmackDown that created the iconic SmackDown Six? The show will truly have lost the plot ... and with THREE Horses on one show AGAIN? Whew

This is the ugliest shake up there would ever be, Nay being a snax for Nia, RAW dumping their ugg talent to SD, and not even calling up Peyton/Billie :uhh: They can keep ALL OF IT.

And mess at them doing a shake up twice a year too, the draft was special because it was a once in a while thing. :icant:

7XE74aJ.gif

2 people like this

Perched for Live Morgan to debut.

12 people like this

The 4HW have to be on the same roster to fight the MMA 4HW at a PPV.

but kii, Bayley being left behind YET AGAIN to job to Godlexa yet again while Char, Sasha, and Becky would get a cute storyline :rot:

Just now, FANCY said:

Raw could use the star power in the women's division in that case

9tGm6zd.thumb.gif.91892bd8d87bb4a9a18cd7

I'm going to take this with a grain of salt. 

Image result for annalise keating gif

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, FANCY said:

I hear NXT has some space available

6 people like this

Naomi, Nattie & Nikki to Raw with a Liv Morgan & Asuka call up. Bayley & Sasha to SD with a Peyton/Billie call up. That's what should happen if this is even happening. :clap: 

5 minutes ago, GabeEd said:

Naomi, Nattie & Nikki to Raw with a Liv Morgan & Asuka call up. Bayley & Sasha to SD with a Peyton/Billie call up. That's what should happen if this is even happening. :clap: 

I liked that first bit but the duo being fed to the Horses after reinventing themselves and being one of the best parts of the NXT Women's division? keep it

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, shumiley said:

I liked that first bit but the duo being fed to the Horses after reinventing themselves and being one of the best parts of the NXT Women's division? keep it

Then Raw it is. Keep Nattie where she is and send Asukar to Smackdown. I want Liv on Raw because of Enzo. :clap: 

Just now, GabeEd said:

Then Raw it is. Keep Nattie where she is and send Asukar to Smackdown. I want Liv on Raw because of Enzo. :clap: 

In an ideal world we'd have the Horses on RAW and everyone else on SD. If Sasha and Charlotte are on the same brand, the others don't stand a chance.

WWE should have never had a superstar shake-up in the first place. They should have just done a traditional summer draft after the creative of both shows tossed storyline ideas for their brand. How are you supposed to build brand identity when you've swapped so many people so soon? Big Cass and Baron Corbin on the same show would be beyond stupid. If Naomi goes so do The Usos. Rhyno trade back? Lack of foresight. Sasha to SDL and Ziggler to Raw are the only moves listed that I remotely like but I don't want SDL to get screwed over even more. I want Nikki to get the SDL Women's Title before ever moving to Raw.

ya'll wanting to send girls we enjoy to Raw to ruin them :uhh: and eww if they try to get all the horses on SD.

Hopefully this is false. I don't want Nao going to Raw 

2 years can't come soon enough

DE5Xze4WsAE4QRW.jpg

2 people like this

Naomi's momentum that she naturally attained would immediately fall FLAT on Raw. I'm not with the shits. I would honestly probably have to stop watching, I couldn't bear to see her in catering weekly just to watch bum ass RAW with its 35 reply live chats.

Becky, Naomi, and Natalya should be the SD staples, the same way AJ, Miz, and Cena should've been.

N/A, Sasha Chase, and Ponytail should be RAW staples. Keep it.

1 person likes this

"Naomi to RAW" 

JUST LEAVE HER, LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE

don't TOUCH ANYTHING, I'M FUCKING SICK OF THIS

Image result for ines brasil gif

7 people like this

LEAVE NAOMI ALONE! LEAVE NAOMI ALONE! LEAVE NAOMI ALONE! LEAVE NAOMI ALONE!

Charlotte and Sasha need to stay away from each other..............

naotocaemmimporra.gif

2 people like this

Fuck the WWE, I'm out!