Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bella By Nature

Rank The MR Girls' Characters from Worst to Best

27 posts in this topic

Which girlies are serving character, whether they're giving an opportunity or not. Who interests you the most?? Elaborate....

16. Lana - In my opinion, she's been very boring in the ring and on the mic, the only things coming out of her mouth is "pathetic villagers", and "ravishing".
15. Dana Brooke - Her look is distinct and could make her something but she's been booked so bad and when given time in the ring, she's very green. Her face turn was also very confusing.
14. Bayley - Always booked as the underdog which makes her very boring to me. Her elementary school gimmick is getting annoying and boring.
13. Tamina - Since she debuted on Smackdown Live, she's been way more interesting than before but now with the Lana angle, she's kinda going back to being a body guard, which would be very unfortunate. On top of that, that time she forgot her lines and just repeated what Charlotte said :/.
12. Sasha Banks - She was very interesting a year ago, would have put her as number 1 on this list. But "the boss" persona isn't working out anymore, her character has been booked very inconsistently. If they continued her angle with Alexa she could've been higher.
11. Mickie James - Her face turn was so great but she hasn't been able to showcase it well post Superstar Shakeup. When given the time she will always serve a good babyface character.
10. Emma - I love the Evil Emma gimmick, and the promos have been great but she should be booked a bit more dominant. The Nia Jax match last week was such a mess for her character.
9. Nikki Bella - She's been doing great since her return but the last storyline with Mizryse wasn't so good. But in the past year she's been amazing and improved so much in the ring.
8. Charlotte - I'm not so crazy about that baby face turn, I'll always look at her as a heel but I'm happy she can be booked dominant but still not in the title picture like she was for a very long time on RAW.
7. Nia Jax - She's been booked well, she isn't ready to be champion but I see the improvement and she's such a great heel. Her angle with Alexa could be so great.
6. Alicia Fox - She rolls with every gimmick given to her and does it so well, she would be much higher on the list if she was given the time. She's amazing at being the cruiserweight queen and has been so good at being crazy.
5. Naomi - I love the glow gimmick, she's shining so much and is at the peak of her career. She just needs to be booked as a more dominant champion, I wish there were individual storylines, with her but perched for the one with Nattie.
4. Becky Lynch - Same character as before but it works, she wasn't ever overpushed so it's still interesting, her angle with Charlotte is nice and I love when she bickers with Ellsworth.
3. Carmella - Ellsworth heat really added to her character and she's been so interesting with him, she isn't very dominant in the ring but they should've gotten it right from the first time with Money in the Bank.
2. Natalya - At the peak of her career, I hope she wins the championship at Summerslam. She's such a great comedic heel, I truly enjoy watching her.
1. Alexa Bliss - The goddess of promos, she's so great at being bad. Could be an amazing heel or face, the most interesting as champion post-draft.

1. Naomi

2. Everyone else

OFZKomX.gif

8 people like this

37 minutes ago, Bella By Nature said:

15. Dana Brooke - Her look is distinct and could make her something but she's been booked so bad and when given time in the ring, she's very green. Her face turn was also very confusing.

14. Bayley - Always booked as the underdog which makes her very boring to me. Her elementary school gimmick is getting annoying and boring.

Not too much sis :uhh:  

Also why did you leave out Marysé and Maria :curious:  

Alexa at #1? Lol

OFZKomX.gif

6 people like this

13 minutes ago, Josh. said:

Alexa at #1? Lol

OFZKomX.gif

coming from you I think everyone is aloud to have an imagination. 

OFZKomX.gif

4 minutes ago, Eric said:

coming from you I think everyone is aloud to have an imagination. 

OFZKomX.gif

It's allowed dumb bitch and he said what he said!

OFZKomX.gif

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, Travis Roucka said:

It's allowed dumb bitch and he said what he said!

OFZKomX.gif

I just reported you. Also I don't appreciate the name calling I am not what yourself as in the mirror.

OFZKomX.gif

1 person likes this

1. Eva Marie

2. Everyone else

OFZKomX.gif

Brie Bella during her pregnancy was more entertaining than anything I have seen these women do all year. 

100. Bayley 

17. Sasha Banks 

16. Dana Brooke 

15. Mickie James 

14. N/A

13. Emma

12. Naomi

11. Tamina

10. Alicia Fox 

9. Lana

8. Becky Lynch 

7. Charlotte 

6. Nattie

5. Maryse

4. Carmella 

3. Alexa Bliss

2. Nikki Bella 

1. Brie Bella 

I had a detailed reason for everyone but mobile didn't save and I'm not going through the trouble again. 

1 person likes this

43 minutes ago, Laycoolism said:

1. Eva Marie

2. Everyone else

OFZKomX.gif

If only I could support this.

OFZKomX.gif

1. Lana.

I'm intrigued every-time she steps into the ring, and half these girls don't have a character.

20. Nia Jax - Idk her character, or if she has one. She's just loud as hell during matches. :uhh: N/A is a quite fitting nick name at this point.

1 person likes this

18. Bayley

17. Nia Jax

16. Lana

15. Maria

14. Dana Brooke

13. Tamina

12. Emma

11. Maryse

10. Alicia Fox 

9. Sasha Banks

8. Natalya

7. Mickie James

6. Alexa Bliss

5. Becky Lynch

4. Carmella

3. Naomi

2. Charlotte

1. Nikki Bella

UV1gWv.gif 

1 person likes this

1. Alexa, Carmella
  2. Becky
  3. Tamina
  4. Naomi, Lana, Alicia, Nia
  5. Mickie, Sasha, Charlotte, Dana, Natalya
  6. Emma, Bayley

tbh it's hard to make a chart like this, either because some women don't have a character at all, or they don't have the chance to show it and develop it, so yeah. I kept out Maria and Ms. Mizanin because they're not active parts of neither women's division.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Bella By Nature said:

7. Nia Jax - She's been booked well, she isn't ready to be champion but I see the improvement and she's such a great heel. Her angle with Alexa could be so great.

tumblr_m2ht3kGrIN1r85q5do1_250.gif 

6 people like this

1 hour ago, Christon said:

If only I could support this.

OFZKomX.gif

You don't have to, my own support suffices enough as facts

EIJ9u5V.gif

35 minutes ago, Laycoolism said:

You don't have to, my own support suffices enough as facts

EIJ9u5V.gif

That could be true but it also could be as fake as the bitch who told you.

OFZKomX.gif

1 hour ago, Seductress said:

1. Lana.

I'm intrigued every-time she steps into the ring, and half these girls don't have a character.

20. Nia Jax - Idk her character, or if she has one. She's just loud as hell during matches. :uhh: N/A is a quite fitting nick name at this point.

1. Your fave because she's your fave.

2 - etc.: Other hens.

OFZKomX.gif

1.Charlotte

Some of these lists are ridiculous.

1 person likes this

1. Stephanie McMahon (tbh)

2. Charlotte

3. Naomi

4. Maryse 

5. Becky Lynch

6. Carmella

7. Sasha Banks

8. Natalya

9. Paige (yes, inactive and all)

10. Alicia Fox

11. Nikki/Brie

12. Alexa Bliss

13. Nia Jax

14. Mickie James

15. Emma

16. Lana

17. Tamina

18. Bayley

19. Maria

20. Dana Brooke

21. Summer Rae

OFZKomX.gif

1. Sasha

2. Becky

3. Charlotte

4. Carmella

5. Lana

6. Alexa Bliss

7. Bayley

The rest don't have a character, sorry. 

tumblr_inline_nhf6dacKwC1t7k8w7.gif

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Seductress said:

1. Lana.

Lana is also my number 1 until the golden goddess in on the main roster, she is the most beautiful and entertaining diva and she will be better in the ring with every match, I don't know how someone can say that she is boring and stupid...

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

1 person likes this

Charlotte and Lana has the best and Sasha has the worst.

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, Bella By Nature said:

Which girlies are serving character, whether they're giving an opportunity or not. Who interests you the most?? Elaborate....

16. Lana - In my opinion, she's been very boring in the ring and on the mic, the only things coming out of her mouth is "pathetic villagers", and "ravishing".
13. Tamina - Since she debuted on Smackdown Live, she's been way more interesting than before but now with the Lana angle, she's kinda going back to being a body guard, which would be very unfortunate. On top of that, that time she forgot her lines and just repeated what Charlotte said :/.
12. Sasha Banks - She was very interesting a year ago, would have put her as number 1 on this list. But "the boss" persona isn't working out anymore, her character has been booked very inconsistently. If they continued her angle with Alexa she could've been higher.
11. Mickie James - Her face turn was so great but she hasn't been able to showcase it well post Superstar Shakeup. When given the time she will always serve a good babyface character.
10. Emma - I love the Evil Emma gimmick, and the promos have been great but she should be booked a bit more dominant. The Nia Jax match last week was such a mess for her character.
9. Nikki Bella - She's been doing great since her return but the last storyline with Mizryse wasn't so good. But in the past year she's been amazing and improved so much in the ring.
8. Charlotte - I'm not so crazy about that baby face turn, I'll always look at her as a heel but I'm happy she can be booked dominant but still not in the title picture like she was for a very long time on RAW.
6. Alicia Fox - She rolls with every gimmick given to her and does it so well, she would be much higher on the list if she was given the time. She's amazing at being the cruiserweight queen and has been so good at being crazy.
5. Naomi - I love the glow gimmick, she's shining so much and is at the peak of her career. She just needs to be booked as a more dominant champion, I wish there were individual storylines, with her but perched for the one with Nattie.
4. Becky Lynch - Same character as before but it works, she wasn't ever overpushed so it's still interesting, her angle with Charlotte is nice and I love when she bickers with Ellsworth.
3. Carmella - Ellsworth heat really added to her character and she's been so interesting with him, she isn't very dominant in the ring but they should've gotten it right from the first time with Money in the Bank.
2. Natalya - At the peak of her career, I hope she wins the championship at Summerslam. She's such a great comedic heel, I truly enjoy watching her.
1. Alexa Bliss - The goddess of promos, she's so great at being bad. Could be an amazing heel or face, the most interesting as champion post-draft.

This is so deluded. But whatever

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Messiah said:

Charlotte and Lana has the best and Sasha has the worst.

Another delusion. Go sleep off your hallucinations, then come back