12. Becky Lynch

13. Mickie James

14. Nia Jax

15. Bayley

16. Tamina

1 person likes this

Dana- she has no character

Alicia Fox- same

Emma- what is her character? Bitter C+ player?

Mickie James- she's just there and nobody cares about her past glory

Lana- I mean she's getting reactions at least and it is a clear gimmick

Bayley- absolutely boring and to me she is quite unlikable because of her infantile behaviour and mindset

Nia- she's lost regarding what her character is supposed to be but she does have potential to be big for a moment at least

Tamina- always a side show with brief moments of brilliance

Nikki Bella- her character is being a Bella and Cena's fiance which is not a good look imo but at least it's a character

Natalya- right now she's doing fine, she's the vet the company always uses when needed and that right now is helpful

Becky- love her to death and I do love her gimmick and her absolute babyface character but she has been stale for  a while with being on the sides for the last several months

Charlotte- the Queen/Flair's daughter gimmick is a bit tiring, I think her character needs to evolve already, but still more exciting than most

Sasha- also think her character needs to evolve, the Boss thing is getting annoying and stale mainly cause Sasha continues to cut the same promos and get put in dead-end storylines or storylines that just never get a resolution

Naomi- fresh air in the women's division, however, I am afraid it may run its course sooner rather than later. So far Naomi is doing great keeping this character fresh though

Carmella- love the opportunistic angles, love the heels that can talk themselves into and out of a feud it is straight up entertaining. Her Jersey bad attitude is entertaining and comedic at times

Alexa Bliss- almost same reasoning + I love how she manipulates her way into title reigns and manages to defeat much stronger opponents by using her brain + her promos are fire