Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr.wolf2020

Have we seen the last of our Summer crush?

45 posts in this topic

I wasn't sure if Summers name had enough value to get people interested in discussing her career but here we go. I had to be generous with the career highlights and just tried to have fun with this one so bare with me. 

Summer Rae 

Career highlights

Kissed Fandango. 

Creater of the catering Krew. 

Taste of Tenille taste tester. 

summer-rae-nxt156photo12-1-1365869881.jp

Summer Rae started her career off in the rebranded version of Nxt as the original power of 3 along with Paige and Emma. Following a loss to Emma for the number one contender spot to Paige's title Summer would take out Emma via storyline and challenge Paige herself. She would go on to lose but began to influence Sasha Banks and the two would eventually form a stable know as the B.F.F. The two would go on to face Emma and Paige multiple times with multiple victories and would eventually add Charlotte to the team. 

fandango_and_summer_rae.0.jpg

Summer moved onto the main roster shockingly as the valet to Fandango. She would do nothing newsworthy until the two began a feud with Natalya and Khali. Summer made her main roster in ring debut in a mixed tag match at the hell in a cell ppv where she picked up the win. Summer didn't do much following the remainder of 2013.

RAW_1083_Photo_162.jpg

Shortly into the beginning of 2014 she would begin another feud with Emma that would include multiple dance offs where Emma was usually victorious. Fandango would later end his partnership and would bring in Layla as his new dance partner. After filming of the Marine 4 finished Summer returned and attacked Layla the two would have several catfights leading up to their match at money in the bank. Layla would win but the two put their differences aside and would turn on Fandango and form an alliance known as Slayer. The team didn't really do much and would randomly disband the following January. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Following the RuRu storyline that will be ignored for obvious reasons Summer would form a stable known as the Catering Krew. She can be seen every Monday night on snapchat tasting the latest T. O. T. dishes. 

0514-katy-perry-cherry-pie-spit-out-spla

Summer never had a breakout moment but is still somewhat young could Summer make a comeback and become a star in the women's wrestling era? 

She can probably be repackaged as a valet for any midcard, but I don't see her doing anything memorable in the future so... good luck with her future endeavours a.k.a doing photoshoops with Stella at McDonalds

tumblr_nv2zumRZZS1sbzhteo1_400.gif

come thru muva rae... i need you

giphy.gif 

2 people like this

They refuse to do anything with 75% of the roster they got. What the hell are they gonna do with her? While Emma, Mickie, Dana, Alicia, etc are ready to go, Summer is even further away from the cameras and ring. She's in a terrible liters spot in her career right now. Through no fault of her own of course. If they were on the same brand, I could see them giving her another mixed feud with Maria and Mr. Maria, but that's really it. 

I admit I would like to see what they could do with her history with Lana being that she's a in ring competitor now. But eh :mawma:

If you are going to the effort of writing an essay to drag someone's career, you should probably spell check your work.

tumblr_oo7jd1kgaD1qevcs2o2_500.gif

5 people like this

Feel like some jokes in the Emoji Movie landed more than the ones in the OP (that excluded a rather newsworthy stint on Total Divas, despite how short-lived), but I definitely wouldn't think so. She's well-liked backstage and while her window is closing in WWE due to her age and overall offerings as a roster member, I feel pretty strongly they'll work something out for her soon enough.

3 people like this

I honestly hope she comes back she still holds value for the company. Put her on SD and let her tug on Lanas wig a bit.

2 people like this

It sucks because she really has so much potential, she's a good actress and a potentially good wrestler but she never really had that "It" chance that the likes of Carmella and Naomi got.

I feel her struggle as wasted potential but as far as I can deduce WWE doesn't seem in a hurry to remember her so. It'd be hot tho if she could go back to NXT and have a go as NXT women's champion  

''Summer never had a breakout moment but is still somewhat young ''

OFZKomX.jpg

But to answer your question:

No

OFZKomX.jpg

2 people like this

Did we ever see the Summer Crush other than Main event

In my opinion she has nothing to offer, her mic skills were average at best, and she isn't really needed.

3 people like this

15 minutes ago, Kara Zor-El said:

If you are going to the effort of writing an essay to drag someone's career, you should probably spell check your work.

tumblr_oo7jd1kgaD1qevcs2o2_500.gif

I'm at work and and did this in between my break I caught as many as I could or noticed but thanks for the input. 

18 minutes ago, Kara Zor-El said:

tumblr_otm3r0QQyO1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Its not that serious. 

zslMnrn.gif

I think Summer can be gold as manager.

However, I am not sure she'd be satisfied with such a role,  I think she wants to be more than a manager.

56 minutes ago, Seductress said:

In my opinion she has nothing to offer, her mic skills were average at best, and she isn't really needed.

!! I don't know what Summer stans see in her. @Amlex poured the tea months ago and I've been woke ever since :rot: 

2 people like this

I need a Summer run on Smackdown with Breezango and a feud with Lana. Then she can go. :newspaper: 

On 8/5/2017 at 6:59 AM, Seductress said:

This is bold, seeing as you were a Summer Crush stan not to long ago. :oksis:

1 person likes this

Career Highlights:

- FCW General Manager

- NXT's premiere female villain

- Founder and leader of the Beautiful Fierce Females (BFF's), see the iconic backstage segment with Sasha Banks

- Iconic valet pairing with Fandango

- Singlehandedly responsible for the peak of Total Divas as the Season 2 villain

- Had a role in The Marine 4

Y'all love to kiki about Summer sitting in catering (which, while we're here, that word should be a warn-able offense at this point because y'all love beating dead horses) and doing outside things because she isn't booked, but you'd be hard pressed to find someone else on the roster who has had as many diverse roles as she's had. The only other women I can name off the top of my head from a recent era who have been wrestlers, managers, and on-screen authority figures are AJ Lee and Eve Torres. Her last real opportunity was during the Lana/Rusev/Ziggler storyline that was blatantly sabotaged and if anyone deserved to walk away better for it, it should've been Summer for carrying the promos and character work. They even had an opportunity to give her a face run since she was situationally wronged in terms of the storyline, but she was the one sent to the back while everyone else went back to doing what they were doing prior. Sis deserves better any way you cut it.

nlmcTvx.gif

7 people like this

The minute she debuted as a dancer instead of as a wrestler was the minute people should've known she wouldn't have amounted to much :skull: We probably have seen the last of her. She's cleared to compete and still hasn't been brought back to wrestle. Hell, she could have even been a valet again but they don't even want that for her 

3 hours ago, Layout said:

The minute she debuted as a dancer instead of as a wrestler was the minute people should've known she wouldn't have amounted to much :skull: We probably have seen the last of her. She's cleared to compete and still hasn't been brought back to wrestle. Hell, she could have even been a valet again but they don't even want that for her 

I don't see the correlation, personally.

:oksis:

Spoiler

70d23095d6a46fc68b7388e4bb9dab84--wrestl  tumblr_on9qw5uzC91qkad7mo1_400.jpg 

Featured-Image-July-25.jpg

6 people like this

2 minutes ago, Logan Von Erich said:

Hide contents

Fuck! That Naomi pic doe <3

On 05/08/2017 at 10:09 PM, Mr.wolf2020 said:

I'm at work and and did this in between my break I caught as many as I could or noticed but thanks for the input. 

Its not that serious. 

zslMnrn.gif

I hope you enjoyed seething over ha while you earned minimum wage.

25 minutes ago, Logan Von Erich said:

Reveal hidden contents

Where did I say a dancer couldn't amount to anything? If Summer was running FCW/NXT(allegedly), but comes in as a dancer explain to me how that reads future champion or star? 

45 minutes ago, Layout said:

Where did I say a dancer couldn't amount to anything? If Summer was running FCW/NXT(allegedly), but comes in as a dancer explain to me how that reads future champion or star? 

Please don't post something and then try it with "Where did I say that?" just because you got clocked when it's right there in writing, sis.

4 hours ago, Layout said:

The minute she debuted as a dancer instead of as a wrestler was the minute people should've known she wouldn't have amounted to much :skull: 

Everyone has to start somewhere. Kelly came in as a stripper and still snatched her title. The point of character development is for them to grow and progress and if Kelly, Layla, and Naomi could do it I don't see why Summer should be any different.

nlmcTvx.gif

4 people like this