Rahgeme

G.L.O.W renewed for a SECOND Season!

13 posts in this topic

Wow congrats ladies! :cheer2:

The show was very entertaining and I'm glad it's being given the opportunity of a second season!

3 people like this

Kia better get a bigger role this time or else.

1 person likes this

I need to watch season one then:sandra:

1 person likes this

Yay. Congrats, I haven't watched I need Netflix again but I'm happy for the ladies. 

It's super funny, and it'll be especially funny to those of us who watch wrestling, versus the audience it draws who aren't familiar with the product. I recommend it!

2 people like this

Pls tell me it gets better after episode 4 bc that's as far as I could make it. It was pretty b*ring tbh.

2 hours ago, surrender said:

Pls tell me it gets better after episode 4 bc that's as far as I could make it. It was pretty b*ring tbh.

it did start out pretty slow imo, but it got a lot better after that.

They need to cast Legend for a leading role tbh :clap:

Image result for ivory wwe gif

Loved this show, they really presented wrestling well to a new audience, it was cool. Liberty Bell was my fave obviously. I hope Kia gets a big part in season two, she played her role so well in the first season.

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Seductress said:

Loved this show, they really presented wrestling well to a new audience, it was cool. Liberty Bell was my fave obviously. I hope Kia gets a big part in season two, she played her role so well in the first season.

Djsjsjs at Liberty Bell literally being you. Always was the main draw of our division 

1 person likes this

Yaaay, literally just finished episode 10 today.  Soo good and funny.  Kia is a gem

cast legend moretti as jackie stallone next season

Poison Ivory