House of Ninja

Alexa Bliss Explains How She Can Wrestle Sasha Despite Not Liking Each Other

30 posts in this topic

Professional queens! Yes, they don't like each other, but they put that aside for the sake of putting on a good match.

From Alexa's interview on this week's Cheap Heat podcast:

"I've always been the person to say 'business is business, personal is personal.' I will never let my personal feelings about somebody get in the way of business. I want to have a productive match, I want to have a safe match, I want to have a great match; I want to take this company to the next level with our women with this women's revolution. I've seen the things she said about me. If that's how she feels, that's fine. But we know that we put it to the side and have a productive, professional match because that's what it's all about. I'm trusting her with my body, she's trusting me with hers, and I will never ever... I never want to have somebody's injury or somebody's misstep or something happen on my watch. So I know that no matter what I'm always going to be in professional mode. It doesn't matter how we feel about each other, the point is we have a job to do and we have to go and we have to do it well."

9 people like this

I'm glad one of the two are professional

14 people like this

Imagine being a grown ass woman :clap:

& I appreciate her being in professional mode and wanting to be safe. But what exactly does it take to want to put her in wrestler mode and be a wrestler? 

tumblr_oo7jd1kgaD1qevcs2o2_500.gif

2 people like this

So they really can't stand one another :rot: 

2 people like this

Trying to pass it off as real in 2017.. Nobody's buying it Bliss. It's wrestling.

Wow. An inspiration. A true role model. :clap: 

14 minutes ago, Messiah said:

Trying to pass it off as real in 2017.. Nobody's buying it Bliss. It's wrestling.

Why are you on a women's wrestling forum if you're probably a misogynist?

6 people like this

Anyway, yas. Queen of adjusting her nose and crown back into place and continuing on :crying: The beef lowkey makes the matches way more competitive and exciting for the fans.

2 people like this

Alexa is the gracious one, we been knew

3dONBMk.gif

7 people like this

I mean it's her job lol.........:uhh:

5 people like this

I'm here for this cheap version of the Maryse/Nikki beef, but I need someone to spill the tea on where the hate comes from.

Wvv65Fg.gif

2 people like this

7 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

Why are you on a women's wrestling forum if you're probably a misogynist?

Now you know why I can't stand him, Cooks.  Also, when did you become a mod?  Back on topic, I'm glad Bliss can put aside any differences in the name of business.

1 person likes this

Is it me, or is this beef lowkey staged? Regardless, the Chinese Princess Sasha Banks is to blame~ unnie.

Wvv65Fg.gif

3 people like this

Alexa is so classy. Move over queen, Goddess is taking over. 

Sasha too.

1 hour ago, Travis Roucka said:

Is it me, or is this beef lowkey staged? Regardless, the Chinese Princess Sasha Banks is to blame~ unnie.

There is no beef tbh :rot: Sasha is a fan of Japanese wrestling where they work stiff. The whole "beef" fans insinuated stems from Alexa not knowing how to protect herself in the ring. Asuka also busted Alexa's nose yet I don't see anyone trying to say she has beef with Lexi

Wvv65Fg.gif

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Travis Roucka said:

Wvv65Fg.gif

sasha: *giggling backstage* BRO what if we work the marks into thinking we hate each other for real?? they'll think we're like hbk and bret!!

alexa: :)

9 people like this

50 minutes ago, Cooksie said:

sasha: *giggling backstage* BRO what if we work the marks into thinking we hate each other for real?? they'll think we're like hbk and bret!!

alexa: :)

LMFSGGDGJIU 

I don't think there's beef on Alexa's end, but I think Sasha is pressed because she's a womynz wrezzling elitist and Alexa is a mOdEL.

3 people like this

Good for her for not trying to kill someone.

SH0dynR.gif

3 people like this

The whole thing was so cute. Alexa kept saying how much she respects her, how she's helped the division so much and how she would never take any of her accomplishments away from her. Meanwhile Sasha's busting a tit backstage cause Alexa thought Matt was the one with the drug problem.

3dONBMk.gif

1 person likes this

This is what I adore about Alexa, she comes across as extremely humble for everything she has acheieved. :heart:

However the beef comes across as a littl staged to meia, even if it isn't, we've eeen a lot of girls out beefs aside for a good feud/match, and these girls are doing the same.

1 person likes this

I respect that Alexa's trying to keep things classy and professional :clap:

Alexa is so classy... Mia wishes where's that one delusional Sasha Stan???? Alexa will surpass Sasha mark my words. But poor Alexa why would she say I trust her with my body, girlie would injure her if she had the chance

12 hours ago, onetooth said:

I'm glad one of the two are professional

lool comments like this (there's a couple other shady ones in this thread) are so dumb. Just because you lot hate Sasha is no reason to insinuate that she's an unsafe and unprofessional worker. The girls have had good matches with one another with the only incident being the broken nose from years ago which is allegedly what started the beef (as dar as I'm aware) but was hardly intentional.

It takes two to tango and both girls should be commended for putting aside their feelings in order to work safely with one another. But as mentioned, so they should. It's their job.

3 people like this